• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Never played any of the Tales games...

Maybe I've should've been more concrete:
I often think that every good rpg, bar anything from Nintendo & anything by Square Enix, was made/published/whateveryouknowwhatImean by Atlus.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
36. I remember one of the Harvest Moon games called A Wonderful Life on the GC that looked pretty cool back then, ended up getting Pikmin 2 instead though.

There's also RPG series like Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, and Dragon Age that are made by other companies besides Square and Nintendo as well.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
37. I was talking about RPGs for the DS... Harvest Moon: a Wonderful Life isn't an RPG if you ask me... more like a simulation game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
38. Didn't play too many RPGs on the DS besides from the obvious Pokemon games and KH-358/2 Days, FF4, and Chrono Trigger. Wanted to get Dream Drop Distance and beat the final boss on CT when I could.

Years

What game is it this time?

Oh I was talking about Radiant Historia lol.

I might start Rune factory after I finish FF6.

Also:

"konnichiwa minasan it's watashi(me) again! i was just wondering what kind of flavors of oishii pocky you like to taberu. i like the banana flavor because it is yellow just like all my favorite nihonjins (lol i am such a baka sometimes)"

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

*stumbles across "Black Lagoon the ******* short version" on youtube* Works out as they say the f word at least once every 2 minutes over the course of 2 13 episode series. Dubs are good.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Black Lagoon is good if you like the whole girls with guns, shooting Nazis, messed up Romanian kids, swearing, explosions, terminator maids and swearing scene.

Still not played or read anything from Ace Attorney.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

dee-normal%28a%29.gif

This number is brought to you part by Dee Vasquez.

dee-coldsmile%28a%29.gif

What's that lassie? "ARE YOU SMOKING YET"?
/ive been watching to much family guy

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I hate those Nazis >:I ...Well, really, I hate the ones who chose to be Nazis.

Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Spoiler:

Oh and please tell me everyone else who's play T&T has been creeped out by Armstrong. I wonder if he's related to the Armstrongs of FMA in any way...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I think Johnny Bravo was a lot more tame compared to this guy ._. The way he wiggles, how he puckers his lips, how his eyes sparkle... Sometimes I wish I didn't have interest in looking at every small detail ;; He's even creepier when you consider his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back