• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Surgeries

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Have you ever had surgery on anything before? What were they? Did you remember anything before or after they did them?

I had surgery at about four or five years old to get both my tonsils and adenoids taken out. I also had surgery to get all of my teeth pulled. They were really bad. I didn't quite grasp things like brushing my teeth very well as a child. My special needs were pretty bad back then. :x

So yeah. What about you guys?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
I had my gallbladder and gallstones removed via surgery. Although minimally invasive it was was really painful post-op.

Yukari

Well not counting having my wisdom teeth removed the worst I've had was having my toenail removed.

...It's pretty bad whenever they don't properly numb your toe.

Sirfetch’d

I had my appendix removed in 3rd grade! Was a very annoying week in the hospital :[

Years
  • Age 26
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
I've had my wisdom teeth pulled. I'm like allergic to anesthetics or something so I was sick for over a week, and I couldn't even eat anything other than the slop my mom made me.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
I had three oral surgeries to remove excess teeth from my mouth so they could later put braces on

I was sedated but the pain afterwards was no joke

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
I have had surgeries happen to me during three different years. I had my tonsils and adenoids removed back in the 90s. I had my upper and lower right wisdom teeth removed four years ago. As for my upper and lower left wisdom teeth, I had them removed earlier this year during this month.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2017
yeah...first one was when i was about 5, had a large birthmark on my back removed. i don't remember much of it, but i still have a huge scar there. though, since it's on the lower area of my back, i can hide it pretty well.

then, i had all four of my wisdom teeth removed in one go around the age of 15. this i remember well because the aftermath was painful as hell.

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
I had a knee arthroscopy a few years ago and the I had my appendix removed a couple of months after that.

I also had oral surgery to cut the frenulum beneath my tongue because it was too short and pulling my tongue into my throat a lot, causing me a lot of trouble. It was very painful. :(

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
I don't know if this counts, but I had oral surgery at one point to get a cavity filled in, and I remember the whole thing and the worst part was getting my mouth numbed, that shot in my mouth really freakin hurt.

If that doesn't count then I had no surgeries, although depending on what happens over the next few years, I may/might or may not/might not have to go through foot surgery so that I won't have to live with flat feet for my entire life.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Nope! If things go to plan, any surgery I may have in the future will be entirely elective. Lipo!

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I apparently had one as a little kid. I don't remember anything or even why. I have a scar though.

Lucid

Lithotripsy 3 times and wisdom teeth removed, I still have to go back and get 2 more pulled, but I'm putting it off. D;

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years
In sixth grade I was supposed to get metal caps placed to in my knee caps, and in 8th grade I was meant to get my appendix out, but neither or them happened.

As for actual surgeries, the only time I've ever been to hospital was to get my lips enlarged, but that didn't hurt and isn't very exciting at all.

Years
I had a fair few surgeries, the most notable one was when I was in my final year of primary school and I accidentally sliced my forehead on a door and blood was like gushing out so I needed emergency stitches.

And two I had in more recent years were to remove bad lumps caused by a condition I have called hidradenitis supparativa, which causes lumps growing in most sweaty areas like the groin and breast, where I get affected the most.

Bay

Years
Besides getting four wisdom teeth removed, no serious surgeries. Funny story about the wisdom teeth, though. I was taking summer classes in university, and day after I got the wisdom teeth removed I still went to class. One of my friends was asking me questions in a whisper as the subject was hard (economics), but because I can't fully speak just yet I wrote things down on paper haha.

Back