• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Lot Of Words On The Topic Of User 'shenanigans'

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Happy birthday Alex! You show those Italians what us English can do with a few beers! Have a good one man, enjoy Italy!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Happy Birthday man! Seriously, thanks for being an awesome admin and helping me out many times! Stay awesome!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
God, it's been ages since this and this. That being said, you still haven't answered my last VM, dick. I guess I can take comfort in that - Jesus Christ - you're 21 now. So old! HBD nonetheless.

Last edited:

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
Much love to you, Alex.

I'm really glad we got to renew our acquaintanceship because you're a really fun person with depth, and we always seem to have similar ideas about things. Speak up more often though-- your opinion is a good and valuable one.

Sorry for being so late with this pfff. Happy late birthday!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
okay hi

maccrash, damn son. that's... wow. I really owe you an explanation for that time I was away, remind me about it sometime and i shall Reveal All. in any case though - good to know we're on the same wavelength. 8)

Mana, thanks a lot man. And yeah idk how or why exactly I do what I do here since yeah, least likely candidate, but... u no. I just roll with it I guess.

Nah, thank you! It's going really well thanks. The people are awesome, the weather's great, the food's amazing... it's like a holiday but with a 9-5 job that makes it not like a holiday at all. haha.

God, we spoke on Skype anywho. So I'll just thank you for your post here.

Team Fail, we totally do. I swear I added you on Skype like... at least eighty times now but for some reason I never see you on. one day

Sopheria, thanks! Appreciate it. True that we've not really spoken much but I've seen you around and heard of you and all and you seem pretty cool.

Sheep, aww reading that actually made me feel great, haha. Same for you. 8)

Hikamaru, I appreciate the acknowledgement. It's nice to know that you're making a difference. Thanks a lot!

eros, it's a surprisingly easy task. They probably all think I'm a functioning alcoholic or something idk.

Achromatic, aw man it's awesome reading that. I'm glad that I've managed to help you out with stuff.

bobandbill, thanks a lot man! Enjoying it very much.

Keiran, :3c~

Starry Windy, thanks a lot! I hope I manage to keep up with PC for another year.

Pendraflare, elusive, eh? d: Very interesting word choice. I'll have a think about that one, or you can tell me what you mean by it. In any case, thanks a lot!

Alli, DONT WORRY I AM STILL ALIVE I CAN STILL BE YOUR ADOPTED SON. If I hear anything about you adopting maccrash I will not be happy. >:( (thanks tho u)

Dragon, ooo. Well I am sure I would gladly accept. 8)

Hermione Granger, omg what ): people have always said I seem older than I am on the internet. I'll take it as a good thing though, haha.

gimmepie, ahaha, I love that even though we don't talk so much you still came up with something as lovely as that. Thanks a lot pal.

Ivysaur, ITALIAN SCIENCE CAKE. It's PERFECT

Chase, dude I know right. I'm so glad we met. It's been a lot of fun.

Sylphiel, haha don't worry about it, the wishes are still appreciated anywho. Thanks a lot.

Ninja Aiden, heh. Thanks dude. Still can't get over how it's, well, you. haha. Looking forward to talking with you more very soon. ;]

Seth Rollins, no need to thank me! I just do ma thang.

Jon, get sentimental damn it. I want an excuse to read over the HEART-WRENCHING EPIC that is our PC friendship. But yeah, 21 is... weird. Hell how old was I when I met you even?

Universe, the very same to you. :]

...okay done. Thanks everyone and sorry it took so long to get to this. Life -----> busy, etc. But I do appreciate it all very much. okay speech over

Back