• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Academy Cafeteria​

The way there wasn't that far and once the two got to the cafeteria Lucia could see the party was in full swing. She turned to Mark and held his shoulders. "Listen to me Mark. No matter what, do not, I repeat, DO NOT say she was in the wrong. Girls absolutely hate being told they were wrong, especially when they get really emotional. Just go up to her and try not to bring it up, and just say I'm sorry. Just say that simple phase and do not explain why. Once boys explain anything then it gets messy, just say generally why you are sorry if she asks, DO NOT go into detail!" She nodded, "Go get her!" She said as she departed into the crowd. There were lots of students all over so she shimmied up to the table and began to grab only a bit to eat. She didn't want to pig out of course, and a lady needed to always remain refined! Of course Roberto was right behind her, making sure that she got plenty of room from the other students and such.

Once he stepped inside, the Combusken glanced all about with a smile. "Ooh! Turkey! Thisway!" He grabbed Able in one hand and brought her along with him as he ran to the table and let her go as he began to point at all the food, "Thisisturkeyit'sreallygoodandthere'sthemashedpotatoesandthegreenbeansoh! Theyhavehamtoo! Iloveham!" He exclaimed and grabbed a plate and began to pile food on it nilly willy.

Diana glanced about and nodded at Len's question. "Uh... what are we betting exactly?" She asked, "Berries I guess? And what's that smell?" Samuel chuckled, "Oh, the smell of great food. Tyro will have to get us both some plates but we'll have to find a seat. Anyway, not berries, cold hard cash." He smirked, "When we get back to the estate you'll also be given your own small account Diana. Just for whatever you can want in Saffron. But all my bet is on the little guy." He chuckled as he led the way to a table and sat down near one of the chairs.

Diana blinked, "Account?" She asked as she followed the Absol.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark too Lucia's advice in and nodded. If he saw Val again he would keep it simple and apologize. He didn't want to blame her for any of this and just wanted to be friends again and possibly more then just friends. He sure did owe alot to Lucia though. She had done alot for him... Mark smiled and looked around for Danielle while heading to the table to get some food. She probobly hadn't arrived yet so may as well find a place out in the open so that she could notice him. Mark grabbed a variety of food, Turkey, some mashed potatoes, green beans, Mark didn't want to say it earlier but he was REALLY hungry! There were a couple of free seats avalible so Mark sat down and started to eat what he could, glancing around for Danielle.

Able looked around the Cafeteria. Quickly, Tyro grabbed onto Able's hand and started pulling her along to the food. "H-hey careful!" Able said. She was lead over to the table and was introduced to the different types of food. She glanced over each of them and decided just to start with a piece of Turkey. She wasn't one to eat much meat. It was out of her diet but she'd never tried Turkey before so it was worth a shot. She tried to grab a plate but as having alot of trouble. For one she didn't have any fingers and if she used her claws, she'd just put holes through the plate. She looked back at Tyro, trying to give off a cute voice as a joke.

"Tyrroooo, could you help me with this plate?~" Able said, snickering a bit.

Len scratched at his back. Boy he had alot to explain. "Ah... well... basicly Snype and Roberto are going to battle tommorow! The others seem to be making bets on who's going to win. They're betting cash but I'm not exactly rich like them hahaha. All I'd be able to bet are the gloves on my hands! They don't even come off so I'm kind of broke!" Len joked. "An account is where all of that money is stored I suppose... like I said I don't know much about technology. Commodore just babbles on about it alot."

Snype kept a look out for any familiar faces for Mark. With his bright eyes, who could miss him?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia finally finished with gathering her food and headed to the table already being guarded by Samuel. She sat down and brushed off the area before her and set her plate down and began to eat like a proper lady should, neat and slow. No need to rush since Mark would probably need her help soon. Mark was a boy and unfortunately boys ALWAYS had a habit of screwing simple things up. It wasn't their fault but even if they didn't mean it they would eventually find something stupid to say, and it could be anything really.

Tyro nodded happily and put his own plate down and began to throw all the meats as well as mashed potatoes on the plate. "Yeahwealwayshaddinnerattheestatebutnowwe'reherebutthisisalsogoodtheoneattheestatisbiggerofcoursebutthisfoodshouldbeveryverygoodIthinkitwillbe!" He finished his piling and scooped up the two plates and made a beeline to the table, setting a plate down for Able of course and another in front of Diana and rushed off again.

The Lairon poked her food, "What is this?" Samuel chuckled in response, "Simple, food. Not the rocks you are used to eating is it?" He said. She nodded at Len, "So I just suppose cash is something humans use then?" She asked as she poked at the meat with her mouth.

Megaman765

Years
Able looked down at the food suspiciously and started to nibble off of it. It tasted... strange. To her at least but she wanted to leave a good impression. "I like it... I'm much more used to tree sap though or crops then meat. Still... its nice..." Able said, nibling on it bit by bit. She really hoped this wouldn't bite her in the ass later. "Thank you Tyro~" Able said to him happily.

Len looked down at the food. "Heh... I'm... not a big fan of meat honestly... probably because its just instinct. Poliwhirls usually let their Monarch have the bigger catch while feeding off of plant life or possibly bugs." Len said bashfully. "Cash is mostly used to buy items... if you have a certain amount, you can use it and get whatever you want!" Len said excitedly.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Academy Cafeteria

Me and Lucia are on our way right now! There better be food left over! We're a bit late to the party! See you there Dani! was the message Mark sent just a few minutes later. Danielle was happy that she'd also find Mark there...with Lucia! Now Uncle Bryan has another person to meet, hopefully he didn't mind.

"So, he's there too?" Uncle Bryan asked Danielle as they both entered the cafeteria. "Can't wait to meet him!"

Danielle immediately noticed the sarcasm from Uncle Bryan. "Uncle, please calm down. There's also another friend you should meet. I met her yesterday, and she's a pretty cool battler."

Mienfoo pushed the door open towards the entrance of the cafeteria, letting his trainer and Uncle Bryan inside. It was a wild party in there! There were tables full of Thanksgiving food at each corner, and the tables were full of students. Some students were with their families. Danielle felt grateful to bring her uncle in this fantastic party.

Immediately, Mienfoo spotted Tyro the Combusken, and Len the Poliwhirl, and Roberto the Scizor. Mienfoo knew those Pokemon. They belonged to both Lucia and Mark. Both trainers were spotted sitting at a lone table, eating their food. He then pulled Danielle's bag to grab her attention. "Miennn! Miennn!"

Danielle spotted her two friends, and started to wave her right hand up high, hoping to grab their attention. "Mienfoo, go wait with your friends while my uncle and I grab some food, okay!"

Mienfoo grinned. "Mienfoooo!"

But Uncle Bryan wasn't pleased with how Danielle allowed Mienfoo to walk on his own towards another group of trainers. "Danielle, did you just allow Mienfoo to walk all by himself...?"

"Oh Uncle Bryan." Danielle replied, "He knows those trainers, and he knows their Pokemon too. He's pretty friendly towards them."

He shook his head slowly. "Very well, let's grab some food."

On his way towards the table, Mienfoo felt pretty excited to see his Pokemon friends again. He had been inside the Pokeball for far too long, due to his behavior. It was his chance to finally shine and improve his behavior once again towards the other Pokemon. "Mienfooo!" he called out to the other Pokemon, hoping they would remember him.​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia quietly ate her food with grace. She was a Bernavard after all! It was nice to see the pokemon getting a good meal now. It had been so long since they had food like this, and it was well worth the trip. As she ate she could hear a pokemon cry and looked over to see a Mienfoo heading over to the table. She glanced up at where it came from and noticed Danielle with some older gentleman. Lucia supposed it was someone from Danielle's family and resumed eating.

Even though Able wasn't showing a fondness for the food Tyro didn't seem to care as he quickly came back with plates for himself and Samuel and set upon his meal like it was some sort of prey. He pushed the meat down his threat and gobbled up the mashed potatoes. He ripped the bread apart and let it plunge down while every so often grabbing a drink from his glass to wash down the food. Samuel actually was eating his food with class like Lucia was, making sure to rip apart small chunks and taking his sweet time with it. The Absol smiled at the Ninjask, "You don't have to eat it, you didn't grow up eating it. Give it to Tyro and he'll devour it quick."

Tyro's dinner was interrupted as he noticed Mienfoo. "Oh! Littledude!" He put down his plates and ran up to Mienfoo. "Howareyalittledude!? I'mdoingwellandhavelotsoffoodandyoushouldtoo!" He said with a bob of his head as he brought Mienfoo over.

Diana tasted the meat and shuddered, pushing it away. "Uh... Tyro you can have mine too. That sounds cool Len!" She said with a big smile.

Megaman765

Years
Mark glanced at Lucia every so often. He couldn't help but admire how much grace she was showing with how she ate. He didn't see that alot in the academy. She was a very respectable friend. Mark was just eatting however he could. Whatever got it in his mouth, he really didn't think of specific ways to eat food. Whatever got it into his mouth suited him just fine!

Mark quickly noticed Danielle and waved back at her happily. He got up from his seat and went to greet her. He was about to give her a friendly hug but was quickly surprised by the presence of her uncle! Woah! Mark wasn't expecting to see him here. But then again, he probably should have! Everyone's folks were here after all! The only thin is that he knew that her Uncle was rather bitter toward him. He gave off a bashful smile.

"Hey! Long time no see!" Mark said to him. He really wasn't sure what to expect. Who knows? Maybe her uncle might have changed his opinion on Mark over the years! But that was probably wishful thinking. Snype quickly followed Mark and jumped onto his shoulder to great Danielle and her uncle. He waved at both of them giving off his trademark grin.

Len quickly noticed Mienfoo approach them and waved at him happily. Commodore in particular noticed him as well. It slowly approached him.

"Hello there. Um, no hard feelings from our last battle I hope? Sorry about all that." Commodore said.

Len looked down at his food with concern as well and looked at Tyro. "Looks your your having quite a buffet to yourself there!" Len said. Able stepped in as well.

"Hey now don't go off getting fat on me Tyro! I don't want my competition to be a Snorlax!" Able said.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Infirmary
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie blushed slightly at the mention of Lance himself being involved. No big deal—Just my idol, Drake. Was Kilik really having a conversation that excluded her right /here/? ...She shot a skeptical look in his general direction, but it was rather brief and might not even be noticed at all considering his apparent distraction with mana. Perhaps they were friends or something. And really, had he just asked what Mana was? What kind of question was that?! /Clearly/ she was a completely human student with absolutely nothing abnormal about her! I mean, anyone with eyes could see that—What's that Kiyoko? She's stuck in the well a pokemon you say? Oh, okay. Valorie throws a Pokeball! Valorie just sort of pretended she hadn't heard that for a moment and examined the cape. It was of an excellent color, and it would completely alter her appearance if she wore it. She had always wanted a cape like this, and it was from Lance! She vowed to put this on /right/ away. Perhaps it would give her confidence when she needed it most.

...To talk about the cape, or to talk about the weird things Kiyoko was saying. Cape, or weird things. Cape, or weird things?! Valorie furrowed her brows momentarily and sat up, shifting to hang her legs over the side of the bed. She had a rather calm look on her face, all things considered. Kiyoko had been shifted into her lap casually. She was aware of him, it seemed. However, she needed her hands for something real quick. She undid the half-cape Drake had given her before and took it off, wrapping it partially around one of her arms and replacing it with the full cape. A smile graced her face. She wasn't done yet, though! A spark of creativity had hit her! Next, she put the half-cape back on, creating a layered cape out of it! What could be better than one cape, except two capes?! She has this rather cheery grin on her face now, and reached down to wrap her arms around Kiyoko. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm feeling better already." she offered, her gaze directed at Drake. She seemed to have really enjoyed the gift. Without further ado, she acknowledged what Kiyoko had said, her expression turning only mildly concerned. "I'm not sure what Kiyoko means by that, but...—Hey Drake? Do you think I could spend Thanksgiving Evening with you?" she asked, an uncharacteristic vulnerability in her tone. This time however it was not magic twisting her personality, but a more genuine moment of oddity. It didn't seem to occur to her that maybe Mana or Kilik might want to spend Thanksgiving with them too, partially because grr Kilik. Grrr, I'm gonna get you and stuff. The other part just sort of... assumed they had more interesting, important, or simply better things to do. Of course, she still hadn't caught onto what in the world Mana had done to her. As far as she knew they were just strangers concerned for her health.

Olivia Wolf - Outside the Cafeteria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olivia seemed slightly confused at Nemo's concerns. It took her a moment to realize where the break in communication had been. "Oh—no... nothing heavy or anything!~" she assured the other, seemingly unfazed by what could've been considered an insult. Disregarding the fact that being 15 meant she had a rather significant strength advantage over most of the younger students, she knew she wasn't in 'great shape' as far as exercise went. Just enough to keep her figure, was the rule of thumb. You couldn't hold a figure quite this good without at least a little exercise! Or at least, that's what her mother had taught her. It seemed to work anyway. "Just some blankets, and other little things like that—I'll be right back, alright..?" she asked sweetly, almost reluctantly, before turning and running off.

Her incredibly long hair flowed behind her as she ran. For a moment, one migh be tempted to assume she had been wearing high-heels. After all, it would be befitting her personality, would it not? Fortunately, she had not been. Rather she had oddly modest sneakers on, making the speed at which she had departed much less impressive. What was impressive however was her form, or at least that was one way to put it. If there were ever such a thing as something between a run and a strut she was doing it. Was... was she trying to show off to the girl she'd just left behind her? Disregarding the fact that her hair almost definitely obscured all but her lower legs.

Not all that long, Olivia would return with a few checkered blankets, a half-dozen pokeballs, two small cushions and champagne. She would either meet Nemo back where they'd left off or just near the door of the school depending on how far Nemo had decided to wander while she prepared. She hadn't taken very long, honestly. Wait... were those /her/ pokeballs, and if so why did she have them out and bunched with her supplies? Furthermore, where had she gotten champagne?? ...Did Olivia have this sort of stuff laying around for just such an occasion? "Hey, I've got everything I need..!~" she offered in confirmation of the obvious question.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years

Gwen Deallus

Spoiler:

Gwen stood up and pushed her glasses up her nose, saying:
"Well, I'll leave you to decide. If you want to come along then you're welcome to join me, I'll be heading out of the front gate in around half an hour or so. If I'm not there I'll already be on my way to Oak Town."
Gwen, holding her still fully laden plate, made her way towards the hatch where students were supposed to deposit their plates after eating. However, before she reached it, she veered to the side and directly out of the cafeteria entrance, still holding her plate.

After a small detour to avoid a teacher that Gwen suspected would have told her to take the plate back to the cafeteria, she arrived outside the Raikou dormitories. Pushing the door open she once again found not a sole inside.

Letting out a small sigh from the mix of relief and disappointment, she opened the door to her room, and with the plate still in her right hand, closed the door with her left hand and then fumbled with the two Pokéballs on her belt.

After a second two small pokemon appeared on the floor and started looking around brightly. Poochyena yipped happily and jumped onto Gwen's bed, then bounded to the end of it so that she was waist height on Gwen, then put her paws up and sniffed at the plate. Phanpy on the other-hand, contended with tooting quietly and rolling around on the floor.

Gwen half laughing at her Pokémon's antics, lowered the plate to the floor.
"Here you are you two, I told you I'd save some. Eat up and after that we can head off to Oak Town, I need to go to the Pokécenter and we can have a look around the plains at night."

Leaving her pokemon happily eating from the plate on her floor, Gwen strolled back into the main social-room of the dormitories. It was void of human lifeforms, just like the first time that she had seen it. Holding her hands behind her head, the short redheaded girl strolled around the room. There were a few open magazines laying around and a bean-bag close to a television had a distinctly shaped imprint left in it.

"It certainly seems like there were people here... I wonder how often people actually come here, apart from to sleep.. Still I suspect I shall meet some more people once classes start. I haven't actually met anyone from Raikou dorm yet..."

Her inner monologue coming to a halt, Gwen flicked through one of the magazines laying around until she felt a soft thud against her leg. Directing her gaze to the floor, Gwen saw the small blue shape that had rolled into her, uncurling onto its back and looking up at her happily.
After Gwen scratched it's belly, Phanpy blew a toot from it's short trunk and rolled back into a ball.

"I think I shall have to name you Toots, have you finished that food already?"
Gwen looked over at the open door to her room to see Amber standing there, licking her paw.
"Oh well there's certainly no more food left if you're not eating Amber..." Gwen added, teasingly.

In response the small Poochyena mock-frowned at Gwen whilst she walked into her bedroom. Picking up the plate she placed it on the small table in her room and then pulled her backpack out of the wardrobe. Opening it, she retrieved her new coat which she had purchased on her last trip into Oak Town and decided to put it on now rather than later. It was getting dark outside and undoubtedly cold, the thick fur lined leather jacked would keep her much warmer, even if it was short sleeved and the bottom only came to her bellybutton. Gwen liked it though, it was very comfortable and even a little stylish, although she wouldn't admit to that last fact.

Gwen picked up her Pokéballs and offered them to her pokemon.
"You can stay out if you like, I'll release you once we get outside anyway."

Both pokemon happily returned themselves to their respective Pokéballs which Gwen then attached them to her belt. Locking her door behind her, Gwen left the dormitories and made her way towards the main entrance. Unaware of whether there was any sort of curfew, and fully prepared to evade any teachers if necessary, Gwen decided that she would wait by the main entrance for 10 minutes, in case Indigo decided he did want to accompany her.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent & Charlie Fitzpatrick
Academy Grounds

Jimmy was about to say something to Charlie when his friend Rosalyn asked if it was alright to go to the Pokémon Center. She wasn't feeling very well, and Jimmy could clearly see. And after all the blonde girl had done for him, Jimmy just couldn't say no. It was fair that he took her there. With a nod he replied to Rosalyn then turned to Charlie.

"Well, I gotta go, she ain't feelin' well." he said.

"Alright," Charlie said, "no problem."

The counselor turned around, and decided it was time for him to get back to work, at least temporarily. He took a small case from his pockets and out of it he took a pill, which he took. After that, he turned again to take a look at the rebellious-looking teenager.

"By the way, my name is Charlie Fitzpatrick." he added.

That name rang a bell in Jimmy's head. Well, of course! He remembered! That name was on a door, he was the counselor! Jimmy looked at him confused for a while. "And I'm the counselor here. If you wanna talkk about something, I'll be in my office. It's right-"

"I know where it is. I've been there." Jimmy interrupted, "I think I'll swing by sometime. Now I gotta go."

"Alright, kid, take care." Charlie said.

Both of them then parted ways. Charlie grabbed his head and headed for his office, while Jimmy went over to Rosalyn. "Let's go. You look like you're not okay." he said and grabbed her hand, before taking a step forward to go to the ER, where hopefully Rosalyn would feel better.

Alice Crenshaw
Outside Entei Dorm

Alice continued to walk with Jello floating at his side. SHe was starting to feel better already, and although she didn't forget about Roxas, she was going back to her usual, cheerful self. A smile was back on her face and she was humming a happy tune. An aura of joy surrounded her, and it looked like nothing could bring it down. But then, her jaw dropped at the sight of something. Well, actually, not something but someone. It was Roxas, and he was talking to a girl. Alice saw he was grinning evilly, and her smile turned into a frown. What was he up to? Whatever that was, she didn't want to know. Not at that moment. She needed to walk some more. But instead of walking, she started to sprint towards the woods, with a befuddled Jello flying behind her trying to keep up.

"Alice, what happened, where are we going?" the purple Solosis asked telepathically.

"I don't want to talk about it right now..." she replied.

SInce Alice wasn't the kind of person who jogs regularly, she was tired within a few minutes. She stopped, panting, and collapsed on the grass to catch her breath. While doing that, she noticed she was surrounded by trees, and could hear the cries of Pokémon around. She sat up and sent out Chuck, her Grimer, and looked around for any threat that may come to her.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

WHITNEY the TECHIE
Forest

Chapter One: Part Six
An (Un)Safe Arrival!

And then that happened. She noticed someone running, stopping to look at something, and then run faster. Into the woods. "Oh shoot!" Whitney suddenly took off in that direction at a full sprint, clutching her backpack straps closely. "Pidge, I need a speed boost! Maximum Velocity!!" The white wings started to flap furiously, and soon Whitney's running footsteps were lifted off of the ground. "Don't worry mystery person, I'll save you!! We're coming!!" In no time flat, they were in the forest, approaching the location of the girl and the Pokemon. Whitney had easy control of the flying by twisting her backpack straps, and the way she angled it... She was aiming right at the Solosis.

"Unhand her, vile fiend!!" She flew directly into the ball of jelly with a crash and roll. When she sat up, she had to readjust her hat and push up her glasses. "I've seen enough of the internet to know what-- Oh." Apparently there was never any danger to begin with. "Oops, my fault. Sorry!" Witty chuckled, digging into her pocket and pulling out a candy cigarette, letting it hang from one end of her lips. She walked over toward the girl who was resting on the grass and offered a hand to help her up. "You okay?"

!

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Forest

Alice screamed at the sound at sight of a newcomer. It all happened so fast, and in she was easily startled by it. But then she calmed down, seeing as a boy had come to her thinking she was in danger. But then he extended her hand, and asked if she was okay, and then it hit Alice. The boy's voice...wasn't a boy's voice. He sounded like a girl! And after paying more attention, as the, um, newcomer helped her up. She was a girl!

"Th-thank you..." Alice said, "And I'm fine, no worry."

She brushed some grass and dir off her back, and looked at the girl with a friendly smile. Jello wasn't as happy, as she had come to attack him, while Chuck was indifferent. It was like looking at black, white and gray.

"I'm Alice, what's your name?"

While asking, Alice couldn't help but notice there was something about this girl that made her feel weird. And it wasn't the way she dressed. Had Alice seen this person before?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Academy Cafeteria

Tyro the Combusken eagerly approached to Mienfoo, he was pretty excited to see him again after quite a while. Mark's Porygon2, Commodore, approached to him as well, apologizing in regards to the battle yesterday. Mienfoo smiled, not having a big deal about it. He scratched the back of his head and smiled, then sat next to the other Pokemon.

Meanwhile, Mark had left the table, leaving Lucia alone with the Pokemon. He was pretty surprised to see that her uncle showed up. It was unexpected! As Danielle and Uncle Bryan grabbed a certain amount of food for themselves, Mark approached to them, and greeted them happily. Snype the Sableye grinned at the suspicious uncle who thought he was an untrained Pokemon.

"Mark! You're here!" Danielle said happily, "I sent Mienfoo to wait with you guys so we could get some food."

Uncle Bryan became very observant towards Mark. Eyeing his clothing, his hair, Snype, and more so his body language. He looked all grown up since the last time he saw him, but it still didn't changed his mind. Although, he would try to be a bit more considerate, especially towards his niece. "Well, well. Didn't expect to see you in this school, Mark. It's great to see you."

"So where are you guys sitting at?" Danielle asked Mark, holding two plates of food. One for her, and one for her Pokemon. Uncle Bryan held the same thing for himself and for his Pokemon.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

WHITNEY the TECHIE
Forest

Chapter One: Part Six
An (Un)Safe Arrival!

"Well, that's good to hear." Whitney smiled, pointing her thumb to her own chest. "My name's Whitney, but everyone calls me Witty, because I'm a genius inventor. Like watch this!" Whitney shifted her glasses and then spat out, "Command: Glasses - Pokedex!" One of the lenses suddenly lit up, and Whitney looked in the direction of the jello-ball she had tackled earlier. Sure enough, the glasses emitted a voice, in a masculine computerized tone.

"Solosis, the Cell Pokémon. A membrane filled with fluid surrounds Solosis's body which allows it to live anywhere. It defeats its enemies using its formidable Psychic-type powers. It evolves into Duosion starting at level 32, which evolves into Reuniclus starting at level 41."

Whitney smirked. "And wait, it gets better! Command: Pokedex - Base Stats."

"Solosis, Base Stats. HP, 45. Attack, 30. Defense, 40. Special Attack, 105. Special Defense, 50. Speed, 20."

Whitney's smirk had turned into a grin. "I made it all on my own! And it can do so much more, but it'd take forever to go through all of it. Command: Pokedex - Close." The light of her glasses faded into nothing. "So... What are you doing out here?"

!

Megaman765

Years
Mark smiled and pointed over to the table he was sitting at. There were a few chairs near where he was sitting. Mark was still surprised that Danielle's Uncle was here! It was a welcome reunion though, even if he was a bit bitter toward Mark. He simply smiled and lead them over to his Table. Where did he even begin? He just smiled to Uncle Brian.

"Yeah its good to see you too. Its been awhile since we last saw eachother. Haha, those were good times." Mark joked. He remembered he'd get himself in trouble quite alot but that was mostly because of Snype's shenanigans before he was properly trained. Snype of course has matured but he still gets a good laugh from is past.

"Haha, well Dani never expected to see me here either! I was a bit surprised to find her! I'm really happy to have a childhood friend in the school though. She's changed a lot since we were kids!" Mark said, smiling over to Danielle.

Commodore nodded happily, very relieved that Mienfoo didn't have a grudge on him. It looked like he got over the whole ordeal. Commodore decided not to eat either. He couldn't after all and didn't need to. He was artificial! He could survive up in space if he wanted to!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith
Academy Grounds -------> Pokemon Center

Rosalyn managed a small smile as she saw Jimmy nod at her request before he turned his attention back to the teacher, though she wasn't listening to what was being said Rosalyn did manage to catch the mans name Charlie Fitzpatrick, the new counselor. It wasn't long though before Jimmy grabbed her hand causing a blush to spread on her face as they started walking towards the Pokemon Center. She was hoping that she'd feel better soon. "Hey Jimmy" she started with a small smile.

"I just wanted to say thanks, that Bryce guy really is a jerk, and I'm glad you weren't gonna let him take my Pokemon egg" she said looking at him. "But do be careful ok, I don't want you to get into any trouble" she added squeezing his hand lightly as they walked.

Suddenly they were interrupted by a girl in a yellow dorm jacket with dark brown hair walking up to them. "Is that a Pokemon Egg, were did you find it?" the girl asked.

"Oh, I found it up in the Mountains" Rosalyn replied placing a hand on her forehead because of the girls loud tone.

"That's awesome!" the girl squealed. "My names Beth, and I've been looking all over for a Pokemon Egg from the Mountains, will you trade it to me? I've got a rare pokemon from a new region to trade for it"

Thinking for a moment Rosalyn nodded. "Sure" she smiled handing over the egg for the Pokeball the girl was holding out. "It's a Fennekin, it's female and level 10 I hope you take good care of it" the girl said louder making Rosalyn wince before the strange girl ran off with a wave.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Drake

Drake blinked at the zorua's declaration. He knew better than anyone that pokemon didn't just blurt that stuff out. And Mana... Had done SOMETHING to Valorie. But... She was a pokemon? No. No, she FELT different. He thought back, remembering what Asha had taught him about Aura so many years ago. Bah, he couldn't remember. He was about to comment about that when Val asked to spend Thanksgiving with him. Which, honestly, blew him away. He... Hadn't really planned on spending Thanksgiving with anyone. Lance and Clair were doing their thing, Asha was a huge no, and he really had no family. He had just decided he would make an appearance, eat, and get out of there before treading on anyone's toes.

"Um..." he mumbled, caught off guard for the first time in his life since he had stopped being a trainer. "If you want, but I have nothing really planned. Justgoing to grab a bite to eat then tend to my pokemon mainly." he said, deciding that bringing up her friends would be a very sore subject.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn was taking his time to eat. He wanted to wait for Andy and Alex. He didn't want to leave them in the dark. Besides, the more that came along, the more powerful they were. Maybe they would want their own Ghost-types, too.

He looked from his food to Kiki. Did she feel like waiting for the others, as well? Shawn looked around where they were sitting, hoping to see if those two were even in the cafeteria. Not seeing either one, he turned to her once again.

"Weren't the others with us?" he asked. "Do you think we should look for them? I mean, after we eat."

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
At the Infirmary

196.gif
471.gif

Mana watched how Valorie was liking the cape Drake gave to her. For a second she felt like she didn't had to tell the secret at all and what she did to Valorie, simply because it lopked like everyone was enjoying the moment. Untill Kilik came back on the subject and asked her what she was, like… seriously? You ask a girl what she is?! Isn't kind of obvious she is a girl?! Unless… he knew about it already.

Things only got worser when Kiyoko started to talk, telepathy? Anyways, Kiyoko pointed at her saying that she was a Pokémon. This wasn't exactly wrong, only that she was just a human with Espeon DNA. Mana could see at the expressions of Valorie and Drake that they thought Kiyoko was going nuts. blame is all on you! Mana started to sweet a little, she almost got away with it, ALMOST…

Valorie asked Drake if she could spend thanksgiving with him, Drake said it was alright since he had nothing planned anyways. Mana almost thought she could just let it fly over and tell them Kiyoko is lying, even though what he said was not exactly true. But Mana kinda knew Kilik would ask futher questions, so decided to admit it.

"T-That's not true!" Mana firstly said before mentally preparing herself for the things coming next, will they hate her? Will Valorie hate her for what Mana did to her? Valorie didn't seem she was all fond of Mana, not of Kilik either, even though it was kinda cute how she lit up after hearing her new cape was a present from Lance. Lance? The dragon master? Mana had heard of him while she lived outside, she often heard the inhabitants talk about him.

"But he isn't lying either…" Mana decided to continue what she begun. She glanced at the ground and took a deep breath. Enough of all the preparation, it was now or never. "When I was 12 my father injected me with Felicity's Espeon DNA for an experiment." Mana tried to smile like it was nothing but soon found out she wasn't able to. "When his experiment failed he made me leave his house, so after that I didn't really learn how to act more humanly again…" Mana started to talk more quickly as she said that, she didn't want to reveal anything else though.

"So yeah… I'm a girl with Espeon DNA…" Mana admitted, she didn't want to tell she could use attract yet, nor did she wanted Valorie's secret revealed so Mana would tell her if they were alone, this would probably not today.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

As the three headed over to the table Lucia made sure to wipe off her mouth and rose from her seat, and bowed her head to the man. "Hello there sir. I am Lucia Francisco Bernavard, a pleasure to meet you." She said as she held out her hand for a handshake.

Roberto glanced at he man, looking him up and down quickly before looking away and back at Snype, glaring right at him.

Tyro just shrugged at Able's comment and quickly sat back down and resumed his ravenous eating. Samuel just sighed, "Might as well give him your plate Able, otherwise he'll reach over and take it." He said as he continue to chew on his ham.

Back