• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
Years
They're awesome, mostly Pik-Lax and Rai-Lax.
It would be better if the background was transparent...;D

Deathstar

Floating Away...
Years
This isn't the place to put them.

But anyways, they are OK, but some have missing outlines, and some have irregular proportions.

Other than that they are ok. BUT STOP COPY AND PASTING...

Cobalt'Scizor

Wannabe Spriter/ROM Hacker
Years
Thank you, and I've nailed down my best 4. But the question is, which is the best? I think those are all of my fusions ever, but I might be missing just a couple.

Mewtios.png
porygonoo.png
RotomMomForme.png
onetwotree.png

Years
If you've made them before the contest was announced, Cobalt'Scizor, they won't be valid. If they are valid though, I think your Rotom-Roselia, with a little bit of work on the eyes, would be a good contender.

Last edited:

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
all hail my new pokethings

I Herd u like mudkipz

please C+C
its my third attempt
PS those letters mean Robert my real name you pronounce it like ROBAATO

Attachments

• pokm.png
    pokm.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 203
  • pokl.png
    pokl.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Robaato.png
    Robaato.png
    11 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Years
Moved and merged r0bert's post from the showcase thread since it's a fusion and probably wants to be with its siblings anyway.

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2019
My first post ever!

hi im kinda new to spriting and ive finally worked up the nerve to post my sprites please dont hold back on criticism. This was made only a couple hours ago.
It is a splice between a taillow and a pidgey which row is better the ones with long tail feathers or the short tailfeathers.

It kinda looks like a pre-evoultion to me(:

tpmrpg

Beginning Hacker, Gamer
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2013
1.djjamell short tail feathers are better
2. I'm doing eevee+all the pokemon(more coming soon

Attachments

• eeveeloutions.png
    eeveeloutions.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Years
djjamell's and tpmrpg's posts moved from the showcase thread and into this here thread-o'-fusions.

@djjamell: use the first row with the longer tail feathers since they also have the better feet. The short ones' raised feet are behind the body when they should be in front like they are in the long tail feathers versions.

@tpmrpg: I think you're going to need to include a little scratch work on some of your fusions. The tail you added to Blastoise, for instance, has its shading reversed. The Squirtle and Kakuna fusions should also have darker eyes. Some of the fusions also look like the pieces might be incompatible at this point, such as the Venusaur flower which doesn't seem to be really fused to the Eevee yet, just behind it and recolored.

Years
- Rayquaza/Arceus/Shaymin/Manaphy = Manaphy's tail didn't go on too well, I made a few mistakes drawing the Rayquaza pattern.

- Blaziken/Flygon = I had to re-draw half of the wings because I needed to remove Flygon's hands. I just switched each lighter shade of green for each lighter shade of Blaziken's red. I just , made some things yellow so it would look more like Blaziken.

- Mesprit/Exeggutor = I forgot to rotate the leaves slightly. Otherwise, some basic adds and color add-ons...

These were my first fusions, so they are not that good...

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2019
Seizure02: The sprite looks great but i just think the armored head thing looks wierd with those colors maybe with the colors from the stomach it wouldnt look wierd but thats just my opinion.

Scarf: Thanks so much i probably wouldnt have noticed my mistake if you didnt tell me how about now i fixed it:

amisterlux

Banned
Years
Mewtaro-tagged.png

Okay...I think this is where this goes. lol Anyways, this is my first sprite ever...I think you call it a splice? Anyways, I really new to this and I just wanted to see what people think about my creation...his name is "Mewtaro"...

Take care,
Lux

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
[Gallery].:Kayla's Splices/Pixels:.

so i have attempted today to make some splices. this is my first time making them. c+c

Pokemon:
wlwttv.jpg
b7yr02.jpg
2rc0rjc.jpg
2ezh08z.jpg
2s7toq0.jpg
f3vsyp.jpg
dzh0xw.jpg
op4so1.jpg

Eggs:
2ymuee9.jpg
5trkt1.jpg