• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart [v.2]

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
^ I have just died from laughter lmao

1292 dress as a magypsy....(Friggin hard name to spell). as soon as you walk in your gonna get kicked out.
(psss. this is how they look everyone)
Spoiler:

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
Years
1293. Bust into the game cart and steal a Dora the Explorer game and a Call of Duty game, switch discs, and give it to a random boy. Punk @$$ kids and their CoD/GTA these days.

1294. Same thing, but with Pokémon X or Y with Black 2/White 2.

1295: Steal a Wii U by busting in.

1296: Steal an iPad 4/Mini by busting in.

1297: Steal a bag of Doritos, and scream: "MOMMY CAN YOU BUY ME CHEETOS?!?!?!?

1298: Print out this whole list of ways to get kicked out, and give it to a Wal-Mart employee and say, "I will do all of these unless you give me a 3DS and Pokémon X/Y!"

1299: Do everything Pokérelated on this list.

1300: Bring Target/KMart stuff in Wal-Mart, and say that it is better priced.

1293. Bust into the game cart and steal a Dora the Explorer game and a Call of Duty game, switch discs, and give it to a random boy. Punk @$$ kids and their CoD/GTA these days.

1294. Same thing, but with Pokémon X or Y with Black 2/White 2.

1295: Steal a Wii U by busting in.

1296: Steal an iPad 4/Mini by busting in.

1297: Steal a bag of Doritos, and scream: "MOMMY CAN YOU BUY ME CHEETOS?!?!?!?

1298: Print out this whole list of ways to get kicked out, and give it to a Wal-Mart employee and say, "I will do all of these unless you give me a 3DS and Pokémon X/Y!"

1299: Do everything Pokérelated on this list.

1300: Bring Target/KMart stuff in Wal-Mart, and say that it is better priced.

Last edited:

Victreebel's Bro

The Day Is My Enemy
Years
^ brb, dying

1301: Run in with a fake nose (a really big one) and a mankini (a bikini for a man), jump on the counter and yell "IM A REAL BOY!!!". Then throw toilet paper at the employees

1302: Wait at the door with a fake beard and a hat. Every time someone walks in, beat them to the floor and yell "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
^ ^^ WHYYYYY. WHY MUST YOU TWO KILL me with this funny stuff. *dies from laughter

1303 block all the entrances of wal-mart
1304 ask an employee for directions to kmart
1305 walk to an employee and say in an official tone "Their is a time check in house ware"
1306 walk up to a group of people and start laughing really loud then walk of like nothing happened
1307 try on bras in the middle of the store
1308 walk up to a complete stranger and say "Hey I havent seen you in such a long time"
1309 run around in a batman costume yelling " I AM BATMAN!"
1310 Run around screaming "THE BRITISH ARE COMING!" again and again

Victreebel's Bro

The Day Is My Enemy
Years
^ 1305-1310...I dont know what to say

1311: Dress up as Clefairy, go behind a female employee and say "I'll double-slap dat @$$!"

1312: Take all the dart guns, take your clothes off and yell "VIRGINITY IS MINE!!!"

Nakala Pri

Get a super goofy dance team and start doing a stupid dance on the shelves (while dressing up as P!nk, of course). But you have to wear giant balloon underwear and open all of the lids on all of da Nutella. :P

Crux

Evermore
Years
1313:
Walk around with a piece of paper and a water gun full of a cocktail of Ginger, Lime, Onion, and Pepper Juice. Give people paper cuts and then shoot at said cuts with the water pistol.

1314:
Demand to be taken to the 'secret shoppers fort' that's hidden behind the auto care section.

1315:
Cover all the toilets with Cellophane. Over the bowl, under the seat.

1316:
Ask random people if you can have their socks. If they ask why, put a suspicious face on and ask why they're asking.

1317:
Walk in with a beehive.

1318:
Loudly preach about the evils of corn flakes. Over the loud speaker.

pridekitty

A Kitty
Years
1319. Run in dressed as Fluttershy and yell "FINLAND" at the top of your lungs and start painting rainbows on all of the fire extinguishers and shooting everything with water guns full of Dr. Pepper.

Nakala Pri

Sing 'Sober' and kick the alcohol around then throw oranges at the clerks. :P

Nakala Pri

Scream 'I SUPPORT CLARAERITH!!' and you'll be banned from every single store in the world. xD

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
Step 1: Fill an empty mayonnaise jar, the biggest you can find, with yogurt.
Step 2: Sit down in the busiest area of the store.
Step 3: Eat yogurt/mayonnaise very loudly and messily while occasionally asking anyone if they want some.
Step: Spill some of the yogurt on merchandise and/or customers.

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
I was the last poster, but I want to bump it up.
1325 (The time-traveller trick)
1. Put on some old-looking clothes.
2. Run really fast inside and run up to the first cashier.
3. Scream, "WHAT YEAR IS IT?"
4. When they answer, say, "It worked. It worked. They said I was mad, but it worked. YES! YES! YES!"
5. Keep running around the store screaming "IT WORKED!" over and over again, and occasionally, "Hello, future person!"

Nakala Pri

Pretend to have a fit, then jump up, grab a turkey, take off the plastic and stuff it on a staff member's head. xD

Back