• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danger on the S.S. Anne [SU+OOC]

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
This sounds interesting. Save me a spot, please, and I will have my SU as soon as I can.

Awesome, I'll add in your reservation.

Everyone who had reserved so far hereby has 48 hours to complete their SU. I'm also going to bump up the total to 15.

RyanRoksXD

Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Ryan's SU!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Hit me with a reserve please!

Full Name: Niklas Lundstrom
Hometown: Goldenrod City, Johto
Appearance:

161345_100002005202122_3520747_n.jpg

Personality:

Niklas is cool, calm and calculating. He is the very master of patience, and can outlast anyone when it comes to waiting. Niklas is very patient, waiting for the perfect opprotunity in life instead of unsatisfactory opprotunities. He never underestimates what others can do, a trait that aids him in battle and life. Niklas usually finds himself as a stern voice of reason in times of strife or difficulty. Niklas makes no random move, even though some of his decisions seem erratic or strange, doubting his intentions is how many foes have lost to Niklas in the heat of battle. Niklas operates under a strict regime, not tolerating the failures of people he is counting on or his failures. Niklas is a valiant worker, giving everything he does his full effort. Niklas is quite intelligent when it comes to battling and training Pokemon. Niklas is generally indifferent to the feelings of others. Niklas is not self-absorbed either, he just puts feelings, wants and wishes aside. Niklas just focuses on getting the job done, and due to these traits, has become an efficient and elite trainer. Niklas also prefers to dress formally, as he holds an air of sophisication around him.

Biography:

Niklas Lundstrom was born in the booming city of Goldenrod City, in the Johto Region. Niklas was born to two medicore Pokemon trainers, who barely made ends meet. From a young age, Niklas had planned to become a Pokemon trainer just like his parents, but better than them. Growing up, Niklas studied about Pokemon in his spare time, mostly about battling and training, but a little about physiology. When Niklas was fourteen, he began his Pokemon Journey.

Niklas' first Pokemon, given to him by his parents, was a Dratini who has been with Niklas ever since. From the beginning, Niklas found a natural talent in Pokemon battling, as he quickly began to collect Gym Badges. Trainer after trainer lost to Niklas, who's cool and calm battling style earned the spotlight as the "next big thing" due to his talents and young age. Niklas decided to go slowly after beating the first two gyms, feeling that he had all the time he wanted. So, Niklas ended up taking two years slowly working his way through the Gym challenge, although when he did decide to battle he went out and took out any competitors. After completing the Gym Challenge, Niklas went to the Pokemon League. Niklas ended up an early defeat and left forty-ninth out of sixty-four. It was then when Niklas understood that Pokemon battling was a constant job.

So, Niklas took a trip to Hoenn, and trained hard there, sweeping the Gym Challenge there with ease. Niklas also met the two other members of his team, Lotad and Beldum, who have since become Ludicolo and Metang. Once again, Niklas faced a sixty-four trainer tournament for the league title. Doing what he could to avoid another embarrassing defeat, Niklas fought with a relentless tenacity and finished fifth. Priding himself on his finish, the now seventeen-year old Niklas Lunstrom returned to Johto.

Niklas competed in the annual Pokemon league tournament for the next few years, spanning from his seventeenth year to his twenty first year. In these tournaments, Niklas finished sixteenth, eighth, twentieth, third, tenth, wrapping up five years. After growing bored of the same tournament, Niklas began to look elsewhere to battle. Niklas competed in tournaments all over the world, earning success, fame and money. Niklas was still looking for something else, a little danger.

Species: Ludicolo
Level: 28
Ability: Rain Dish
Moveset:
Zen Headbutt-Bubblebeam
Fury Swipes-Rain Dance
Personality:
Ludicolo is very upbeat, happy and delirious. Ludicolo is always in a good mood, and is always ready for a party. Ludicolo loves to dance and have fun, something Niklas has no time for. Ludicolo is very random, and acts a bit obnoxious most of the time. Ludicolo is wacky, and is very loud and tries to get others to laugh all the time.

Short Bio:
Ludicolo met Niklas while in Hoenn, when Ludicolo was just a Lotad, or what Ludicolo calls, the good old days. Ludicolo at first annoyed Niklas but the two created an understanding of what was acceptable in terms of partying, and Ludicolo and Niklas have bonded well ever since.

Species: Metang
Level: 32
Ability: Hidden B/W Abilities allowed.
Moveset: Any four moves that the Pokémon could have learnt, from it's level (BW Pokédex). You may inclue one bonus Egg Move or TM move. Remember that standard moves do not count to your moveset - see the Rules section for more details.
Personality: Paragraph
Short Bio: About a paragraph would be good.

Species: Dragonair
Level: 40
Ability: Hidden B/W Abilities allowed.
Moveset: Any four moves that the Pokémon could have learnt, from it's level (BW Pokédex). You may inclue one bonus Egg Move or TM move. Remember that standard moves do not count to your moveset - see the Rules section for more details.
Personality: Paragraph
Short Bio: About a paragraph would be good.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Ryan is looking good! Would you mind expanding on Biography section a bit though? Maybe talk about how Ryan got Cubby and Devon. You also mentioned Gym battles so it would be good to expand that and be more specific (who? how well did it go? etc.).

Bare in mind that receiving your ticket will be the first 'event' once we get going, so you can leave that out for now.

*puts Ryan on the character list*

edit:// Also, Pokémon should only have on Ability (like in the anime/games).

WestsideConnection reserved!~ 48 hours from now is the limit if that's ok :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Finished my SU so you can take a look, after looking on ryan's SU though should my pokemon have more than one ability?

Oops no, I totally missed that.

Love your sign up Jack, and I can see you've understood all my requirements. You are accepted!

(and thus gain bragging rights of being the first to complete) ;)

RyanRoksXD

Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Thanks for the constructive criticism, changed all of that stuff :)
(Also, the second ability is the Pokemons Hidden Ability if it has one. Should I only choose one?)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
This looks really cool :3 can I reserve

Edit: Done :3

Full Name: Giselle O'Brien

Hometown: Undella Town

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Giselle stands at 5'4 and weighs the average weight for a girl her age. Her skin is pale and her large brown eyes stand out against her skin. Her hair is blonde in color and naturally curly and a small part of her hair on the left side is in a little mini ponytail. The upper part of both her ears are pierced with silver rings. Giselle dresses in a tank top that is a medium shade of pink, light pink, and light gold in color on the stripes and dot pattern. She wears a pair of jean short shorts and has a tattoo that is seen right at the bottom of her shorts on her left leg. The tattoo is a small pink heart with angel wings below it. She wears a pair of dark pink ballet flat shoes that has a ribbon of the same color that ties up part of her leg.

Personality: Giselle is a very sweet and kind girl...to those she likes. Though getting her to like you can be hard. Giselle is a hard person to impress and is usually cold to people until they do so due to her hard childhood. Giselle holds a strong love and respect for Pokemon and if she sees someone either trying to take someone else's Pokemon or mistreating their own she will act and it won't be pretty. She may not look like much but Giselle is skilled in Martial Arts. If you manage to impress her you will never find a better friend. Giselle is caring and kind to her friends and also very protective of them. She would stand between her friends and anything to keep them from harm.

If your not lucky enough to impress Giselle she will stay cold towards you, and couldn't care less what happened to the person as long as the Pokemon where okay. For those she doesn't like Giselle leaves them on their own, no worry in her mind she's got herself and her friends to worry about.

Biography: Giselle was born in in Undella Town in the Unova region but she didn't have an easy childhood. Her mother died when Giselle was five years old leaving her with her father who taught her martial arts and other things growing up. Her father taught her not to let anyone in that didn't impress her, and that those who didn't weren't worthy of her time. He taught her how important the bond between humans and Pokemon were and when she was ten he sent Giselle to Professor Juniper and she recieved an Oshawott. Right away Giselle made her first friend her Oshawott who she nicknamed Jet. After that Giselle was inseparable from her Pokemon and she traveled in Unova. On her Journey Giselle caught two other Pokemon and Pansear and a Panpour but didn't develop as close a bond with them.

When Giselle turned 11 she had placed 7th in the Pokemon League and was happy with the result, she didn't care about winning she just loved Pokemon so much. After the Pokemon league two boys came up to her and asked if she wanted to trade her Pansear and Panpour for their Tepig and Snivy. Giselle agreed and traded receiving her two new Pokemon. A bond grew as strong as the bond she has with Jet and she named the Tepig Flara, and the Snivy Rosie. At that moment she decided she was going to have Jet now a Dewott evolve into his final form and then have Rosie go to her second form and keep Flara as a Tepig. She continued to train her Pokemon after she returned home and at 16 she recieved an invitation to the S.S. Anne.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Finished my sign up hope it's good :3

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
could you reserve me please?

Sure thing Pokeman!

~Genevieve~ I am just sorting out the format for the IC thread but I shall read + comment on your character shortly, promise! :)

edit://

Giselle is very well thought out, and I really love the nickname 'Rosie'. Movesets are great - but remember you can use 'standard' moves such as tackle as well. I'm reformatting Trainer info/Pokémon info into an easy-to-read format for the first post of the IC, so I'll list the extra moves your Pokémon can use there. No need to worry.

~ACCEPTED! Welcome Aboard. ;)

edit://

Ryan - your changes are great :) You are now accepted too!

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Full Name: Sarah Reyes
Age (16+): 36
Hometown: Jubilife City
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Biography:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
(Phew! Took me hours to make it! But i'm finished! And i present you:)

| Full Name: | Ayame Akiko

| Age (16+): | 17

| Gender: | Female

| Hometown: | Viridian City

| Appearance: |
Spoiler:

Ayame has black hair and wears a white top with a golden plate on her chest. The blue skirt and the white socks she is wearing gives her a japanese appearence which suits her pretty well. Ayame also has a pale skin color and has aqua deep blue eyes, thanks to that most people think she's a shy or cold hearted girl while she can be quite happy sometimes.

| Personality: | Ayame used to be a cold-hearted and shy little girl, thanks to that she was a aim for alot of bullies. When she met the one year older Dorian it changed though, somehow he showed her true nature. Now she is a happy girl that is very positive about everything, she can be upset and depressive sometimes though, when she is upset or depressive she prefer wants to be alone so she can get things straight.

Ayame mostly tries to find a place for herself wherever she is, normally Dorian is the only one who knows those places. Ayame can also be a little protective, esspecially when someone is scolding at her childhood friend Dorian, even though he can protect hisself perfectly. Ayame is also the kind of girl that knows more than people think.

| Biography: | Ayame is born and raised in the Viridian City, going to kindergarten at a early age. She used to be very cold-hearted and thanks to that she was a aim for alot of bullies, since she was shy she didn't dare to protect herself, she mostly just ignored it. This was untill a one year older boy protected her on a age of 4 from a bully, a boy called Dorian.

Thanks to Dorian she started to show more expressions, now she only acts cold on times people try to bully her again, but mostly Dorian is there to protect her from them. Ayame wants to be alone when she is depressive though but Dorian somehow always knows exactly how to cheer her up.

Ayame never really liked her mother because she left her and her father when she turned 5, this was probely because her mother had a affaire and wanted to leave her current family to start a new one with her new husband. Her mother blames her father for not being able to keep her.

Since Dorian is the only one who knows this she pretty much always tells him whats on her mind, and whenever he is depressed she comforts him, trying to cheer him up. Since he always protected her and still does she feels comfortable around him, maybe more than comfortable...

Also little secret here, ever since Ayame had no friends besides Dorian she went to the forests alot and made friends with pokemon, thanks to that she met her pokemon. Though, after many years of going to the forest the all days she discovered something... She could understand the pokemon talking to her, at first she found it weird, but later she found out it wasn't at all and got the courage to tell Dorian about it.

Pokémon (Max 3)

261.gif

| Species: | Poochyena

| Nickname: | Hikari

| Level: | 25

| Gender: | Female

| Ability: | Run Away

| Moveset: |
*bite
*crunch
*thunder fang
*tackle

| Personality: | Hikari is a very happy Poochyena. She doesn't like to be in a pokeball though so she mostly is found around Ayame. Hikari was the first pokemon becoming Ayame's friend so she sees Ayame as a very important and precious friend, meaning if you touch her she won't forgive you.

Hikari also likes it to talk with other pokemon and to make new friends. Hikari doesn't like it when boys talk to Ayame and can get irritated by it.

| Short Bio: | Hikari left her brothers and sisters on a young age after having a big fight with her mightyena father. Hikari won't tell anyone besides Ayame though since it lays sensitive, esspecially because she had a very close bond with her older brother.

Hikari found Ayame when she was 4 and was playing in the forest, she saved her from falling into the river and ever since then those two are friends.

259.gif

| Species: | marshtomp

| Nickname: | mizuko

| Level: | 26

| Gender: | Male

| Ability: | Torrent

*water gun
*mud shot
*bide
*mud slap

| Personality: | Mizuko is a little bit of a cool acting pokemon, he likes interacting though. He doesn't want to leave Ayame's side and is very nice towards her and his teammates. Towards other pokemon he can show his cold side though.

| Short Bio: | Mizuko never knew his father, and his little baby brother was caught when both were very young. Then another trianer tried to catch him, the trainer failed and mizuko ran away. That's when he decided to evolve into a marshtomp and protect other pokemon that don't want to be caught.

That's also how he met Ayame, when the 8 years old girl decided to catch the poochyena she was befriended with for a long time, he tried to protect Hikari, finding out later that Hikari actually wanted to be caught and apologized deeply to the young girl, thats when he found her reckless and constandly had to keep her out of troubles with other pokemon, after Ayame turned 10 Mizuko decided to never leave her side.

448.gif

| Species: | Lucario

| Nickname: | Obilivio

| Level: | 32

| Gender: | Male

| Ability: | Inner Focus

*Dark Pulse
*Metal Claw
*Force Palm
*Bone Rush

| Personality: | Obilivio is the cold and cool like pokemon, he's worser than mizuko with his coldness because mizuko shows happiness sometimes while Obilivio refuses to do so. Obilivio is very focused on protecting Ayame when she does reckless thing such as climbing in trees, he also protects Dorian sometimes, Obilivio thinks this is his duty ever since Ayame saved him when he still was a Riolu.

| Short Bio: | when Obilivio was still a Riolu he once got injured really badly, he tried to find somewhere nice to rest for awhile, when he woke up he was covered in bandaged and found in the arms of a 14 years old girl. 'Shhht, it's alright...' She said to him, he was suprised, and freaked out on the same time, this girl... He could understand her.

'You were close to dying...' She said worried to him. That's when he realized he owned his life to her, he never trusted humans, but didn't hesitate to trust Ayame, when she turned 15 he evolved into a Lucario, and gave himself to Ayame as a birthday present, that's when he got the nickname Obilivio.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Greiger - Wow, I love Sarah and I really wasn't expecting a mother! I like how she's somewhat a later bloomer to the Pokémon world, living out her dreams now after doing the responsible/family side of life. The only thing I ask is you give a verbal description of her so others can get an idea of who she is, what's she's wearing, etc.

PinkSapphire - I like how Ayame isn't a depressed teenager despite troubles growing up, it's good to have a positive character around! I do think her Pokémon might be quite overlevelled considering her age and background. Could you have a bit of a rethink with that? Perhaps have one high level and then the other two around the 20 mark. (Also best spoiler that image, it's huuuuge).

Excellent Sign-Ups so far!

Edit:// Also PinkSapphire your Hikari has too many Egg/Tm moves, she can only have one total. ATM both Thunder Fang and Shadow Ball are listed.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
I'm sorry ^^;; my phone and i are into a *uhem* argement... And it won't let me change my post... Hikari is around lvl 20 though :3 i'll change mizuko to lvl 26 then and will put the image in a spoiler when my phone want to work with me again ^^; i'm sorry for the troubles.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I'm sorry ^^;; my phone and i are into a *uhem* argement... And it won't let me change my post... Hikari is around lvl 20 though :3 i'll change mizuko to lvl 26 then and will put the image in a spoiler when my phone want to work with me again ^^; i'm sorry for the troubles.

That's fine my phone does that all the time >< Update once you can :)

Sapphire Rose

Years
Updated it ^^

I changed everything i was already changing before you commented and the things you asked me to change :3

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Alright, updated it. At this rate we'll be starting in no time.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
This looks really interesting. Can I reserve a spot?

My SU will be up later today. :)

Reserved! That leaves one more reservation spot, oh my. o_o

Alright, updated it. At this rate we'll be starting in no time.

Thanks for that Greiger! Can say Sarah is fully accepted now :).

I know o_o barely 24 hours after posting. I'll be submitting the IC thread Friday most likely, by the looks of it we'll be ready to start as soon as it's up!

Back