• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We need a Peacock Pokemon!

Should there be a Peacock Pokemon?

• Yes! It would make an excellent Flying type choice!

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Nah...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
I've always found Peacocks to be beautiful creatures of nature, one of the most majestic. I am curious to see if anyone here thinks a Peacock pokemon would be a cool idea. Any thoughts?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
We already got Ho-Oh for that by the way, and it's immensely powerful too so that's a nice win for a Flying-Type Pokémon.

Years
According to Bulbapedia it is a Phoenix design, not a Peacock. I can see the top of it's head sort of confusing people but it doesnt have the amazing large feathers that he can retract and use like a normal peacock. Idk even if it was supposed to be a peacock and while I love Ho-oh's design it doesnt really fully sell it for me.

Sirfetch’d

I've always wanted a peacock Pokemon as well. I'm actually a bit surprised that we have not had one considering the sheer amount of Flying Pokemon that have been introduced over the years.

blue

gucci
Years
I was totally expecting Alola to be the region that would introduce a Peacock and Dolphin Pokemon. Kinda disappointed we haven't got either of these yet.

Years
Like Blue said, Alola would have been an ideal region to introduce a peacock Pokemon but alas that wasn't in the cards. I do hopefully have it planned on my future 8th Gen wishlist.

Back