• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TIME & SPACE [T] [OOC + SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
A very sad announcement my friends...
As I previously stated, I have been having a harsh time with school...
In order to not be slacking to much, I've had to cut the amount of Role-Plays I'm currently taking part of...

And this one Role-Play sadly won't stay unaffected...

Sadly, I'll have to stop Game Mastering it... thus meaning that I either let the Role-Play die or get a couple of co-GMs that can take it where I left...

But I've decided to not do the latter... I'm sorry to all of you, Godzil, The Red Eagle, zapdos926, chaoticlapras, ytfeL, -Sam, heretostay123, TheGameBringer42 (who sadly didn't had a chance to post...) pat20cool, machomuu, Zarachi, PsychoJigglypuff... I'm so sorry.

I'm specially sorry to those who joined recently... I'm sorry that you won't be able to post any more...

I shall never forget any of you, because you all joined my very first Role-Play, and gave me hope when I thought it was about to die several times...

I shall bring this RP back, rebooted, better than ever... Once I do, you'll all be able to join it, and I promise that I won't let it incomplete again...

In the meantime, I wish nothing but the best for you... And may our Role-Playing paths cross in the future...

-Vato​

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
This calls for a song. Join me and Styx as we sing Vato a farewell.

I'm sailing away,
Set an open course for the virgin sea,
'Cause I've got to be free,
Free to face the life that's ahead of me,
On board, I'm the captain, so climb aboard,
We'll search for tomorrow on every shore,
And I'll try, Oh Lord I'll try, to carry on

I look to the sea,
Reflections in the waves spark my memory,
Some happy, some sad,
I think of childhood friends and the dreams we had,
We lived happily forever, so the story goes,
But somehow we missed out on the pot of gold
But we'll try best that we can to carry on

A gathering of angels appeared above my head,
They sang to me this song of hope and this is what they said,
They said come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me lads,
Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me,
Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me baby,
Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me

I thought that they were angels, but to my surprise,
We climbed aboard their starship, we headed for the skies
Singing come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me lads
Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me...

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
It's no problem, an unfortunate turn of events, sure, but I definitely had fun with this one, and I'll remember it, if only for a few posts. Regardless, you're a pretty good GM and this was an RP of attractive quality, but life comes first. I hope you the best in your scholarly exploits, and I'm glad you had what it took to manage this RP for as long as you did.

Good luck and God speed.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Aww Vato, next awesome Role-Play you make up, I'll draw up another Group picture! Long live Time and Space!

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I know that feel, pat, I'll miss each and all of your characters and Pokemon :(
But there shall come a time when I say that I'll bring this RP back.
And when that happens, I'll be happy to have you all back :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
I'm looking forward to it! Because to be honest the plot of Everything in the Pokemon World changing sounded AWESOME! I mean just thinking that there is no set Region anymore, and the fact that a Phanpy can learn Volt Switch always made me laugh. Vato, I'm looking forward to that day when you bring this thing back :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2013
Definitely looking forward to being in this when you bring it back. Take care Vato.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Gentlemen,I enjoyed this roleplay more than any other that I have participated in.(That's saying something, if you haven't seen my sig.) I would do anything to bring it back.Vato,would you grant me permission to find a competent GM?

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Well, my good sir, it is not a Game Master what I neeed, it is time (oh, how ironical) to GM the RP what I need...

Anyhoots, you shalln't worry about the RP, for it is ready to be revived, yet I still need to wait with patience for some free time to submit the revived IC and OOC Threads.

That said, I will now proceed to ask Skymin if she can close the OOC Thread, so that the others don't go thinking the RP is revived when it actually isn't...

Which makes this the oficial farewell to the RP, may the flight of Togekiss bring this RP to that Roleplay Corner and Roleplay Longue in Heaven...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back