• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
Oh frig I messed up with a flag there in the docks. I wonder if you'll still be able to travel to the past island for your legendary once you beat the league. You should probably fly back once you go past the victory road.

NatureKeeper

This Kyogre of complete whateverness should be called:

D.D.

Dental Disaster.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Ah, sorry, that was my fault. I somehow inserted a random one into one image URL and I ended up copying from that one as I added in new images. I thought I had gotten them all last night, but apparently I missed a few. It's fixed now. Or it should be.

Tenevhrael

Now, if only pokemon were real
Years
Hmmm let's see I would call it Aquadavros, or 1001010101. Anyway your LP's are awesome....though it's a shame the Raptor LP fell unto the abyss.....forever this time.

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
Years
Another great update, Yuoaman.

And sadly, we got to see what Baro did to Jirachi and Kyogre.

Maybe you should name it... Barrible (sorry for the sheer of creativity but it's a fitting name for the creature).

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
Whoa...

The more you look at that thing the freakier it gets. It's some kind of sea-slug with four fins, three horns, two tiny little black eyes, one foot and over 9000 teeth.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
I agree with bob. I can't think up a good acronym, so I'll say Biogeneticalloy Obstructs Baseballs.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2016
Remember how you wanted to never see a Wrestmilk again? About that...

Spoiler:

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
Years
I read this all yesterday, but didn't post due to my computer crashing. (It doesn't like to be on for long periods of time...)

This has to be the funniest Let's Play I have ever read! Seriously, good job! You should be a comedian. =P

Oh, and voting for Bob as well. But... I think UnclBob (pretty sure that's the only way it would fit) sounds better than plain old Bob.

Back