• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Liking posts glitch.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
liked this post - Undo"); } }); return false; }); }); $(function() { $("#unlike-7393609").click(function() { var dataString = 'pid=7393609&tid=290999&luid=291251&unlike=1'; //alert (dataString);return false; $.ajax({ type: "POST", url: "processpostlike.php", data: dataString, success: function() { $('#likearea-7393609').replaceWith("
furretwhyuhavethumb.gif
You have unliked this post. Volcanix769 will be sad. :("); } }); return false; });});
I've seen this a couple times after loading a thread like normal. I didn't press any buttons, and have never liked any posts before at all. It appears just above the person's post. Refreshing fixes it, so it's not a big deal, but I figured I'd point it out anyway.

Also, I got a security block page after trying to post this... although I'm guessing it's because there's code in my post.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Audy is trying, I assume, to make an unlike option to go with the like. It'll be fixed eventually but it's just tinkering so don't worry about it haha.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
>_>

You guys are quick, haha.
Lolol
Funniest post ever xD
Thought I'd mention, if it's somewhat related, that when I tried to like a post, it just said "asdf" after clicking the button. I presume it's because you're trying to adjust it though.
Well considering that asdf are the first four buttons in the middle row of keyboard buttons, I suppose it was just a test or something :3

Like for instance when you PM me sometimes you name it: "dolsmb.,b" for some reason >_>

Back