• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
I finished Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate one week ago, now I'm playing Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Portal 2.

Autaven

Gamer Girl
Years
Lego Harry Potter 5-7 (PS3): I've completed the game but I'm spending my time trying to unlock all of the characters, finish all the crests and get all the gold blocks. I'm only at 45% so it'll take me a while probably.

Lego Lord of the Rings (PS3):
I'm about 15% of the way through the main game. Just can't get enough of the Lego series just now.

Pokemon Black 2:
I'm only at the 5th gym. I'm in my last year of uni just now so I don't manage to play it very often so when I do get back to it I forget what I was doing before - and I HATE that! So it's taking me a while. I only picked it up last month though so I'll get there.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
I'm trying to play a run from Mass Effect 1, 2, and 3, but Mass Effect is very annoying to play since its auto save is so unreliable imo. Getting killed and having to redo 30+ minutes of gameplay is very annoying. Other than that, I'm playing some older Pokemon games in an attempt to complete some challenges.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I'm currently replaying the Wii version GoldenEye 007. I was replaying it a couple of years ago and then my Wii stopped working, I've now returned to it.

Also, Assassin's Creed III and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Playing Luigi's Mansion 2, it's a lot of fun and the atmosphere is great.

If you were a fan of the original you should really pick it up if you can. (also people who didn't play the original :p)

tnfsf11

-Stuart Little 2 (PS1)
-Daxter (PSP)
-Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex (PS2)
-Jazz Jackrabbit 2 (PC)

I really recommend playing those if you're into adventure games, they also have good music which will put you in good mood ;)

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Just bought Linguine Mansion, and I'm enjoying it. But for some reason Mario is wearing green?! I think the color is messed up on my 3DS.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
I'm currently playing:

>Fire Emblem 7
>The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
>The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
>Pokemon Black 2
>Pokemon Diamond

I severely doubt i'll finish any of them in a while.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Got a 3DS recently, so right now I am currently playing Mario Kart 7.

Along with this, I am also making my way through Halo 4 for Xbox.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
I'm currently playing Mass Effect 2 with a imported Mass Effect character, and after that I'll import the character to Mass Effect 3. I'm also playing X-COM: Enemy Unknown, but I still haven't beat the game despite the fact I got it in December. ._. I need to pick up the pace a little bit...

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I'm playing Fire Emblem: Awakening again; I've already beat the game once, so, I'm trying out different pairings, like Chrom x Sully. It's a weird pairing imo, but... it works?

TheMaskedMeowth

No more pretty trains, Cilan!
Years
Playing Minecraft, F1 2012 and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity. Basically I usually have 3 games I play so when I get bored of one, I have another one to play.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity - Mostly through it. I got past the credits so I just need to do the last part of the storyline after it in terms of the plot. But I loved the game a lot so I ended up playing through the story in 2-3 days. So it's kind of been put on the back burner for a little bit in favor of the other two games I've been playing.

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance - I bought my 3DS last week to play this game specifically and I'm sure that if I didn't also decide to buy PMD I would be much farther in it. But alas I haven't gotten too far; after Prankster Paradise. Sadly this game has also been kind of put on the back burner in favor of the final game I've been playing lately but I'm sure to come back to it soon.

Tales of the Abyss - Not the 3DS version! I've been replaying the PS2 version after not playing it for years and I'm starting to remember why exactly I enjoyed the game so much and considered it my top favorite for a while before remember Symphonia. Not saying it's taking that place again but I'm coming to realize/remember that is really is a fantastic game and if not next to Symphonia then right under Symphonia in terms of my favorite games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back