• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2007
Sorry I put so many posts up but the Baby Lugia idea is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Ha, thanks, that's the one I made...
Anyways, yeah, I'm probably going to finish the 2nd and 3rd Gym Leader sprites by tomorrow because I'm pretty busy with doing stuff for Twilight Illusion and my hack...

;)

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2007
Sorry about the caps and exclamation points. (I hadn't seen your post before I put in the Baby Lugia comment). -- Thank you for answer about the moves.

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
Years
Hi this is off topic but van anyone teach my a safe way to change tilesets for my game, like i want to chang the water and grass to dp version but when i use the tutorials it crash my game. so if u can help me that would be great or can u see if u can do it.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Okay, xx1hacker1xx, I'm glad you recognized that it is off-topic. But that is not aloud. That is 100% off-topic and the most should be 10-15% off-topic. So please don't do it again.

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
Years
ok thank u for telling me that becacuse im new around here but can u help me if so please pm becasue i think that is allowed

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Well it isn't For this thread, Post it in the Rom hacking Thread.
And Read the rules next time.

Sorry For Spamming your thread, DestinedJagold
-cooley

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
you're too excited

please let the player catch SHADOW LUGIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!also GIVE IT SHADOW MOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

man.., you sure love to catch the strongest pkmn in my hack so early, ei..?

eheheh... Oh well.., you can catch SHADOW LUGIA later in the game or when I feel that the events are ready for th player to face and catch him.

In the mean time, BABY LUGIA is the first legendary pkmn that the player can obtain during the game, but it doesn't evolve through a certain level.

Anyways, it's okay Esmas and cooley, I guess there's no harm done, I think. Oh well...

Good day all! I'm still remapping the third island.

- edited -

btw.., Esmas, are ya good in making fakemons..? Also, I forgot to answer that Shadow Lugia do has some new moves, well, dark-type moves, at least... oh well...

Last edited:

Gerri Shin

  
Years
just a swing and a (hopefully) hit here. Baby Lugia evolves through the happiness trait, right? btw, very nice work so far, this is coming more into my interest. keep up the good work!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
correct, you are, girifarig!

I have encountered a glitch while I was double-checking my hack and I got stuck, and so I hve to restart playing my hack, no worries, the game's not crashed or anything, I just found a glitch that after you battle a trainer, your character turns invisible and I think I got stuck in the trees.

Oh well... Good day all.

Klingon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Wow; cool. Can't wait to play it, where will that baby Lugia be? In a cave or route or something?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Secret. ^^

Eheheh...

Anyways, Baby Lugia only evolves into Lugia and Lugia only. SHADOW LUGIA will be caught in a different method.

Klingon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Was worth the question; hehe. Can't wait to hear more from you.

Would be better to make new starters; but thats up to you :)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Actually, you can get one starter in every generation. I mean, you can only have one kanto starter, one johto starter, one hoenn starter and one sinnoh starter. ^^

Klingon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
On the poll it says which starters we want, in any case, I suppose Kanto or Johto Pokemon would be better 8D.

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
I'm good at making fakemons destine!
and I'm still doing the lugia sugimori art as the start display pokemon
so anyways hows the hack doing already?
Oh ya and I'm from Rizal, no worries asking me again...

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
btw.., Esmas, are ya good in making fakemons..? Also, I forgot to answer that Shadow Lugia do has some new moves, well, dark-type moves, at least... oh well...
Yeah, my BABY LUGIA was a Fakemon, so yeah I can do Fakemon pretty well. If you need a SHADOW LUGIA, I have one...
shadowlugiaar7.png
That's only a sample. ;)

And now to continue my comment from before... the Omega and Delta Grunt look almost EXACTLY like Team Aqua and Magma Grunts... it's pretty weak spriting... (no offense but it's only recoloring...)

And the Sir Aaron sprite (Blitz), can you send me the original sprite please? I will edit it and make it better and make it FR sized.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
What I meant is that Nicolas already sent me a new look to both Luminous Cenaries and Royal Darkness Grunts.

And the Shadow Lugia is really looking very promising.

Oh, and watch out for my PM for I will send ya one. Thanks. ;)

Also, ignore the poll above the thread, for as I said, you can get only one starter pkmn in every generation. So, to conclusion, you can acquire 4 starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back