• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for these pokes? Auction Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
I have more than three of the TMs you're looking for. As posted earlier in your thread (but I said never mind cuz I wasn't ready. not enough TMs) I'm looking at the Sassy, Relaxed, and Quiet Dittos. That's all I need...I'd just need to get me a Brave one after that.

Just list 5 TMs of your choice, and I'll see if I can get three (but of course if you don't think it's a fair trade, I could try to get 5 that are on the top of your list.)

~desu Saba~

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
I have more than three of the TMs you're looking for. As posted earlier in your thread (but I said never mind cuz I wasn't ready. not enough TMs) I'm looking at the Sassy, Relaxed, and Quiet Dittos. That's all I need...I'd just need to get me a Brave one after that.

Just list 5 TMs of your choice, and I'll see if I can get three (but of course if you don't think it's a fair trade, I could try to get 5 that are on the top of your list.)

~desu Saba~

1 TM of each is sufficient enough... as for the TMs, I have a list of the ones I'd like a steady supply of.... so grab 3 and we're set.

Thanks for the trade, just let me know when you have a Rayquaza, kay?

yea, don't sweat it.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
Thanks, I'll see you online. ^^ (beware, I'm sending three level 1 Bronzors. I'm breeding like crazy. xD)

~desu Saba~

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
For the Naive Ditto, I can give you one of the following(all of which are on your wanted list):

Captivate
Rock Slide
Recycle
Embargo
Drain Punch
Psych Up

Rare Candy

In addition to anything from my trading thread, here.

I'd also like to thank you for doing this before I go.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
any of those TMs you have listed will suffice....just gimmie a little bit, because I'm trying to pal park 'em right now.... if it takes more than a few minutes, I'll transfer these guys to my LG and do it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back