• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Giratina's Legend | 07-01-24

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Hello everyone and we are here in a new update!
Before introducing new, I want to focus for a moment on the last update:
I would like to thank everyone for expressing their opinion about it!
Taking into account all the comments, both here and on other forums, has revealed that you like the current menu.
For this reason I decided to keep it, but i'll use the menu in development for future features!
Said this:
ngsYPYr.png

As you can see, two new signs have been implemented:
- The first will display a minimap, the city name and a small description associated with it.
- The second, however, will indicate the various maps adjacent to that in which it is currently.
As usual, if you have suggestions, write it in the comments!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 16, 2023
This looks amazing. I would prefer the current menu as well. Everything in the game looks well polished and terrific, can't wait to try it out.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Good evening everyone and welcome to a new update!
Today I'll show a small feature, placed inside test rom, but that will also be applied in GL.
I will not say much, so I leave you with a small video:

As you can see, were inserted animated pokemon sprites inside wild battles, as they did in BLACK & WHITE.
The routine is still in works, I hope you like it.
As usual, I thank all those who comment and support the project!

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
Good evening everyone and welcome to a new update!
Today I'll show a small feature, placed inside test rom, but that will also be applied in GL.
I will not say much, so I leave you with a small video:

As you can see, were inserted animated pokemon sprites inside wild battles, as they did in BLACK & WHITE.
The routine is still in works, I hope you like it.
As usual, I thank all those who comment and support the project!

the back sprite will be animated aswell?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 24, 2015
Is this hack still alive? The OP hasn't been updated in years. It looks really good though, I hope it's still kicking! :O

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Wow!!!! That's too cool!!!!
Thanks!

the back sprite will be animated aswell?
I don't think, it take a long time to put all the frames.

Fully animated sprites? That's amazing! I love the ASM you've been showing lately.
Thanks <3

Little update:
This afternoon, after a some "work", i was able to enter a function present in HGSS:
After obtaining the running shoes in HGSS, in fact, there will be a small button in the lower screen to activate them, without the aid of the "B" button to run.
This work was successfully implemented in ROM, but will be present already in default, why?
I find it ironic that the player can run only wearing a pair of shoes, do you not?
For this reason, the player will run from the first minute of play, the function in question will be switched by pressing the buttons L+R+SELECT.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Good evening everyone!
Today i'll show you the intro of the professor, which i'm working on these days, through the following gif:
uKm055j.gif

The intro is currently one shown above, however it is possible that in the future it's make changes.
As usual, if you have suggestionswrite it in the comments.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Hello guys, little update about intro of professor:

I tried, as much as i can, to make the intro most dynamic possible through the movement of the characters in it.
As usual, if you have suggestions/criticisms write it in the comments!

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Hello everyone!
Today I'll show you a couple of mini-games, developed this week, inside the ROM!
The first mini-game is a remake of the famous game "Pong":

The second, instead, is the mini-game of the "Ruins" present in the Pokemon ROM of G/ S/C:

Both minigames will be aviable through secret gift!

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Maturity is over and it's update time!
Yes, as mentioned some time ago, after the end of the school i started to update the topic!
After several attempts, i managed successfully insert 2 vs 2 battles:

This kind of battle is identical to that found in Emerald, where we fight alongside Rocco to verdazzupoli, or D/P/P, in Bosco Evopoli with Demetra. (italian names)
See you at the next update!

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Hello everyone, here we are with a new update:
bqc8fYk.png

In the screen you can see "Pokefind",a little mini-game unlockable via secret gift.
The functioning is really very simple:
Under one of three cups will hide a poke-ball; by pressing the left/right keys to select one of it, if the selected glass will contain the ball, win a sum of money.
I want to thank Blacktheking for the construction of the mini-game graphics!
The news are finished...
Yes, it was a very brief update, but let me explain:
The time that has elapsed since the previous update to today has been used for solving some bugs, especially in terms of graphics.
I hope to make it up with future full-bodied updates!
We'll see you at the next update!

Back