• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016

I don't think Mean Look is that popular strategy...
Who cares if it's popular? I used it to fight the roaming Tornadus in Black, so I can tell you it's effective since a Pokémon facing Mean Look can't be switched out, meaning Jynx (Politoed, Lapras, Smoochum, whoever else) would perish to its own song. Of course, Perish Song wasn't part of the affair against Tornadus.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2012
I got to the part where the High Grunt takes all my Pokemon, my Pokedex, and my Symbols and it showed me my Party and I selected my first Pokemon and then it froze right after that. Now it won't do anything else, how do I fix this? )':

Last edited:
Years
I got to the part where the High Grunt takes all my Pokemon, my Pokedex, and my Symbols and it showed me my Party and I selected my first Pokemon and then it froze right after that. Now it won't do anything else, how do I fix this? )':
I had a similar problem,but a bit later in the game.(after escaping from the base instead of triggering a cutscene I ported to an island where that menu would pop up while interacting with NPCs)
I fixed it by loading and playing an older save instead.It's not much but that's how I got past that kind of bug.

Btw,what can I do after getting the Hevah symbol?the other region seems empty.
Also how the hell do I evolve Sneasel?it's at max happines and at level 100.(of course I can't evolve it anymore,I guess.)

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I had a similar problem,but a bit later in the game.(after escaping from the base instead of triggering a cutscene I ported to an island where that menu would pop up while interacting with NPCs)
I fixed it by loading and playing an older save instead.It's not much but that's how I got past that kind of bug.

Also how the hell do I evolve Sneasel?it's at max happines and at level 100.(of course I can't evolve it anymore,I guess.)

You need to level it up while it holds a razor claw and it has to be at max happiness. At least that's how it should be done, not sure if there's a razor claw in this game yet.

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
Ehh... is it just me or is Hevah's map somewhat based on Hoenn's? If you take a look both maps they're similar. Take a look at the placement of Lavaridge Town and Mt. Krystal, or Fallabor Town and the Hevah Leaugue, or Mauville City and Guardia Town, or even Silkwind Town and Rustboro City. Did Jagold do this intentionally?

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
Years
Hey Man...I'm gonna Tell U how to "Get" Chaomega...
1st)After U beat all the 4 dragon guardians Go to Tower Of Fate and talk to Chaomega To Receive Ruby Destiny Fragment...
2nd)After U have finish talking to Chaomega and receive the Ruby Destiny Fragment..U should Realize that he give u a pokemon name Chaomega in lvl 5...If chaomega were not in ur party pokemon..U should Check it in ur pc...See if it there...

I was looking for a hidden legendary pokemon...This time I only found Ho-oh....:D..I will try my best to look for a hidden legendary pokemon in this game..:D

Hey Man...I'm gonna Tell U how to "Get" Chaomega...
1st)After U beat all the 4 dragon guardians Go to Tower Of Fate and talk to Chaomega To Receive Ruby Destiny Fragment...
2nd)After U have finish talking to Chaomega and receive the Ruby Destiny Fragment..U should Realize that he give u a pokemon name Chaomega in lvl 5...If chaomega were not in ur party pokemon..U should Check it in ur pc...See if it there...

I was looking for a hidden legendary pokemon...This time I only found Ho-oh....:D..I will try my best to look for a hidden legendary pokemon in this game..:D

Last edited:
Years
where can i find hm01 cut

After your event in Hevah Academy there us a bug catcher in the sinister woods who gives you HM01 Cut after battling with him.

How did you trained it level 100????

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Per Bulbapedia:

It evolves into Weavile when leveled up holding a Razor Claw during the night.
In other words, assuming there is a day/night system, you either did not level it up at night or never gave it a Razor Claw. Catch another and try again, I suggest.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2012

God, I'm going to have to start all over then :'(

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Found a minor collision bug in the Safari.
2m34f2v.jpg

The grass acts like a rock and I can't walk on it.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Found a minor collision bug in the Safari.

The grass acts like a rock and I can't walk on it.
You found Mew! (Kidding.)

I also noticed the lower part of the picture. There is a tree graphic error in there, just right of center.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
Ive beat Breatherna and Deazone, talked to Angeallen, fought Devihel, and talked to Gabrieleon...And Rayquaza still tells me to leave if I have nothing to tell him...Is there something missing?

Years
God, I'm going to have to start all over then :'(
That's the way I fixed it,but I'm not sure it's the only one.Perhaps it's better to wait for a different answer.

In other words, assuming there is a day/night system, you either did not level it up at night or never gave it a Razor Claw. Catch another and try again, I suggest.

Cyclone
Is there a way to get a Razor Claw in this hack?I googled a bit and it seems it's not in the game.(or there isn't an actual answer)

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
IIRC, Razor Claw debuted in Gen. IV. Since this is a Gen. III hack, I doubt that it is in here. Try using other methods, such as Happiness or evolutionary stones.

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2015
Trouble about pokemon

where do you find pansear and pansage and panpour
how do you make vulpix evolve into occutales

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
That's the way I fixed it,but I'm not sure it's the only one.Perhaps it's better to wait for a different answer.

Is there a way to get a Razor Claw in this hack?I googled a bit and it seems it's not in the game.(or there isn't an actual answer)
You are correct, and I did not consider that. Good thinking.

I did a post search and ended up directed way back to page 64 of this very thread, in an update post, where something changed was:

Changed the evolution requirement of Sneasel from Happiness(Night) to Happiness
So no, the Razor Claw obviously is not needed, and another item also is not needed. However, the happiness requirement - while it doesn't have to be at night - is still there. Maybe your version was the one that required night and you trained it during the day? If this is not the case, then your only other possibility is that you did not treat that Sneazel well. How often did it faint in battle? Did you feed it medicinal herbs and such that tarnish friendships?

These are just ideas. If you treated it well, then yours must have had the night requirement.

EDIT: I have a hunch I'm right:

There are no time-based events in the game, and Riolu evolves no matter what time of the day it is (in this game, at least).
The only POKéMON in the game that requires the different time of the day are Eevee (to Espeon and Umbreon) and Sneasel.
Perhaps an inaccuracy in the update info.

Cyclone

Years
You are correct, and I did not consider that. Good thinking.

I did a post search and ended up directed way back to page 64 of this very thread, in an update post, where something changed was:

So no, the Razor Claw obviously is not needed, and another item also is not needed. However, the happiness requirement - while it doesn't have to be at night - is still there. Maybe your version was the one that required night and you trained it during the day? If this is not the case, then your only other possibility is that you did not treat that Sneazel well. How often did it faint in battle? Did you feed it medicinal herbs and such that tarnish friendships?

These are just ideas. If you treated it well, then yours must have had the night requirement.

Perhaps an inaccuracy in the update info.

Cyclone
I talked to the happiness checker NPC before and it said it couldn't be happier.
I don't remember if I ever leveled it at night,guess I'll just catch an another one to check if it evolves correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back