• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Favorite Pokémon

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
I love so much the pokémon of Generation 4 that for me they are all cool and awesome but here i go:
(Long list)
Staraptor
Togekiss
Shinx-Luxio-Luxray
Buizel( he is cute)
Leafeon
Glaceon
Abomasnow
All the starters and their evolutions
Roserade
Mismagius
Gible-Gabite-Garchomp
Drapion
Toxicroak
Electivire
Gallade
Dusknoir
Froslass
Giratina
Darkrai
Azelf

But my favourite, the top 1 --> Lucario ^^

Years
Buizel and Floatzel - Buizel was my first love among Sinnoh pokemon, ever since it was originally revealed and I realized it's basically a pokemon based on an otter. Yep, instant like there. And Floatzel's just a bigger version of that, so I like that as well.

Drifloon and Drifblim - I absolutely love the concept behind them, especially Drifloon. Also love their typing.

Togekiss - never been a big fan of the Toge line, but this one's just too cute.

Giratina - weird dragony thing, I highly approve.

Years
My favorites are:

Lucario: Nice stats, can learn good moves and well, Lucario is so cool. I also like that fighting/steel combo.

Rampardos: Cool looking and nice attack!

Luxray: In my opinion electric type Pokemon are rarely good looking but I love Luxray, it's very cute!

Glaceon: I like Eeveelutions and ice types, this is just right Pokemon for me.

Garchomp: Cool looking and dragon type, enough said.

Froslass: Ice and ghost type? Yes!

I don't like Bidoof, Bibarel, Kricketot, Kricketune, Vespiquen, Lickilicky, Regigigas or Wormadam.
They just look stupid and It seems that the guys who made these ran out of ideas. But I still love Pokemon Diamond. ^^
My save is from 2008 and I need under 20 Pokemon to complete my Pokedex!

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
Vespequeen, I have never been one to use bug Pokemon but when I did I always went vespequeen I especially love the themed moves like attack order and heal order, made it feel much more unique
Abamasnow, A Sinnoh giant i always try to use on my team. You have hard hitting grass moves like wood hammer, but you've also got ice to freeze enemies and works a charm in double battles

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Glaceon, Togekiss and Rioly were my favorite new pokemon introduced although wow theres alot of them Sinnohs just one of those regions GF did right

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 8, 2017
Heatran, Steel/Fire type is so cool! This is one of the best fire pokemon in OU, good stats, good movepool, and Stealth Rock neutral.

ShinxHero

Main Director of Pokémon VSLP
Years
When I'm limited to Sinnoh, welllllllllll, I don't know. XD I loved almost every Sinnoh Pokemon except for Bonsly, Mime Jr, and Munchlax.

Years
Giratina! It's my fave over all too! I love it's design and it's move set.
Second fave is probably Garchomp. I raised my own Garchomp and obliterated Cynthia's Garchomp.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I actually love so many Pokémon from Sinnoh, it's kind of hard to pick one favorite. It would be a close tie between Lopunny and Roserade for me, but I think ultimately Roserade would win, just because I've used her in almost every single team since Diamond and Pearl was released.

Years
Luxray is my favorite Fourth Gen Pokemon by far. I freaking love its design. In fact, in terms of overall favorites throughout the games, this electric lion is my second favorite Pokemon ever.

Life

[FONT="Poiret One"][color=#aaaaaa]Perception of Re
Years
For this generation I'd say that my favourite Pokemon were:
Buizel
Lopunny
Lucario
I love all three of them and I used them in my Platinum playthrough.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
My favorite Pokémon introduced in Gen 4 is Lucario; hands down. Lucario instantly became my favorite Pokémon of all time, and I use it in most of my teams. Besides him, I also liked Luxray, Infernape, Gallade, Gliscor, and Honchkrow. That's the dream team right there, that is.

Nas160

Sometimes here...!
Years
It's hard for me to think of favorites, but my number one absolute favorite is without a doubt Leafeon. I never really cared about the Eeveelutions much, at least, not in the way I do for Leafeon now. Back then, for either Diamond(maybe) or Platinum (I lost my Diamond cart a long while ago), I chose Leafeon for who knows why. Perhaps it was because green's my favorite color? I dunno. I guess something sparked for me about its design. Around sometime last year, I came to realize how much I love Leafeon, and since then, it's been my number one favorite Pokémon. <3 I'm also proud to represent a minority in Eeveelution fandoms xP

As for other favorites, I really like the Shinx line, the creation trio (Giratina's Origin Forme especially, the true epitome of badass), all three starter lines, Buizel line, Glameow ([definitely not Purugly though), Lucario, Weavile, Finneon line, Skorupi line, Gallade, Glaceon, Rotom, Shaymin (especially Sky Forme <3), Darkrai, and Arceus.

I really applaud them making so many evolutions to past gen Pokémon, but a lot of them just look ugly, especially Lickylicky and Probopass. I'm not a fan of Magnezone, I love Magnemite and Magneton as they are. Weavile was really the only good one, imo, and it's really good. Mismagius too to an extent, but honestly, its English voice in the anime sort of bring it down a bit for me. Bidoof and Bibarel are terrible in my book.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 20, 2015
i like Garchomp the most just because it transfroms from this cute gible to an amzing dragon

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I have to admit that gen IV is by far my least favorite generation. Some Pokemon got amazing evolutions, whereas some of my favorites got absolutely horrible ones (Yeah I'm looking at you, Rhyperior and Magnezone)

The best things Sinnoh brought along were Roserade and Mismagius.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Definitely Togekiss. I was really fond of Togepi and Togetic in G/S/C, and I have always use the Togepi egg whenever I receive one.

Back