• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 13, 2016
Um, what does the computer in the Onyx Trainer School do? The one that's flashing and it says that there is a port for a chip on the monitor? And how do I get more stickers for the Membership Card?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 11, 2024
Um, what does the computer in the Onyx Trainer School do? The one that's flashing and it says that there is a port for a chip on the monitor? And how do I get more stickers for the Membership Card?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Wow episode 12 i have to check in more often i have one question because i haven't played the entire episode through are there Megas? I noticed u have 6th gen pokemon and im sorry if someone already asked this.

Years
Wow episode 12 i have to check in more often i have one question because i haven't played the entire episode through are there Megas? I noticed u have 6th gen pokemon and im sorry if someone already asked this.

No Megas yet unfortunately. Sucks, because I want my Mega Gardevoir and Mega Blaziken. I would like Mega Garchomp also, but the Gible line hasn't been added yet either.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
I'd just like to say how much I love this game. It manages to be funny without losing any of the seriousness of the plot, it manages to bring a variety of pokemon without, like someone said earlier, making you spend 50 hours looking for every pokemon in a patch of grass, the story is awesome, and the characters...well, the characters are the best part :).
Keep up the great work on this game, I'm looking forward to all the next episodes!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Is this game still being worked on?

This game is awesome and yes it's still being worked on ive never seen a more active fangame than this one and it also has updates regularly so id watch this project and try it out :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 20, 2017
Does anyone know if they fixed the PC system? Because I had to restart because I had to many pokemon in the PC and it would not let me on to switch pokemon.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 11, 2024
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 11, 2024
What are you talking about

. . . Just don't ever fill the boxes past about half if you play this game . . .

It can lead to lag at best and data corruption at worst . . .

It's a problem with the framework of how the game was built, so it is a very hard problem to fix . . .

Edit: I cannot say for sure if the problem has been fixed in later versions of Pokemon Essentials, but Pokemon Reborn has been known to have this problem and several other RPG Maker XP/Pokemon Essentials games I have played have had this problem at one point or another . . .

Last edited:
Years
Does anyone know if they fixed the PC system? Because I had to restart because I had to many pokemon in the PC and it would not let me on to switch pokemon.

I have never heard of such a bug while playing this game. There are issues with the PC in this game though. Can you explain what happened more thoroughly: what version were you playing, did you fill up all your PC boxes?

. . . Just don't ever fill the boxes past about half if you play this game . . .

It can lead to lag at best and data corruption at worst . . .

It's a problem with the framework of how the game was built, so it is a very hard problem to fix . . .

Edit: I cannot say for sure if the problem has been fixed in later versions of Pokemon Essentials, but Pokemon Reborn has been known to have this problem and several other RPG Maker XP/Pokemon Essentials games I have played have had this problem at one point or another . . .

Ame has fixed most of the lag ingame. Ep13 should clean up a lot of it. If you didn't know, the lag is caused because of artistic issues; for example Reborn City and the gateway between the Agate Circus and Route 2 lag. The current and previous versions have few map breaks. The lack of map breaks make the world more connected, which is why most other fan games and the mainline Pokemon games don't tend to lag in the overworld.
However, excluding the lag connected PC issue(s), not much has been said about the current PC issues being fixed in the upcoming episode.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 11, 2024
^
Also not a problem with any game using Essentials 13, as I've tried it and didn't see any problem.

Maybe it was just an issue in older versions . . . Good to know that it doesn't happen anymore . . .

Ultimately, I'm referring to this quote from the Pokemon Reborn Readme:

Slower computers may encounter a Script Hanging error. To prevent, avoid running along other intensive programs, and only fill PC boxes half-way.

Ame has fixed most of the lag ingame. Ep13 should clean up a lot of it. If you didn't know, the lag is caused because of artistic issues; for example Reborn City and the gateway between the Agate Circus and Route 2 lag. The current and previous versions have few map breaks. The lack of map breaks make the world more connected, which is why most other fan games and the mainline Pokemon games don't tend to lag in the overworld.
However, excluding the lag connected PC issue(s), not much has been said about the current PC issues being fixed in the upcoming episode.

Thanks for the info! Good to know that the in-game lag issue is being worked on . . .

Looking forward to Episode 13! ^^

I was, in fact, referring to the connected/opening PC lag, which, in my experience, seems to get a bit worse the more pokemon you have in a given box . . .

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
May seem a bit haphazard and it may be 4 in the morning, but I'd just like to say: this is by far the best pokemon fan game I've ever played. Hell, best pokemon game I've ever played. So, thank you so much, Ame and the rest of the Reborn team for all of your hard work on this game and I look forward to playing more~

Last edited:
Back