• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Rijon Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2004
Yeah but if I expand my sapphire rom I could still add new worlds right?

and then where in elite map can I add new levels?

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Elite cannot add new worlds, but you and a hex editor can. Anyways heres 3 new screenshots. I redesigned various areas to make them look better than ever.

Screenshot 1:
The Re-re-designed Merson Cave
(Dont worry the Poke Center is still in there)

Screenshot 2:
The Route South of Merson City

Screenshot 3:
The Re-designed Route 53

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
wow EXCELLENT!!!! man WHAT would we could do if we had CBM to work with us on.... our.... other.... hack..... forget i said that.

anyways... the cave looks horribly cool.... soooo horible that it looks scary full of deadly mutated pokemon.....

KiraYamato

Sumyungai
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 5, 2022
Wow CBM, thats looking great, gg! I love your stuff, you shoud get paid for this stuff! lol. Anyway, great job, you need to get put into some pokehacker hall of fame as the #1 Hacker :D

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
Wow!CBM hack is looking dam great!how much % have you finished!And well can you post some trainer pics too!This is Gonna be the best FR hack ever!Sure of that!
Not Rushing you dude!but are you gonna release a beta or it's only the game!
lol!

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
a

Heres another screenshot. It isnt much of anything, its just you facing Karpman's lvl 15 vaporeon (IF you didnt know, Karpman was the gym leader of Merson City in Brown, and he still is many years later).

I havent changed all of the text yet,I still have a while to go (I had to redo al lthe text because of a glitch).

Years
yeh this sounds lika a great hack and i cant wait ill just keep checking in this thread for more updates and hopefully a release date but theres no rush ill wait keep it up :D

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
This hack sounds really good and I like the screens.
I'm hoping this will be much better than Brown! Of course,
Pokemon Brown was good as well.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
its Brown Advance... how're u gonna play it? CBM said hes releasing Bronze or whatever his other hack is along with it.

Im gonna play bronze first cos it comes second in the storyling and third comes Brown Adv.

TJ0450

Pikachu Trainer
Years
when i play Brown, the backround is always green. but when i play it on Visual boy advance, it freezes. coolboy man you know why? or maybe its the VB fault.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
... its your fault, your patching it wrong. Im not going to give instructions on how to patch, because its really easy and if yuo dont know you just have to search on the web on how to patch stuff. I dont want this to go off topic.

TJ0450

Pikachu Trainer
Years
well, i dont know. but i used this IPS win 20, but that program looks fine. plus it goes green for any GBC rom i use.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back