• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Most likely :p

Is there an award for getting this far?

Well, I think there should be an award for the top 4, yes. It'll probably involve skipping a round in the future tournament(s).

I also like the idea of giving out Pokemon and/or Items. I have one of every non-legendary species available, though my WiFi is not working yet. I'll either send some over once I do, or else someone can offer to do it in my place, at least until the point when I can myself. ^_^

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well, I'm ready I guess. We should probably do this evening or anytime Sunday. PM me if you want to request a specific time, law.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Well, I think there should be an award for the top 4, yes. It'll probably involve skipping a round in the future tournament(s).

I also like the idea of giving out Pokemon and/or Items. I have one of every non-legendary species available, though my WiFi is not working yet. I'll either send some over once I do, or else someone can offer to do it in my place, at least until the point when I can myself. ^_^

Seeding into the next event sounds good to me. I already own all 493, so there's no in-game prize you can give me I don't already have.

Mwahahaha, I am up against Ichida, phew!, I am happy I have a chance of surviving the next round :P

*Didn't notice this post before.*

*Is somewhat insulted.* <.<;; Oi oi oi, few argue with the 44-9 record. Most of those losses are against the one person who knew my last team in and out, ergo my recent adjustments. As it is said, *ahem* I look forward to killing you soon!~

..but yeah, seriously though, MSN me so we can get this done, kay?

Last edited:

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
I am resigning, I have too much work with my exams, so yeah I resign.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Didn't you just post yesterday saying you beat Ichida? O_o

Either way, congrats on getting into the finals, Ichida. :D

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Didn't you just post yesterday saying you beat Ichida? O_o

Either way, congrats on getting into the finals, Ichida. :D

Yeah I did, It was my mistake though, we battled and I was under the impression it was the battle, but it wasn't so then my exams started so I gave up and let Ichida continue

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*

Who says I'm an admin? =\

Eh, I'm online now and so are you.

So battle?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Congrats on the win, aragornbird. Now, on to the final....

PC Tournament Final

Ichida VS aragornbird​

Good luck to you both! :D

Last edited:

Ichida

Years
Gomen for not posting, but I am still here.

The finals? Already? Against a moderator? T~T Ughuuuuu... this will be my greatest challenge to date. But... I'm up to the task! *epic final boss BGM*

jcurci

Naruto nurd
Years
Why would you even be on a pokemon web site if you don't know whant there are.

Hay is there going be some other WiFi Tournaments???I don't have WiFi but I am going to get it and I have finished Dimond.

It is kind of hard to make team with out L Pokemon. But on the other hand the tournamets are level 50 or 100 and I could get about 100 level 50 pokemon. You know, because you can clone on Emerald and then migrate to Dimond.

Last edited by a moderator:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

jcurci, why did you quote the whole first post? Seriously, what a waste of space.

Anyways, Ichida, I'm available tomorrow evening or anytime Sunday.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Why would you even be on a pokemon web site if you don't know whant there are.
It was a joke, XD. I tend to make jokes that few people find funny. And you just prooved that. :D

Hay is there going be some other WiFi Tournaments???I don't have WiFi but I am going to get it and I have finished Dimond.
I'm guessing it'll be close to the European release date, July 27th.

Ichida

Years
Meh, sorry, I've been away from home all weekend.

I don't think I'm quite ready to face this challenge though, especially with exams coming up. Any chance we could postpone this about a week or so? I don't want to surrender, but I don't feel confident in my current team. ^~^;;

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
sorry i just noticed this but is there gonna be another tournament? and can i participate? with 6 lv 100 pokemon?

Back