The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fourth Generation

Notices

Fourth Generation Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum kicked off the fourth generation of Pokémon. Two years later, fans of the Johto region were treated to a remastered adventure in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Discuss the games, explore the features, share your experiences, and help other players out!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 26th, 2013 (03:09 AM).
Elaitenstile
I am legend

Send a message via Skype™ to Elaitenstile
I found him a bit queer, prancing around like that.

Nevertheless, he did seem to bring justice to my Pokémon, though. I'll give him credit for that.
Old August 26th, 2013 (01:50 PM).
T!M
Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious. View Post
Anyway, I loved the idea of Cameron and having him take photos of your team as you progress throughout the game. My favourite aspect of the feature would be having the ability to look over the photos that you've got taken and seeing your team actually grow and evolve over time. I think it was a fantastic feature. The only drawback I felt there was was the limited number of photos one could keep; I would have loved for there to be more slots or even an unlimited amount!
Exactly this.

You essentially get a time lapse of your team with photos. (Provided you took pictures often)

Personally I loved this feature. And never had a problem modeling for Cammy.
Old August 27th, 2013 (05:17 AM).
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

Nature: Relaxed
I liked the photo-taking options as you get to view the progress you've made throughout your journey as to where you went, which Pokemon was in your party, how much they've grown, etc. I always imagined him to be somewhat like Nurse Joy - duplicates of him spread out throughout the region standing there patiently waiting for you to come by and offering their services. That's kinda creepy in a way! :O

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old August 27th, 2013 (06:03 PM). Edited August 27th, 2013 by Veevee.
Veevee
Not just an Eevee

Nature: Brave
Although I get annoyed that Cameron is everywhere I go, I enjoy taking pictures to preserve the memories of the progress me and my Pokémon have made. (I'm making this sound really dramatic, aren't I)
Old August 29th, 2013 (05:58 PM).
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

I let him take my picture maybe once or twice before, but I've never really bothered to go on the PC just to view them. Haha. I didn't like the feature, to be honest. I found it to be quite redundant. It would've been much better if they allowed us to do something more advanced, such as making our own in-game videos~
Old August 29th, 2013 (06:14 PM).
Pendraflare
I'm definitely in my zone.
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Pendraflare
It's kinda fun, and that line is funny.

Especially nice for Nuzlockes to remember who you had and when.

Also, fun fact: according to Bulbapedia, since Cameron can show up at Mt. Silver, that means he might be a skilled trainer. :O
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links