• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Redemption

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
102-redemption.png

Congrats, Josh! You're won the HotW!
You should put it on the first page A.S.A.P.

Anyway, nice scripting you've got there.

josh354

Scripter
Years
Thanks for the banner H20, and I did :D. And thanks, it's nice to hear that someone likes the scripts, it motivates me :D.

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
Thanks for the banner H20, and I did :D. And thanks, it's nice to hear that someone likes the scripts, it motivates me :D.

T_T, I've told you multiple times I like the scripts, and u never told me that XD
well how about you show off some of the new sprites we've been working on ;)

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
T_T, I've told you multiple times I like the scripts, and u never told me that XD
well how about you show off some of the new sprites we've been working on ;)

Well maybe we can show a picture but the actual sprite won't be inserted until the end. That is one of the last things we plan to do in this release. We have inserted some D/P pokemon and are currently working on the next major scriptitng event. Pictures will be up in with in the next few days.

josh354

Scripter
Years
@ Trainer Ninja - Thanks, and hopefully the next release will be long enough for you. :D

Update time:

Here are some screens from the next couple of events.

Spoiler:

While this update may not seem exciting, it is leading up to the next big event we have planned for the cave at the bottom of the last couple of screens.

Tell me what you think! :D

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
Years
well, i find it great!

its the first time that we see the enemies who are not against the main player, the boss just gives the pass as if you where on their side, it's the first time i see this^^

its really a good idea, I can't wait playing th next release^^

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
@ Trainer Ninja - Thanks, and hopefully the next release will be long enough for you. :D

Update time:

Spoiler:

While this update may not seem exciting, it is leading up to the next big event we have planned for the cave at the bottom of the last couple of screens.

Looks good, just two quick grammar/spelling notes (I feel like a broken record; just blame it on me majoring in English :p). "Yes sir" is two words, not one, and in the fourth from last screen shot you're missing the word "he". (It says "If is" where I assume you meant to say "If he is". Also, in that same screen shot, there should be a comma between pass and why.

Nitpicking aside, I like the looks of what you're showing there. I think it's interesting how the boss just goes and gives you a pass. That's definitely different.

Trainer Ninja

Master of all games
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2010

Update time:

Spoiler:

Your improving alot, wonderful.

josh354

Scripter
Years
Looks good, just two quick grammar/spelling notes (I feel like a broken record; just blame it on me majoring in English :p). "Yes sir" is two words, not one, and in the fourth from last screen shot you're missing the word "he". (It says "If is" where I assume you meant to say "If he is". Also, in that same screen shot, there should be a comma between pass and why.

Nitpicking aside, I like the looks of what you're showing there. I think it's interesting how the boss just goes and gives you a pass. That's definitely different.

Thanks for pointing those out KTM. I don't think it's nitpicking at all. I appreciate it when people take the time and tell me what I need to fix. And the boss doesn't have a reason not to give you the pass.....yet. ;)

558122_DG

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
Your improving alot, wonderful.

Umm, I think sully and adam were always this great since you joined.
And howcome you never told me we had updates *feels left out*

EDIT: I think you should do the next one with the new OWs ;)

Trainer Ninja

Master of all games
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2010
Umm, I think sully and adam were always this great since you joined.
And howcome you never told me we had updates *feels left out*

EDIT: I think you should do the next one with the new OWs ;)

I agree, but I'm just referring from what i seen in the beta so far, to me it seems it's getting better everytime.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years

HTML:
[url=*http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=207545*][IMG]*http://i49.tinypic.com/33z8hhl.jpg*[*/IMG][*/url]
Here is a user bar made by Josh254. Just remember to remove the stars from the link!

*Will be updated the front page with this as well as other goodies tomorrow!

558122_DG

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
I agree, but I'm just referring from what i seen in the beta so far, to me it seems it's getting better everytime.

Oh I see, please pardon my rudeness.

HTML:
[url=*http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=207545*][IMG]*http://i49.tinypic.com/33z8hhl.jpg*[*/IMG][*/url]
Here is a user bar made by Josh254. Just remember to remove the stars from the link!

*Will be updated the front page with this as well as other goodies tomorrow!

I think we need to fix the word "Pokemon" on that banner it looks like it was resized in paint :/
wait, was it?

josh354

Scripter
Years
Wow it's been a while since we've updated. Well to let everyone know what is going on we are getting some tiles inserted and getting overworld sprites done. Now for some eye candy:

Spoiler:

That is the new hero OW. Credits to NiKaNoRu. What do you think?

558122_DG

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
I'll give this a try and post my thoughts later.

So post later rather than spam now. Btw, I think for our next update we should show off an epic map with
Spoiler:
. I said new tiles there on purpose :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2012
Can someone tell me why my mareep wont evolve at level 15 or onwards??? it tries to, i dont touch any buttons, but it stops evolving... any help would be appreciated!!

Machop

Supreme ruler of the universe
Years
Do you have your Pokedex already? If not that might be why.

Back