• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
hmm... ok il find out what evolves into that, how about kingmadio? cant seem to find it.
Lets just say....it was in a place where you catch wynuts in R/S/E

Also, I'm repeating what I said so cuterline will answer it.
Cuterline, this isn't major but you said you would fully give the answer to the mirror puzzel in the spoiler in the main post when three of us figure it out, Me, Raaxon, and Ragnia, and maybe rykeet but I'm not sure, are you gonna leave the hint up there or not, cause I bet a whole ton of people are gonna come here beg for the answer, and probably spam the post, just saying.

Years
Damn, why cant you people just tell me where the pokemon are, oh btw ill just give the answer to the mirror puzzle so people can see it,

get food from girl in pacifidlog town, and go to lilycove pokemon center, talk to chef, get something that has red in it and go to the mirror, and choose hairy man, boom, there you go.

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
i found a bug, after i defeated Esau, i went to lilycove store to sell my teeth that i lost and when i went inside, the deadly seven were there again fighting the zombies.

Working on it...

Sorry, it seems a lot of people were asking stuff in my absence. I had a sort of critical Internet failure. That's why I didn't answer any questions.

Also, do you know how funny that sounds? You went to Lilycove to sell your teeth. That makes me laugh so hard.

Years
I plan on playing this when the final event is out at the Necropolis place. It may be a while before that, I believe? Also is Necropolis supposed to be like Sootopolis right? Also I remember that the actor who played Candyman was in the 1st/2nd/3rd/5th Final Destination movies, Tony Todd.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Damn, why cant you people just tell me where the pokemon are?
Because, we want to let you find out yourself and let people not complaining on the post like your doing, I agree some puzzles are very hard and some pokemon are very tough to find, but we give you clues to find the pokemon or solve the puzzle, so you can say to yourself
''Cool, I found it myself.''

Also, again I'm repeating what I said so cuterline will answer it.
Cuterline, this isn't major but you said you would fully give the answer to the mirror puzzel in the spoiler in the main post when five or so of us figure it out, Me, Raaxon, and Ragnia,cheatfreak and maybe rykeet but I'm not sure figured it out first, are you gonna leave the hint up there or not, cause I bet a whole ton of people are gonna come here beg for the answer, and probably spam the post, just saying.

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
I plan on playing this when the final event is out at the Necropolis place. It may be a while before that, I believe? Also is Necropolis supposed to be like Sootopolis right? Also I remember that the actor who played Candyman was in the 1st/2nd/3rd/5th Final Destination movies, Tony Todd.

That's right. I love people who know their movies. Have a smiley. :D

About Necropolis... it's not a reference to Sootopolis, it's just, you know, a city of the dead.

Because, we want to let you find out yourself and let people not complaining on the post like your doing, I agree some puzzles are very hard and some pokemon are very tough to find, but we give you clues to find the pokemon or solve the puzzle, so you can say to yourself
''Cool, I found it myself.''

Also, again I'm repeating what I said so cuterline will answer it.
Cuterline, this isn't major but you said you would fully give the answer to the mirror puzzel in the spoiler in the main post when five or so of us figure it out, Me, Raaxon, and Ragnia,cheatfreak and maybe rykeet but I'm not sure figured it out first, are you gonna leave the hint up there or not, cause I bet a whole ton of people are gonna come here beg for the answer, and probably spam the post, just saying.

I completely forgot about that promise. Sorry. I'll put the solution up on the first post at once.

Cutlerine

Years
You can buy a Red Stew, a Blue Fish and Pink Ink at Maximilian's shop. What can you do with the stew and the ink?

The stew has a very important use. As for the Ink and Fish, they have none as of yet - but I don't like useless items. If you look at the Pink Ink and the Blue Fish, they're both references to Dr. Seuss's immortal masterpiece One Fish, Two Fish. Expect to see a use for them emerge when the Trick Master returns...

Years
I know what the Red Stew does. I was just wondering what the use of the fish and the ink was.

Just noticed I typed stew instead of fish - sorry!

Years
Working on it...

Sorry, it seems a lot of people were asking stuff in my absence. I had a sort of critical Internet failure. That's why I didn't answer any questions.

Also, do you know how funny that sounds? You went to Lilycove to sell your teeth. That makes me laugh so hard.

Yea, i got 8000 for the teeth...well i found a few things you might need to fix, (or maybe you already fixed them)

after i completed the game, i went into mauville gym, and found that guy who was in the gym again,

on madio cave, when you get to the part where you don't need flash, in the upper left door theirs a trainer who battles you and when you beat him, you cant go back the way you came, so you have to use walk through walls cheat to get out.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
get seedot train up to lv 11 give it leftover a bit of luck and a normal type i used zigazoon lv to 11 then frist reduce it s attack untill you faint then seedot bide.

Back