• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I didn't do anything. We got flooded quite badly here on Staten Island so no one really went out to Trick or Treat. Didn't hear anything about it being rescheduled. ): Most of my day was spent cleaning the first floor or washing our things.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Had some quality time with my mom as we went to a neighborhood that many people go in order to trick or treat. We saw some pretty neat costumes while we were driving around. Then when we got back home I eventually got some Enchiladas my mother made, went into my room, and started watching Pokemon for the remainder of the night.

Trainer Matt

PokéFriend!
Years
There was a Halloween party going on in the Hub Bar below where I live, so I just popped down there as Spider-Man. Usually, I really enjoy the attention, but there were some kids who were just completely unbearable. I decided upon a tactical retreat, and my girlfriend and I settled for finishing a cartoon series with all of the lights out to avoid the trick-or-treaters. Poor guys, it was raining all evening!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I worked for Halloween.

But because of the hurricane, we're celebrating Halloween on Saturday. Probably going to do nothing.

Will go to the store and buy candy in bulk when I can find the energy to do so.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Hm well if most people did nothing special, then did anyone see any specifically awesome costumes in person (not via internet/pictures)? =3

Years
I saw a guy in an Iron Man suit... that he cast himself. It had lights and everything. It was amazing. :o

He couldn't really move in it though. Oops.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
He must have forgotten about proper hinging with whatever material he used. Or got a generic papakura off the internet that wasnt as finely fit to his limbs. Regardless it mustve looked amazing and the fact that he casted it himself is awesome :3333

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I saw a girl as a cowgirl and two guys together making a massive horse costume last night.

Also a SLENDERMAN

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
My friend's friend went as Maleficent and he looked amazing. I can't find pictures but he went all out. I thought he might of turned into a dragon at any minute!

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
For Halloween all I did was go trick or treating around my block and dressed up in a costume I couldn't be bothered to do anything else! By the way October went by too slow.

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2012
I have scared some kids who walked by the streets. But it was an old prank though, I wasn't so creative.
Hiding behind a bush and boo!

But I've had some laughter though :D next year I will do better.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
My dad bought some discounted Halloween candy today. Kit-Kats and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Minis.
Been snacking on them all day. oh yus. I'm such a fatty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back