• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

timekaiser

Friend Code: 1634 5420 3920
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2010
Thats stupid <.< it should be 10 noone will make accounts over and over just to vote <.<

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
So, let's see if I get lucky to post this as I see PC is acting a bit weird right now...

The winner this time is Pokémon Blizzard, by Wind. Good to see another hack from the Scrapbox getting an award, hope it helps you to stay motivated with it.
As always leave the congratulations and all that for his thread.

Voting Results
Blizzard, with 5 votes
Liquid Crystal, with 2 votes
Ash's Quest, Coralo, Shrouded Chaos, Naruto, Heroes and Peridot (my, what a diverse list XD), all of'em with 1 vote

Alright, I finished updating the first post with the new candidates. Now you all can vote. Hope you find something that you like.
By the way, as DJ said, I'm not voting because I'm the one organizing the HotW, maybe that'd be seen as favoriting someone, so I'm not gonna risk to do that. In any case I'm more happy just organizing it ;P

REMEMBER: This week is the one where you can send me a PM about using the second chance! Dont forget it!

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I guess i'll vote for liquid ocean again.
the scripts are great, the tiles are nice, the mapping is gorgeous, and there are updates normally.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I guess i'll vote for liquid ocean again.
the scripts are great, the tiles are nice, the mapping is gorgeous, and there are updates normally.

Just to make sure, are you refering to Liquid Crystal? Because Liquid Ocean is Christos/Semele's hack's name.

Years
Vote: Pokémon Liquid Crystal
Why: Appears to be super cool, it's nice to see a crystal remake that's not giving up and i liked it a lot, it have good graphics and so the main male hero sprite.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Vote: Pokémon Liquid Crystal
Why: Appears to be super cool, it's nice to see a crystal remake that's not giving up and i liked it a lot, it have good graphics and so the main male hero sprite.

You have to have 30 posts to make it count as a valid vote. :\

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
I vote for Liquid Crystal, LZ is very committed to it, The Berry System is Amazing, Great Palletes, Great OW, etc..

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
Years
I vote for Pokemon Legend of Dragons,
Reason: This hack looks to be promising, and out of the 4 gens we have had only one actually had a father, and this one is about your father!
Plus it has latias and Latios in it, which never really had a big part in R/S/E Games...

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Just to make sure, are you refering to Liquid Crystal? Because Liquid Ocean is Christos/Semele's hack's name.

No, i am referring to Semele's game.
for some reason, i don't like when more and more G/S remakes appear.
Its a great game, but i just think liquid ocean is better.

HinoteDoragon14

Time for... wait, what?
Years
Surprised RDRR hasn't been made HOW. I'll vote Ruby Destiny: Rescue Rangers because it gives you a feel of what it's like to turn into a Pokemon, and also, my fave uber (even though I NEVER use it), Giratina is in the game (in it's origin form!)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Surprised RDRR hasn't been made HOW. I'll vote Ruby Destiny: Rescue Rangers because it gives you a feel of what it's like to turn into a Pokemon, and also, my fave uber (even though I NEVER use it), Giratina is in the game (in it's origin form!)

You need 30+ posts for yours to be valid.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
I vote...Ash's Quest! Why? Well, the dude who made it (forgot his name) took a lot of time to do all of the scripting, and it's one of the only finished hacks!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

actually, Rescue Rangers already won as a HotW #5.
also, as Wind~ stated, ya need 30 post counts to vote, and also, you need to view the eligible hacks in the first post as those are our choices to vote.

I will vote for Ash's Quest this time for it is based on the Animé, plus it's really a complete game, though needs more scripting improvements, but still, a great game. ;)

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I vote for:
Ash's Quest

It's the second finished hack of FireRed and it follows the Anime, but it needs some new tiles.
I hope it'll get some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back