• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Shimmering Emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
CNG, you've known that i've always been a fan of your work. Maybe this could be the remake that I always wanted, good luck, the game looks great. :)

Years

Update!

oldale_town_by_crazyninjaguy-d3cbe2g.png

First screenshot shows the new PokeNav button, which you can toggle between having the PokeNav on the bottom screen, or the Menu.

Second screenshot is just showing the Oldale Town Description.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
Looking very cool there CNG, I would suggest perhaps instead of using "..from the internet" you could make it sound more Pokémon-ish by calling it Pokénet or something? :)

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Looking very cool there CNG, I would suggest perhaps instead of using "..from the internet" you could make it sound more Pokémon-ish by calling it Pokénet or something? :)

Or FanPokeNet (no getting sued! Yay!). Not saying Nintendo would sue for that, just seems like something you might want to be on the safe side for.

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
And creating an entire fan game wouldn't be dangerous? lol

I like it. This is certainly going to be one of the better fan games; especially with your expertise in the coding area. haha

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
And creating an entire fan game wouldn't be dangerous? lol

I like it. This is certainly going to be one of the better fan games; especially with your expertise in the coding area. haha

Well, I just think stuff referring to a system specifically using the internet has a higher chance of being more suspectful by them. Whichever.

Years
I'm not sure what to call it at the moment, "the internet" is just a placeholder really.

Mystery Gift will be available to use on your PokeNav when you pass certain conditions :D

blue

gucci
Years
Great to see a Hoenn remake! ~ Hoping this one is released, none of the Hoenn remakes have been completed or released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back