• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Need any help? I am quite good with sphere as you probably know.

Ah, so you use sphere as well! Awsome, and judging by your title, your god compared to me.

Try helping me out on this:
If I want to make a spriteset move faster, or slower, what do I do?

Thanx

Last edited:

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
Years
Ah i see. Well, this means i'd better start searching for sphere, becuase once you are finished with it ( man is it going to be awhile) I'm going to download it and start playing it right away.

Captain Arcane

Years
Ah i see. Well, this means i'd better start searching for sphere, becuase once you are finished with it ( man is it going to be awhile) I'm going to download it and start playing it right away.

Cool, I would give you the address to the website, but seeing how I'm not on my computer, and I don't have it on my favorites, I can't give it to you. Sorry

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
Years
Cool, I would give you the address to the website, but seeing how I'm not on my computer, and I don't have it on my favorites, I can't give it to you. Sorry

No worries, I am currently downloading Sphere.1 But, since you have been using sphere longer then me, which one would you consider better? Sphere.1 or Sphere.13?

Legaia

Ultimate Sphere User
Years
Here's a link to my intro to sphere tutorial. It's all you need to get you started.
My Tutorial

Edit: By the way, that tutorial has instructions on how to get sphere to work on your computer ;)

PS: Sorry for the little bit of spam Arcane but since you're a fellow sphere user I'm sure you don't mind.

Edit #2:
I just realized that you want help with making spritesets move faster or slower. Here ya go:
Movement speed
SetPersonSpeed(name, speed): sets the person's speed.
SetPersonSpeedXY(name, speed_x, speed_y): sets the person's x and y speed individually.
GetPersonSpeedX(name): gets a person's x speed.
GetPersonSpeedY(name): gets a person's y speed.

Last edited:
Years
This will be the best game ever when you complete it. I got this idea about having a POkenav thing where you could send meesages to each other online, if its not to hard you should try and incorpate it.

Captain Arcane

Years
Hey guys, I've updated it (finally) >_____>
I've added four new maps, and I added most of the Pokeballs, I just got to make a few more pokeballs.
Go check it out.

Edit: I forgot, I made the Diamond and Pearl Pokemon Gym, cause I hated the original, ugly old gym.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back