• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

kirbyxox

Hogget
Years
Omg I thought this was dead for quite a while but I just saw the ep guide and he's done the movie and loads of the episodes, only 3 more to go till beta 2.0 i'm so excited. By the way metapod23 if you're reading this did you impliment the backsprite I made for you? You never got back to me on that.

Baronnecro

AKA TolerantX
Years
yes It's been awhile since i posted on this thread, and i just wanted to say that I enjoy your hack very much Metapod23 and was wondering if when you finish beta 2 if you have plenty of room left on the rom or if you must continue at some point on another game, call it if you will " AshGray: The Sequel or Act 2" or something that signifies it being AFTER you complete part 1. Three more episodes to go grats man!

panosd

Flame wheel makes me dizzy
Years
hey i want to help you!
If you need help feel free to ask it

I am good in maping!!

And sorry if my englishis bad because im from greece

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2021
okay, i'm stuck.. i beat misty. and found the hidden path. got charmander. stopped by the squirtle squad, and now idk what to do. i can't go south, Officer Jenny stops me and says she wont let anyone through until the squirtle squad is caught. and i don't have cut. what do i do?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
okay, i'm stuck.. i beat misty. and found the hidden path. got charmander. stopped by the squirtle squad, and now idk what to do. i can't go south, Officer Jenny stops me and says she wont let anyone through until the squirtle squad is caught. and i don't have cut. what do i do?
You must go east and there will be pool or lake or whatever it is and you must use your Rod to catch Squirtle :D

Years
sorry for asking..but i have one question.First this game is awesome..but is there any everstone i game..i want that give bulbasaur and squrtle but i cant find it..please help

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
Years
no charmeleon will not obey like the anime. but h'll obey in certain events. no about the everstone question the everstone is recived for bulbasaur towards the end of the beta. sorry for the inconvinice.

Rizzy

// Friendship >> Chuck Norris
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2011
After the event of the princess with Misty, and after the event of capturing a Meowth, Im lost.
Then there is a half path leading to a very wide green space with nothing.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
sorry for asking..but i have one question.First this game is awesome..but is there any everstone i game..i want that give bulbasaur and squrtle but i cant find it..please help
If Bulbasaur and Squirtle don't hold them, then there are no Everstones yet.

After the event of the princess with Misty, and after the event of capturing a Meowth, Im lost.
Then there is a half path leading to a very wide green space with nothing.
Of course you are led there :D
It's the end of beta, you just have to wait for another one :D

* Somehow the screen is darker than usual when I exit from Ash's house.
You probably played in the evening or in the night.
This hack has Day & Night System that's why screen might be darker =)

Years
no charmeleon will not obey like the anime. but h'll obey in certain events. no about the everstone question the everstone is recived for bulbasaur towards the end of the beta. sorry for the inconvinice.

tnx very much..do you know how i can fight with koga..there is wall in gym and i cant go in..

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
Really nice hack though.. I just went past the Spearows.

What lineup does Ash use in the anime? At least 1st gen and 2nd gen anime.
First season
Pikachu
Pidgeotto
Bulbasaur
Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard
Squirtle
Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree/Primeape/Open Party Spot

Second Season
Pikachu
Bulbasaur
Charizard
Squirtle
Lapras
Snorlax/Tauros

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
Years
you have to patch it to a fire red rom. there's a tutorial stickied on the emulation forum an how to that somewhere.

Back