• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Yu-Gi-Oh! Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Hey Faint, how goes progress?
I'm still looking forward to playing this. ;D
Good Luck~

Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 13, 2009
hmhmhmmhm... if I'm ever not busy and decided to give sprite editing another try...i'll let you kno?

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Thanks Brushfire, PM me anyhting you need.

Hey Faint, how goes progress?
I'm still looking forward to playing this. ;D
Good Luck~

Progress for me is going well, but at the moment I'm thinking of ditching the team and going solo. Apart from the Spriters, I need them considering I suck at spriting.

hmhmhmmhm... if I'm ever not busy and decided to give sprite editing another try...i'll let you kno?

Okay, that sounds good.

So Faint,

Whats up with the hack?
What have u done so far?
thanks!
So Faint Brushfire Do you think there will be any screenies anytime soon?

I put the above quotes together to respond to both of them.
This is why I normally give up on my hacks; pressure.
People asking how it's going, what I've done, and when things are coming puts me under pressure to rush them, and then I don't feel like doing it. Please refrain from asking anything like that in the near future.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Sorry I didn't mean any Pressure I was just wondering thats all. *Feels Guilty*

Sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel guilty.
Okay, subject change and back onto the topic of the hack:

To all of my team apart from the Spriters: If you still want to be part of the team, please send me a PM in the next three days. If you do not, you will be removed from the team. I do not want an inactive team. If my team does not wish to cooperate; I will go solo.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel guilty.
Okay, subject change and back onto the topic of the hack:

To all of my team apart from the Spriters: If you still want to be part of the team, please send me a PM in the next three days. If you do not, you will be removed from the team. I do not want an inactive team. If my team does not wish to cooperate; I will go solo.

Go solo? Does that include working without the spriters?

*Lips tremble*

Yay! I am active!

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Horray! I'm active too!

But anyhow, it might be that the other team members are waiting for you to PM them to start working, Faint. That's what I've been doing up till now.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Whoa, a few comments to reply too. ;)
I took a little break from this hack but now I'm back and ready to work. =D

Yeah, it does.

Yeah, I am, see the first post for what I need.

Yeah, I think I have one in mind. ;)

Yeah, sorry, things should be back on track now.

Oh. I didn't know that until you mentioned it. Never really paid too much attention to Duelist Kingdom really... made no sense.

Damn, long post.

Ruby is free to better graphics, making it better to hack then FireRed imo.
Emerald is hard to hack considering there are hardly any tools for it. Also, Emerald is a very unstable ROM to hack.

Blue-Eyes is a legendary because of it's storyline in the final series. It was a side-key plot.

Sanga, Sujiin and Kazajin probably won't be in it, but I'll see what I can do. =/

Yeah, it'll work. I have that planned.

Sprite editor? I'm looking for Spriters that can sprite well from scratch, making very original and unique sprites for everyone though... =/

I tried to excuse it, and failed, so I'm just not going to say anything.

Well...

It looks very 2D, I don't really like that in a sprite.
It has no shading.
The arms get thinner.
It looks kinda... meh. Just imo.
That wasn't supposed to be a flame, please do not take it offensively. Just my opinion.
Sorry, it's not often I say no, but... sorry again; no.

Understandable. I mean, the situations were changed changed to put the enemy in the advantage, then at the end making Yugi do some illogical law about cards and win. It also used bad logic at sometimes, that made no sense, and the other times throw in too MUCH logic for a Card Game. Destroy the moon to kill the sea creatures? Destory a floating ring and kill the monsters, yet notdestroying the whole thing? And a couple of times, people would lose lifepoints for no reason. And they were just making up the rules and effects of cards.

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
Years
Faint BF I think you should be certain before saying you might ditch the team, lol, you don't want any one freaking out.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Freaking out?

Freaking out?

Don't mind if I do :P!

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Jaymond

Rattata Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2011
Can i be a beta tester? i don't have any credentials as i have recently started taking an active place in the community. But i have played other hacks in their betas, and have extensive knowledge of Yu Gi Oh and pokemon....

Anyway's this seems like a very good hack keep up the good work...

Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 13, 2009
quick question...I'm guessing YuGi is the guy char...what about the girl char? Or is that gonna be taken out?

EDIT:

I was bored and well...I made a little YuGi Sprite...

YuGi_Mutonojacket.png

YuGi_Mutojacket.png

I'm working on adding a duel disk...

EDIT2:

So yea...

YuGi_MutoNoJacket_DuelDisk.png

YuGi_MutoJacket_DuelDisk.png

I would have loved to put it on the right arm but...they always go on the left arm for some reason...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back