• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell felt a pair of lips gently touch his cheek, it was Genevieve of course. Maxwell had almost forgotten about her, she said about something checking up on Toto and asking if she should take Maxwell's pokemon with her to heal them up. He wasn't really listening, the battle with Skye was a bit more important at the moment.
"Yeah, yeah, Pokémon Center. Sure, you can like, go or something." Maxwell waved his hand at his girlfriend, almost like the way you would shoo away a Meowth or something along those lines.

Quillie's smiled as he hit that annoying Zoura with his attack, he noticed that Rama tried to hit him with his left paw. Quillie simply moved his head to the right, he then felt a stinging pain in his face, the Quilava flew backwards and landed on the ground. He looked up and saw that Rama had used his RIGHT paw to attack, psch, Quillie fell for a stupid feint. He rose up, but instead of being angry he laughed.
[Man, that was funny! I thought that you were just a big talker and a useless battler.] the Quilava fixed his eyes on the Zoura, he smiled as the fire on his head and back almost seemed to burn more intensely.

Quillie dashed off towards Rama again, he was on a headstrong crash course towards the Zoura. Maxwell just sighed and let out a small laugh, his Cyndaquil hadn't changed one bit after he evolved. But could you really expect that from someone with a personality such as Quillie's?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve

Genevieve narrowed her eyes a bit as Maxwell didn't even really acknowledge her and seemed to ignore the fact that she was there. "Fine, I'll be there when you decide not to ignore me" she huffed before stomping away from him. She slowed down and sighed as she reached the Pokemon center. Maybe I was a little to harsh with him she thought shaking her head a bit as she entered the center. She went to the desk not acknowledging anyone else that was there and asked about her Pokemon being handed the basket with her sleeping Zorua. Genevieve sighed softly and sat in a chair picking up a magazine to read.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

N smiled to the Oshawott as he introduced himself to N.

"Yaibe, that's a unique name. Your friend must've thought long and hard to have bestowed you with such a name," N said cheerfully.

He looked at Kilik and Mark with a somewhat uncomfortable smile on his face. "You know, I guess you could say that Ma-"

And Valorie challenged him to a Pokemon Battle. What. He stopped in midsentence and slowly looked towards her with a "what" expression on his face, as well as Zoroark.

Early back in his more naive days he would've said he hated the idea of a pokemon battle. . . namely because of how it injures his friends. Yet even then, he still participated in such battles against Hilbert and Hilda because deep down even he realized that Pokemon Battles help trainers get a better idea and understanding of each other.

He began contemplating this situation in his head. Should he accept? A teacher vs a student outside of the class room? Well. . . technically he was an intern. So . . . Really that's somewhat a little bit of a different matter. Same time. . . As battles help trainers understand each other. . . Would this help Valorie get a better idea of what N was trying to tell her, or better yet, would this battle possibly answer some of the questions Valorie had for N before back at Ho-Ta after she learned he was the very N she suspected him to be.

Arms crossed over his chest, he looked over to his Zoroark from the corner of his eye under his hat. Zoroark returned that glance and smirked, as if saying he was game for it.

N looked back to Valorie with a somewhat serious expression on his face. ". . . Let me hear your pokemon speak again then."

The tone of his voice wasn't the type that gives a request or a command. It was his way of saying he accepted her challenge. The look in N's eyes had changed as his arms uncrossed and fell against his sides. One of his arms slowly lifted up as the other hung loosely at his side. He was holding a pokeball in that hand. He lightly flicked his arm forward as he sent out the first Pokemon he was going to use in this battle. Klinklang. The multiple large gears of Klinklang's body rotated as the pokemon floated above the ground as it and N awaited Valorie to send out her first pokemon for their battle.

Zoroark sneered as he stood behind N. "This is going to be fun."

Meanwhile, one of N's other Pokemon inside his pokeballs began to slightly stir, awaiting to see just how this battle goes.

Kenshin Ren

Kenshin just followed Olivia outside of the waiting room and would keep following her till she found a place for them to battle. "Um. . . I. . . N-n-never got your. . . name," he finally decided to speak up.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Yaibe's attention was on Sableye first as he spoke. "Yaibe huh? I'm Snype. You getting all prepped up for Halloween night?" Halloween. What a fun event.

"Yep! It's a really fun, yet scary holiday!" Yaibe answered with a smile. Oh, how he loves Halloween, with everyone dressing up as a Pokemon. It was kinda funny. Now he turned his attention to N. "Yaibe, that's a unique name. Your friend must've thought long and hard to have bestowed you with such a name." Yaibe put a cheesy smile, more like a happy shy smile.

"Heehee. I guess he did." Yaibe commented to N, scratching the back of his head. No one really said anything nice about his name before. It was the first time actually, except for Kilik. It made him happy.

N turned his focus to Kilik & Mark. Yeah, Kilik doesn't like being ignored. But, was he really N? "You know, I guess you could say that Ma-" Ma what?

"N! I challenge you to a pokemon battle!" Was that Valorie? Did she just challenge? Wait. Did she call him N? It was no denying it now. This man...is the real...

N

N looked at Valorie looking concerned. ". . . Let me hear your pokemon speak again then." N. A very mysterious person. It seems he's accepting Valorie's battle request. How would this turn out? He takes out his Klinklang as his first Pokemon to battle with. Kilik decided best to back away & watch the battle.

"I say good luck to both of you." He said to both N & Valorie. How strong was Valorie? He would soon find out. Yaibe walked over to Kilik to see the battle with his trainer."

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie briefly and subtly acknowledged Kilik by glancing at him for a brief moment. She was in no mood for that right now though, nor was it the time or place to talk, so she tossed her pokeball. Out came... Swinub. The relatively small pokemon turned it's head upwards at N's Klinklang and promptly oinked at it without any apparent concerns. Valorie however had other plans in mind.

"It's time to battle, Swinub! Get ready with amnesia!"

Swinub seemed to glow with a newfound power in response to the command, looking no less nonchalant however. ...Had Valorie really just sent an ice type out against a steel type? Valorie proceeded to mentally brace herself for whatever N dished out, as she assumed he would. Meanwhile, Dragonite got back to her feet, becoming more serious in the presence of a battle. She was already anticipating her involvement, mainly because Valorie had a tendency to use her a bit more than her other pokemon.

Olivia Wolf

Olivia just sort of made a face. Had she really not given him her name? She could've sworn she had... Perhaps it had slipped her mind? It was weird how simple things could do that sometimes.

"Did I forget to tell you that..? Well, my name is Olivia~"

Looking over at Kenshin Olivia bore a cheery smile. She didn't seem at all concerned. Meanwhile, her skitty pranced around behind the two, beginning to occasionally bat at their shoes. Why would a species of pokemon that does not have claws have that behavior? Who knows? Rosie seemed rather excited, to say the least, though.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Grim yawned again, seeming to be bored. Then she launched another Confuse Ray that Bryce's Zangoose was unable to dodge. Then, Disable's effect wore off. Seemed like Grim got Zangoose confused just in the nick of time. Bryce then ordered Zangoose to use Shadow Claw and finish Grim, but he instead hit itself and fell backwards.

Grim sighed again. [Oh...Another lame...] she said before using Dark Pulse, sending the Zangoose flying against a boulder and knocking it out.

Smokey meanwhile stared at Jimmy, looking concerned. He poked him, but he didn't respond.

Bryce returned Zangoose inside its Pokéball. "Well, I'm going to walk away from this one." he said, "It's no use if the loser can't see himself lose. I won't...enjoy it." Then his eyes opened wider when he saw his friends. One was passed out against a rock, and the other one was lying on the ground, drooling. He didn't know what to do, and frantically looked around the place, waiting for an idea to get inside his head.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Woah... that was sudden! As soon as Valorie got out of her costume, Valorie suddenly challenged N into a battle. Valorie sounded extremely confident to challange a teacher like that... heck Mark was excited to see this battle go through! He was of course going to be rooting for Valorie. Stepping back to give space for Valorie and N, he sat down to spectate the upcoming battle.

"Show em your best Val!" Mark cheered.

"Good luck out there buddy." Snype said to Zoroark before joining Mark to spectate the battle.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

N looked down at the small Swinub. He felt a little bit sorry that he had to fight this pokemon on such poor terms. He let out a small sigh after Valorie gave its command before he gave his own.

"Klinklang, Thunderbolt!"

Klinklang began spinning its gears as it charged up the 100,000 Volts (Japanese name) attack on the small Swinub. N was curious whether or not this was some kind of test or if Valorie had some trick up her sleeve. Either way, he wasn't going to win the battle just from standing there and thinking about it, so he figured it would've been best to take the initiative.

Kenshin Ren

Kenshin blinked and flushed at that smile she had given him after mentioning her name to him.

"...That's...kinda a pretty name," he said shyly. The girl honestly was treating him a lot better than he thought she would despite how he caused that accident to happen. He stopped though when he felt something batting at his feet and looked down at the Skitty.

"Huh?" he said when he noticed the pokemon attacking his shoes. "Um. . . your. . . pokemon isn't trying to attack me is it?"

Bit of a hint of timidness in his tone.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Jason Wolf

Jason and Tempest landed down right in front of the school scaring a few students who had been hanging out there. Once Jason leapt down from Tempest's head he returned the massive Gyarados. Before he could do anything else He'd need to find the headmaster or principal or whoever it was who ran this academy's office.

"To think I nearly evaded school for my entire life now I'm teaching in one." Jason muttered to himself.

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
Jason Monterio Basco

'What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more' Jason's Earphones started to blare out the music across the boat.

Jason was silently nodding along to the beat, thinking upon his past time at the Ho Ta building.

Jason started to cringe, it was becoming unbearable to think of. He still couldn't believe how quick the pain came and how he dropped to the floor. Such terrible pain.

Suddenly a finger snapped in front of him, and he lost his train of thought. The finger snap came from the girl... woman next to him. She had brunette hair with a tinge of gingerness to it

"For the last time, LISTEN JAY!" screamed the woman. Her paitence was obviously not very well maintained.

"What?" replied Jason in a deep low voice, Jason just sat there cross armed and staring at the floor boards.

"Don't reply to me like that! I am your sister and your elder" shouted Jason's sister.

"But you sure don't act your age though, Serena" replied Jason, who still was not phazed by his sisters outbursts.

Serena just watched him in disgust, after so many years he still felt bitter towards her.

"Your attitude still is your worst feature, maybe if you are little more upbeat people would like you more" replied Serena.

Jason sat there in a slumped state and lifted his eyes to meet hers.

"My attitude is fine for the ones i like, they don't leave others in times of which they need them" Jason replied, there was strong scent of anger in his voice.

Jason looked back down to the ground and turned the volume up on his Pokénav.

Serena became frustrated with his actions and pulled out his ear phones ot of the Pokénav.

"Is this the relationship that you want with your sister? To always push her away when she comes to your aid?" asked Serena. Her voice became loving and sweet with a tone of disgust, a perfect recipe of a sorry family member.

Jason looked back up at his sister and showed no emotion to her. He knew she was heatless and her 'act' would not phase him.

"What are you even doing here? You hate this academy because of what it apparently did to you" questioned Jason.

"The doctor asked to keep a close on you just in case any of the symptons from your previous illness came back" replied Serena.

"The Academy can look after me, i don't need someone being with me the whole time" replied Jason, reaching for the the jack of his ear phones.

"Look, i didn't come all the way out here so you could just send me away. I'm worried for you Jason, i'm the only family you have left. I promise after a couple of weeks i will leave. Besides i have a couple of twins to defeat in Mosdeep" Serena smiled at him and tried to get something out of him.

Jason simply glanced at her and plugged in his ear phones, nothing was going passed Jason.

A sailor came into view and presented himself to Serena.

"We will be arriving shortly at Academy Island shortly, Mam" announced the Sailor.

"Thank you, sir. Nice outfit" replied Serena. Jason than instantly slapped his face.

"What? Can't i compliment a mans attire without you being embarrassed somehow?" asked Serena.

'Please, Arceus, i know i have never asked for anything before, but send Lugia or Kyogre upon us to ship wreck her and me as far away as possible' Jason prayered silently. Things were just going to be very very annoying.

Authors Note: I apologize for the shortness, but my laptop is about to run out of charge any minute.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2012
Annalise sighed deeply as she leaned over her desk. She was nestled safely in her room, taking her place amongst the books with her Kabuto, Gigan, nestled on her legs. Sure, Gigan's thick carapace would never truly feel it, but she was petting the ancient pokemon; a notion it enjoyed. A finger thumbed through history as she stayed in her little nook away from life and social gatherings. She stifled a yawn, something brief, succinct, and turned to the open window. It wasn't long before Falke returned, stretching his wingspan a bit before giving a confident screech to hail a good day on its end.

"Have fun then, did you?"

She affectionately cooed at her Aerodactyl before mulling over past events. Ever since her debut, she had tried to make friends, but the frequency of failure was staggering, exacerbated by her relative social innocence. Tripping over words and coming off as too strong were the least of her problems, however. Ever since her first battle, the people that seemed interested in her were moreso interested in her pokemon. She could almost understand the interest in her prehistoric pokemon, but for LapTrap, it was silly, almost as if no one had ever seen a Lapras before.

Eager to make friends, she had spent time showing them off which had lead to a small issue when someone had snapped a picture at Falke. The sudden flash of light had caused it to go a bit out of control, using Roar and making a mess of things before being returned to its Great Ball. LapTrap seemed to love the attention, mostly singing to its small audiences. Gigan, however, seemed more interested in their food than anything else, often trying to work its way into pockets.

It was embarassing, but not as exhausting as the battles.

People wanted to fight. It was never hurtful or dangerous, people were just eager to say they battled fossils. They came, each in their time, demanding a battle out of the girl, who always caved in. The majority lost, the majority of that taking it in good strides. Eventually, it became too much, however, the opportunity to meet people had started to turn into a spectacle with her pokemon on display, so she did the only thing she could think of.

Annalise started burrowing herself in her room, only leaving for her classes or to get her pokemon the fresh air they so rightly deserved. It got in the way of having some fun. She was beginning to miss the freedom of rock collecting and the added stress did nothing for her insomnia.

After another yawn, Falke tilted its head and began to nudge her with its beak. "E-Eh," she was a bit startled, stiffening a bit as Gigan stirred. "What uh...what is it?" She looked to Falke and he merely gave a sharp chirp as he nudged her out of her chair. He waved a wing to the door and was essentially telling her to 'get out of the house' for a little while. "N-No, Falke, I'm fine, I'm fi-" he apparently insisted, as he began to nudge her with his head to the door, giving another loud, sharp chirp.

"Alright, alright, you win."

Annalise acquiesced. She produced Falke's Great Ball and Gigan's Poke Ball and returned both to their confines and sighed. She stretched a bit, fetched her Suicune Dorm vest, and eked out into the world anew...and promptly headed for the library. A good book and a lot of history, that was her first idea of fun. If she'd felt well enough, she'd hunt for some rocks later on, but for now, it was back to the books with her. She was...oddly unaware of the time around her.

Dawn

Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie just sort of grinned when she saw electricity building up around N's Klinklang. The trick up her sleeve was...that...well... You see, Swinub was not just an ice type. He was also a /ground type/! The thunderbolt hit Swinub, but it barely seemed to even annoy the little piglet! In fact, it was questionable whether it had done any damage at all! Swinub had in fact drawn back a bit when hit, though perhaps it had just been expecting the attack to hurt more than it did. Valorie however was not surprised. She may not have been an expert on ground nor ice pokemon, but any trainer worth their weight knew that ground types were immune to electric attacks! Though, there was also the popular misconception that rock types were immune... Valorie was also vaguely aware of Mark's voice cheering for her. This only bolstered her confidence and ego, as she couldn't /afford/ to lose in front of her friends! She had a reputation to maintain! Regardless, Valorie did not hesitate.

"Swinub, use /earthquake/!"

...And then the little piglet destroyed the entire school with it's uncanny ability to stomp on the ground and cause earthquakes Swinub focused it's power and pushed it into the ground, generating a powerful shockwave that traveled along the ground towards Klinklang. Contrary to popular believe, the attack earthquake did not generate real earthquakes, just as the attack blizzard did not cause an actual blizzard. Though, the shockwave shook the ground of the immediate area nearby, making one wonder. However, it was a short ranged shaking that presented no immediate danger since they were outside. Valorie eagerly awaited to see what all the money she'd spent prepping her pokemon with new, powerful moves recommended by the shop owner would do for her.

Olivia Wolf

Olivia stopped and turned to look down at Rosie, whom became immediately aware of the attention and looked up at Olivia, her body language still speaking of excitement. Olivia smiled at the cat pokemon before returning her attention to Kenshin, smile still present.

"That kitty has no claws~ She's just playing."

Olivia crouched down and moved to scoop up Rosie. Rosie at first jumped away from Olivia's arms as if trying to play, but after a moment seemed to resign herself to jumping back in and being scooped up.

"She's really sweet actually. Maybe you could play with her sometime!"

Cue doors. They'd reached the exit. Olivia stopped and turned to Kenshin, a confident smile on her face.

"Right now it's time for a battle though!--Don't underestimate us!"

She had some spirit to her, though she mostly just seemed to be having fun getting into the mood. That was Olivia for you. She didn't necessarily take things as seriously as Valorie some people.

Elizabeth

Meanwhile in the library...

A short girl wearing a very old fashioned looking pink coat despite being inside took a book from a librarian with a mildly skeptical look on her face. The girl had handed her a teacher ID. She wasn't even four feet tall. Yet, upon closer inspection it was /her picture/ on the card clear as day. She supposed there had been a small meeting to discuss this girl's arrival, but it still had come across as surprising to her despite this. Taking the book in both hands Elizabeth peered up at the librarian with eyes that she swore to god did nothing to help her remember that this girl was older than she looked.

"Thanks to you..!" Elizabeth said, in her somewhat archaic English. Not all of her speech was that odd, but sometimes she said things like that which were just... awkward. Hugging the book to herself she made her way over to one of the tables in the library and slid the book on top before helping herself into a seat. As she got comfortable there she sighed, finding herself frustrated even before she opened it. You see... Elizabeth found reading English to be quite challenging. She had a hard enough time understanding what people /said/ occasionally, let alone what was written. She couldn't ask a book to help her understand. A feeling of longing coursed through her veins, longing for a time in which her parents had helped her learn to read. She didn't even completely understand /why/ the language had changed. Hence, frustration as she opened the book and started attempting to read it. It was a book on the study of pokemon, a modern edition even.

As it turned out, while Elizabeth's invaluable knowledge of ancient history was a cherished asset, the staff had still wanted to train her and help her round out her knowledge. They'd talked about all sorts of methods, but had wound up entrusting her to learn at her own pace via reading. A part of her was tempted to give up and go ask for help, possibly via being taught a different way... She wanted to try sounding out some of the words on the page, but she was afraid to speak up in such a quiet room where students were trying trying to focus on other things.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2012
Annalise slinked into the library and sighed. Tonight was a good night to get out, she supposed, but she'd rather pay attention to her books in her room....feh, some life she had. Still, as she walked into the library, she tried to lay her eyes on the sights of never ending knowledge. For a moment, her heart fluttered. It was nearly romantic.

She walked inside and took a stroll down aisle after aisle, trying to find something that would interest her. Too many books, too many things she's read already. It was nearly frustrating, but as she scanned through the library, she laid her eyes on someone she'd seen before.

There was a little blonde in the middle of her day, and Annalise merely waved, silently. She walked up to the person and merely whispered quietly in Elizabeth's ear, "Hello, we meet again." Her hands were behind her back and a smile graced her face, she was glad to see this person. "Have you eaten today?" She kept her voice quiet, it was the library, after all.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

N gave a somewhat slightly surprised look at the Thunderbolt's ineffectiveness on the Swinub. Sure there was that Amnesia attack but surely-

. . . Earthquake.

. . . Ah yes. Now it clicked into N's head. This Pokemon was a ground type too. Silly him. Spent too much time around the Unova region's pokemon. Definitely make more friends with the other regions and best familiarize himself with those pokemon just as well as the Unova region's. Everyone has their off day after all and make mistakes every now and then.

Speaking of which.

Klinklang took the impact of the shockwaves despite its floating from the ground and wavered a bit. Despite its. . . nearly expressionless face. . . N could tell that attack hurt Klinklang pretty badly. Not enough to defeat it. . . or take out half its health. . . but still it was hurt. That much was apparent to N. So let's see here. . . A Ground/Ice Pokemon. . . that made a few of Klinklang's moves ineffective, but still he had plenty of other moves that could be used instead.

"Klinklang, Flash Cannon!"

The Klinklang stored up a large amount of light energy into the red sphere in the middle of the horizontal gear on its body before it fired out at the Swinub. The side effects of Flash Cannon may also lower the special defense of Swinub as well, cancelling the Amnesia's boosts as a result in some ways.

Kenshin Ren

Kenshin let out a small chuckle at the response the Skitty was playing. "Oh!" he replied.

When the skitty was picked back up into Olivia's arms and Olivia mentioned that it was sweet and the thought of playing with the skitty, Kenshin slowly reached a hand out and started to rub the skitty's head. "Really? I guess that would be fun." Assuming his other pokemon don't get jealous and feel neglected of course.

Granted. . . all thoughts Kenshin had of playing with that Skitty were quickly diminished when Olivia mentioned battling. Crap he had forgotten they were outside to pokemon battle. He was hesitant to battle or hurt the skitty he just made friends with but. . . deep sigh. Guess he had no choice.

"A-Alright," he said calmly. Who to send out first? Well. . . She wanted to go with the Skitty. Kenshin reached down and picked up Dratini's pokeball. "Let's go Dratini!"

Poof. Out goes the oddly red colored Dratini Kenshin had out earlier when he had originally bumped into Olivia. Thank goodness she never asked about its color like most people do when they first see it. . . granted he knew deep down in his gut she would sooner or later.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Valorie takes out Swinub. Is that all? No strong Pokemon? It was only Ice & Ground to Klinklang, a Steel-Oh. Ground can beat Steel. Of course. Kilik better remember that. Never judge a book by it's cover. Valorie was pretty smart to bring out Swinub. The battle begun with Klinklang using Thunderbolt on Swinub.

Kilik thought it best that everyone see this. "Come out & see the action, Mistress." Kilik took out a Pokeball & out came a Zorua. She at least should watch a fight when there was one.

"Geez, I finally manage to sleep & you intruse on my na-hey, is that a battle?" Oh brother. Even with it's telepathy, Kilik couldn't understand what she was saying. Mistress watch the battle commence. "Yeah! Right there go get 'em!" Very inspiring.

The Thunderbolt had no effect on Swinub. N needed to get his game up. He was 'N' afterall. Swinub started with Earthquake. Yikes, better be cautious about surroundings. The attack manage to hit Klinklang. It was supper effective, but it seemed to still be okay. Must be high-leveled with good special defense. Klinklang fought back shooting a Flash Cannon at Swinub. Valorie should think of something quick.

These trainers. These are just the battles I need to hone my skills. Kilik was thinking. After this battle, Kilik would say goodbye for now to find someone to battle. Reason, these 2 trainers were a bit much for him at the moment. For now he would take things slow n' steady. Yaibe was also enjoying the fight.

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
Jason Monterio Basco

The boat mounted onto a wooden platform. Jason went over the cross plank first, closely followed by Serena.

"Ahhhh, fresh academy air, you can just feel the change in atmosphere" commented Serena, she rubbed her hair the wind and started to stretch.

Jason took his ear phones out and started to strecth too, sitting on a boat for hours would make anyone tense and cramped.

"Right, now we better let Proffesor Oak aware of your arrival" commented Serena. She gestured to Jason to beging walking to the academy.

"Why? He knows that we would have arrived today" questioned Jason who started to follow the gesture.

"It would be best if we give him the full details of your condition, i'm sure he would be want to be informed if your condition come back after a few weeks" replied Serena, they reached Oak Town where it seemed to be decorated for Haloween.

"Oh wow i haven't been trick-or-treating in years, actually i haven't been trick-or-treating since i was here" Serena walked in awe after
reminiscing about a previous academy haloween.

"Anyway it should be about another half an hour until we arrive at the academy" Serena coughed, her memories often turned sour when indulging into the academy.

"Serena, can't you go on without me, i don't want to go meet the Proffessor right now" moaned Jason, he was raring to go out and do his own things, have a few battles, meet a few students.

Serena turned around and looked up at Jason, he tilted his head and began to sulk. Serena just shrugged her shoulders and turned to walk again.

"Fine... But i am still going to keep an eye on you. I'll find Proffessor Oak and tell him." she said.

"Thank you" replied Jason, he turned and went back towards the town.

Once Jason was neally out of site, Serena grabbed for a Pokéball across her belt. A glowing white emerged from it and formed into a Gengar.

"Gengar, please keep an eye on Jason, try to remain out of site and help him out if Jason is in trouble" commanded Serena.

"I will" replied Gengar, he sunk into the ground and became one with the shadows. He than shifted towards Jason.

Jason turned to see if his sister was out of sight and than reached for his belt. He grabbed a Pokéball and released his Ralts out onto his shoulder.

"She's gone" said Jason, he continued to walk towards the center of Oak Town.

"Why should i care? I don't mind if she is here or not" replied Ralts.

"Just thought you should know, but she will be here for a while".

"You have already told me that... But thank you" Ralts whispered.

"What for?" asked Jason, they began to reach the fountain in the center of town.

"Never mind... Anyway i am so close to evolving i am sure if i win one battle against anything i'm sure i'll... Become a Kirlia" Ralts choked at the thought, he couldn't wait to evolve but at the same time hated the next stage.

"I will find one, i promise" Jason told Ralts in reassurance.

"Please find one soon, anyway battle now? I am raring to go" suggested Ralts.

The lights in the center of Oak Town were off, Pumpkins began appearing slowly one-by-one as the night would soon be upon them.

Dawn

Years
(...Guys, stop breaking the immersion. Characters shouldn't be thinking about stats. o__o)

Valorie Ryder

Valorie grinned as the shockwaves of energy slammed into Klinklang. Contrary to popular belief, you needed to do a bit more than hover above the ground to evade ground attacks. It was a height thing. Sadly, the attack didn't seem to bring the steel pokemon down. Klinklang unleashed a flash cannon in response and Swinub was sent rolling across the ground with a piggish squeal by the blast. Valorie was both surprised and disappointed when Swinub did not get back up. She had been hoping that using amnesia would allow the little piglet to absorb an attack or two. Yet... after a moment Swinub began to glow! Not just that, but an odd power seemed to radiate from him. Now where had she seen that before..? Before Valorie could come to a conclussion Swinub's body began rapidly expanding, quickly growing many, many times it's previous size. It simultaneously grew large, sharp tusks. Swinub had evolved into Mamoswine! Mamoswine got to his feet, turning to face Klinklang. It seemed clear to Valorie that amnesia had allowed Swinub to pull through. She wasn't sure if a mamoswine normally looked that roughed up, but it seemed like he was still somewhat exhausted. Valorie promptly balled her fists in a gesture of excitement.

"Yeah! You show him what you can do Mamoswine! Earthquake!"

Mamoswine reared up on it's hind legs and then slammed it's front legs down into the grounds, shattering the ground in the immediate area and sending a /much larger and more powerful/ shockwave Klinklang's way. This one was strong enough that N and anyone close nearby him would feel the ground shaking for a moment as it got close.

Olivia Wolf

Olivia hesitated a moment before lightly tossing Rosie out in front of her. The cat pokemon righted herself midair and landed on her feet, ready to battle. If one was beginning to suspect that Olivia was a fan of pokemon contests, they would be... absolutely correct. Olivia was a huge fan of pokemon contests and pokemon musicals. To a lesser degree she was also interested in the pokeathlon. She was a pretty balanced trainer in terms of her focus.

"Alright Rosie, captivate it!"

Rosie pranced forward and playfully got into a position that suggested she was about to pounce, her tail waving behind her. This move was of course backed with a special power that made impossible to just 'ignore'. The attack served the purpose of making it harder for Kenshin's dratini to concentrate, effectively making it's non-physical attacks quite a bit weaker than if it could concentrate clearly.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth was trying to figure out the meaning of some phrase or another, yet her heart wasn't really into it. Therefore, when another girl a bit older than her waved she became distracted. Was she being waved at? It didn't take her long to take in Anna's visage and recall that she knew this one. It was Annalise! Her mind immediately flew to a memory, one of Anna giving her food. As it turned out, if there was anyone whose stomach was the best way to their heart it was Elizabeth, and so this was a fond memory. Decidedly unmotivated to continue reading further Elizabeth looked up at Anna with a look of mild curiosity on her face.

Anna greeted her and Elizabeth actually understood this fine, though the humor flew over her head. Anne then asked her a question and Elizabeth had a bit more difficulty understanding that. After a moment she recalled the meaning fine however and shook her head no. She had gotten lost this morning and wound up missing breakfast.

"Nnnoo..."

Her tone of voice gave way to a slight excitement though. She slightly suspected that perhaps Anna wanted to eat with her, which was a nice prospect on it's own. You see... Elizabeth didn't find anything odd about a student hanging out with her. Despite her chronological age, she still felt like a kid and thus identified with them. It had never really occurred to her that it might blow minds if she told Anna she was actually a teacher.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

N quirked an eyebrow for a moment as the Swinub evolved into Mamoswine. "My what a fortunate day you've had. Two of your friends evolving within minutes of each other."

N had intended for it to be a compliment, and some would assume he had good intentions by saying that. Granted, to the young Valorie who was still skeptical of him, it could've been misinterpreted as a taunt.

"Klinklang, again! Flash Cannon!"

Granted, by the time N had given that order, the earthquake was already on its way and sent Klinklang flying back, crashing into N by mistake.

"Ooomph!" N let out as he slowly got Klinklang off him and helped him back up. "Are you alright Klinklang?"

The Klinklang let out a noise as if in confirmation that it could still fight.

"That's good," N said as he looked back to the battlefield. "Then let's give them a second helping of Flash Cannon shall we?"

And this time (without any sudden interruptions hopefully) there was another Flash Cannon fired out from Klinklang's gear again.

BE THANKFUL YOU AREN'T GETTING IN TROUBLE FOR HARMING A TEACHER/INTERN/STAFF VALORIE

Kenshin Ren

Kenshin just. . . tilted his head at the skitty's dancing actions. What was it. . . doing? Kenshin. . . was really starting to feel guilty of possibly having to hurt such a playful and cute pokemon. Especially one he would get a chance to play with later.

"Hnn. . . D-Dratini. . . use. . um. . . wrap," he said lightly.

The Dratini just flew over to the Skitty and. . . really just had to wrap itself around the skitty just one time in order to get it caught in its attack. A really easy move to use in some ways.

Takumi Ryuuhiko

Well this guy wasn't going to get any work done just standing around in the academy hallways doing nothing. He was already changed back into his altered Lugia Dorm Jacket. So now. . . what to do. Halloween was today. . . a very childish holiday he had no interest in taking part in. Especially in the Trick or Treating part. Most of the students would probably be busy trick or treating as well.

. . . And the Ghosts at the Lugia dorm would be restless by this night as well. From what Takumi has recalled of ghost and halloween lore, messing with ghosts on this very night is a very bad omen.

. . . No doubt an Absol would pop up in front of him the moment he tried to go into that dorm at this night.

. . . the idea of possibly capturing an absol though was very tempting to say the least though.

". . . Perhaps the library would be a better place to spend my time this evening," he said aloud to himself.

Walking into the Academy's Library, Takumi began his search. Walking over to a computer and typing in a number of key search words, Takumi printed out a list of certain texts that he found interesting. Namely, texts relating to Ghost types as well as anything possibly related to the haunting of the Lugia Dorm. . . and how to possibly get rid of Ghosts. Even Repels were a key subject in the list of books he made for himself.

"Lucario, Metang," He called as he let out the two pokemon. He held a list out for each of them.

"These are a list of books I need. Gather them and set them on the table over there," he said as he pointed to one particular table.

Takumi began to walk on and search for a few volumes himself. What. He wasn't going to give those two all the work. That would be stupid. A strong bond between a trainer and his pokemon has been proven to be far stronger than even a pokemon of a higher level and a weak trainer quite a few times before. Whatever it takes to gain enough power to crush his enemies, he will take it. What he was doing now, was proving to the other two he was willing to work equally as hard as they were working now.

Eventually he just had one last book to find on the part of the list he had for himself. As soon as he got it he returned to his table with. . . the large number of books that his pokemon had gathered for him.

"Good work. Return," he said to both of them as he returned them to their pokeballs.

. . . No question how many people found the sight of a Metang and a Lucario getting a bunch of books for their trainer at one desk interesting. Or strange. Then again Pokemon are used for humans in almost every aspect of their lives. So it's really more of a question of whether or not the people who saw this found this odd.

Last edited:

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
After a long time being unable to sleep, Gen decided to take a stroll himself. He found the team outside the door, except Shock and Hyper who had just come back. He clapped his hands, took a deep breath and said,"Guys, I think we should take a little walk."
They nodded in agreement. Hyper and Shock were gasping for breath. Shock wanted to sleep now and he did just that on top of Gen's head.
Gen decided that he should take a stroll around the town and see what people are doing in halloween. Turns out that Oak Town was filled with the stuff. His group AND he didn't like the situation there, it was too crowded. They wanted a little quiet place where no one would bother them. So they agreed to go to the hills. It was a nice quiet outlook there, a building was nearby but they didn't mind.

Gen had ordered Hyper to pick some berries nearby and he prepared some drinks from his pockets. Just then, CupCream felt something glare at them. she just shrugged of the feeling and enjoyed a cup of water. But truly something was spying on them, but though it was, it was just a shy little creature. Nobody had noticed it until it was approached by a pair of Mankeys. The creature let out a loud, high-pitched scream that startled Gen's group and make the Mankey run away at the same time.

"Huh? what was that?" said Gen in a shocked tone.

The creature, Knowing that the others had known it was there approached them. Turns out it was only a Minccino that wants some berries.
Gen sat down beside and gave it some sweet berries. The Mincinno was quite pleased by this and hanged around with Gen's group.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: I thought Swinub evolves into Piloswine. & Piloswine evolves into Mamoswine when it learns AncientPower.)

The Flash Cannon attack had hit Swinub, sending him back. This was surely not good for Valorie. Swinub fainte- Wait. The Swinub is glowing for some reason. It's shape & size began growing. It was now a full grown Mamoswine. How was that even possible? The poster surely needs more knowledge about evolution. Apparently thanks to Amnesia, Mamoswine was able to withstand the attack. Quite handy.

Mamoswine was back in the game. He used Earthquake again, which was more intense due to Mamoswine's weight. The vibrations reached Kilik, Yaibe & Mistress. "Woah!" He tried to keep his balance. Mistress tripped to the ground from the vibrations.

"Ow. Stupid battle." She cursed. How she hated when a battle affects her. She got back on all fours as the battle comenced once more. Klinklang was hit by the massive Earthquake, knocking him back to N. Surely it would've done a bunch of damage, but Klinklang managed to survive the attack. The Pokemon & N were now talking. It was obvious N was worried for his Pokemon. He was always worried for Pokemon, even his own. Klinklang was sent back, shooting another Flash Cannon at Mamoswine. This could be anybody's game.

I wonder who will win? Kilik thougght. He was eager to find a battle of his own, but he wanted to see the outcome of this battle too. & so, he waited still.

Back