• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeptasm

Eevee of Mystery
Years
Omg I'm accepted! This is so meeptastic! I'm so happy, I could just "Meep" out loud right in the middle of class... again! :D

And I hope you're accepted as well, Fluffy! Your character definitely seems like a fun person to be friends with! X3

Hello again, everyone! I've just realized something I should have posted before. Due to a strict curfew and a lack of internet where I currently live, I'm probably only able to be on 10:45am-6:30pm (Central Standard Time), and even worse is that I won't be able to get on during the weekend since the management won't let me go somewhere that I don't have some kind of reason for visiting (they only want me going to school and volunteer duty, then imprison me in the apartments without any contact with the outside world while I'm stuck there without anything to do... -.-). I know this majorly stinks, but there's nothing I can do about it at the moment. I only pray that I won't miss anything extremely important in the plot during my "amish" periods. Once again, I am truly sorry about this! T.T

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Meeptasm: I see... That sounds like plenty of time to get a post in on the weekdays. Shouldn't be a problem. :P

@Starsprite: You're approved! Welcome to the roleplay. You may begin posting when you wish.

Meeptasm

Eevee of Mystery
Years
Yeah, but I just realized that in two weeks, I won't be able to participate for over a month. Basically, I'm part of an association that teaches young adults how to live independently, and while you're in this program, rules kind of put a hamper on your future plans... For instance, they already told me that I won't be allowed to leave the apartment complex during my entire school break. Adding that with the fact that independent internet time is strictly forbidden for everyone, I'll be imprisoned in my very own living quarters without any means of communicating with the outside world...

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Meeptasm: ^^ Anytime friend!

Awaiting Pink's post, then blaze's post. I guess sometimes I hate being patient, but it's the price you gotta pay.

Dawn

Years
@Meeptasm: Apparently PC ate my post. o3o That sounds potentially traumatic. Well, I suppose I could accommodate it, as long a we're clear on how long the inactivity will last.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Hii guys I'm back.. Sorry for leaving without notice but my phone had broken. But luckily I bought a new one n.n.. Hopefully I'm still included in this rp.

Years
Hey guys, I was reading this RP for the last little bit while I was Bored. Started reading the first few pages but noticed there was 5-6K posts so I jumped to the last few pages =S Decided on making a SU, this isn't my first RP though it will be my first offical PC RP if accepted.

My SU:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I apologize to SD and jackblaze that they had to wait so long :( i had to work alot this week so... Yeah ^^;;; but it'll be better now :) i'm sorry guys ^^ gonna post now

Flyborg

I was halfway to Gotham City
Years
I just wanted to let Silver and Arctos know that Wess asked for the names of Julius and George. I could have worded it better. Sorry

Meeptasm

Eevee of Mystery
Years
Back from my cousin's wedding at Colorado. :3

Anyway, the inactivity should last from Aug. 3rd to the 27th (that's when the fall semester starts), but hopefully I'll find SOME time to just follow events in the RP.

EDIT: Since Meep isn't one to talk to random strangers, I was hoping if someone could initiate a conversation with him. He's in the Suicune Dorm Lobby (if that does exist D:), currently frozen with anxiety. Thanks! X3

Last edited:

CrumbledCandyWrapper

-being tossed on the pavement-
Years
@Yellow ; I'm back from my volunteer work! ^__^ Is there anything important that I've missed before I go back.into the RP?

(P.S.) My next post may be a tad bit on the long side since I'm making it to catch-up to everything I've missed RP wise. Hope that's not an issue.

Dawn

Years
@Kezius: Alright. You've been accepted and may begin posting when you wish. :P

@CrumbledCandyWrapper: Nothing important plotwise, nope. Which is the case more often than not. Though hey, the next IC day will be Thanksgiving. I guess that might count as important. It's not so much plot as it is something to spice up the day.

@Everyone: Speaking of which, if anyone has any mini-plots or shenanigans they'd like to do involving thanksgiving, now is a great time to bring them to me if you feel you need to.

E-Nygma

League of Shadows Leader
Years
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Xavier Rohanis

Nickname (Optional):

Age (10-15): 15

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish): Black T-Shirt, Blue cargo pants, piercing brown eyes, brown, spiky shoulder-length hair, bangs sweeping to the right, black wheelchair.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): 5 lines minimum

Xavier is somewhat self conscious of being in a wheelchair. Being paralyzed from the waist down, he isn't as much a physical presence as he is a mental/emotional. He is extremely intelligent and has high expectations of his success in life and at the academy. This is his way of coping with being in a wheelchair, I.E. "My success makes up for being handicapped." Xavier often flirts with girls (though is usually rejected). Some would say he is extroverted and cheerful. He enjoys the company of positive, open-minded trainers. Under this kind, jovial exterior hides a need for revenge.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have they been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): 10 lines minimum

Xavier grew up in Saffron City. He is the son of the Gym Leader, Sabrina, and an unknown father who left before Xavier was born. At the age of five, Team Rocket ransacked Saffron. A grunt with a notable scar under his left eye broke his legs in order to make Sabrina turn a blind eye to their operation, who feared they would kill her son. After the trainer known as Red returned Saffron City's control to the authorities, Sabrina was told that her son's injuries were unrepairable. His wheelchair drove other children away from him, save a few friends (some of which may have enrolled in the Academy). When Xavier turned fifteen and received his invitation, he was ecstatic. He figured this was his opportunity to show his mother he was worthy of inheriting the family Gym. It was also imagined to be a nice social experience. Equally important to Xavier as both of these prospects was the concept of becoming stronger in order to seek out his secretive revenge.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):

Species: Espeon (female) - a get-well-soon gift from Bill, started as Evee
Nickname(Optional): Vesper
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Calm
Lvl(Max 25): 22
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Confusion, Quick Attack, Psychic, Double Team, Dig

Species: Wartortle (Male) - a gift from his Grandfather, started as a Squirtle
Nickname(Optional): Steiner
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Brave
Lvl(Max 25): 22
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Water Pulse, Bite, Rapid Spin, Brick Break, Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back