• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Currently playing Generals: Zero Hour atm, playing a few Skirmish games before i say the game adieu.

Years
Decided to play an 18-player hotseat game against myself in Civ IV on the world map. Some are doing wonderfully, while others are facing near total extinction... and I haven't even started the head-to-head wars. Granted, the ones that are so behind are the ones who have crappy starting positions on the World scenario, and I'm playing every Civ a difficulty level above my normal difficulty.

Persia is in the lead, followed closely by India, England, Russia, and China, in that order. Bringing up the rear going from dead-last and moving up in score, we have Greece, Mali, America, Germany, and Japan, all of whom have really crappy starts in terms of growth. America and Mali in particular since they have to deal with barbarians from mostly barren continents, which are breeding grounds for those barbarians. Japan does have Kyoto in a tie for the largest city in the world, though.

Also been playing some Pokemon Y. Trying to get through the Laverre Gym with my very underleveled team.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I've been playing some Eryi's Action lately. I already passed the swimming level. In comparism to I Wanna Be The Guy this game's actually a lot easier. xD

MidnaMoon

Queen of Arendelle
Years
Aside from X&Y (duh) I been playing "The Last of us" and "The wolf among us"
been enjoying the wolf among us much more however, the clickers in the last of us just annoy me from a game design point of view, hopefully I'll get over that and finish the game though.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
Years
Currently besides pokemon, I'm playing DayZ, DotA 2, Dust, and then I have a long list of games I haven't finished yet but pick up and put down as I feel like it.

PMG

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I'm playing Final Fantasy XII right now. I stopped playing pretty early into the game, right at Raithwall's Tomb I think, and I decided to jump back in and finish. I'm kind of surprised I dropped it, I've been having plenty of fun so far. I'm on my way to Bur-Omisace (I believe it's a mountain) with Larsa and his infinite potions.

Talon Flare

Learning to break kayfabe
Years
I'm playing Pokemon Diamond since Sinnoh is the only Pokemon region left for me to explore and i have explored all regions

Life

[FONT="Poiret One"][color=#aaaaaa]Perception of Re
Years
Currently playing Multi Theft Auto and sometimes Pokemon X, still waiting on the release of KH3.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I'm playing Final Fantasy XII right now. I stopped playing pretty early into the game, right at Raithwall's Tomb I think, and I decided to jump back in and finish. I'm kind of surprised I dropped it, I've been having plenty of fun so far. I'm on my way to Bur-Omisace (I believe it's a mountain) with Larsa and his infinite potions.

God bless Larsa and useful guest characters!

I'm currently playing Lightning Returns, stuck on the final stage of the final boss though ;-; damn you normal mode. Y U NO STAGGER.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
A couple games on and off for the most part. Trying to finish some so I can get around to playing some games I've yet to touch.

Record of Agarest 2 (PS3)

This series is probably at the top of my guilty pleasures list. On the second generation (having chose Felenne as the wife for Weiss) and I'm really enjoying alot of the gameplay changes. You can finally run from battles! {XD}

Persona 4 Golden (Vita)

Feels like forever since I played the original one, and it was only $20, so why not? Not very far into yet, but there a few noticeable changes so far. Some new VA's for certain characters, a lot more animated cut-scenes, and a couple new Social Links.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
Years
Touhou 9 - Phantasmagoria of Flower View.

Trying to finish each character's story mode, so I can unlock Extra mode. <3

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
Well, i am currently playing some pokemon games (main and PMD), ive successfully completed Southpark: The stick of truth in 1 day (!), Some Hearthstone and WoW.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
I'm currently playing White Knight Chronicles II, while also alternating between Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, and Terraria, all on PS3.

WKC II is a much better game than I expected. It's combat really makes it feel like an MMORPG. It also has quests that you can undertake,lots of stats and loot to tinker with and find and, though I stand in the minority of those who enjoy it, grinding. The quests used to be multiplayer, but the servers closed down a while ago. You can still play those quests solo, but you have to be of a decently higher level in order to deal with the bosses found at the end. All in all, i'm really enjoying it.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles: Just finished up Symphonia, so now I'm moving onto Dawn of the New World.

Pokemon X/Y: Still not done transferring guys from my old games, so I've been slowly doing it.

Bravely Default: Preparing to tackle the hardest Nemesis fights, so just mindless job level grinding.

Years
Lately, I've been playing the following:

~The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - This is a great game, and I've played through the main story line several times. Though, I've recently started 'roleplaying' in the game. (Creating a character, personality, etc. And playing through doing things that they would do.)

~Pokemon White 2 - Since I have yet to get a 3DS and X/Y, I've been playing White 2 again.

~Fate - A really old dungeon Crawler rpg that's really fun, though it gets rather difficult xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back