• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
rsgh5 said:
welllllll... we still aren't sure if we want to accept shinies from gold/silver for our shiny dex. however, i am inclined to allow them into the dex if that's the only place that they could be captured (eg. spinark or ho-oh). because shiny hunting in colloseum is a drag and breeding isn't as fun as finding wild pokemon. but... we still prefer to have pokemon from the current game boy advance era.

As I suspected.

rsgh5 said:
edit: alright... i'm going after:
pkrssh097.gif
that's right... so none of you look for him! i don't want to have to throw somebody out! (i was thisss close last time *holds up thum and index finger* jajaja... just kidding, but seriously... this is my territory) gaarrrr!

Hey everyone, maybe if we all look for the same shiny as r5 we will get one sooner. This theory is based on the Aerodactyl story. :P

On another note, Ive started looking for a shiny Porygon, same as MM did. Talk about the best way to waste away ones life lol. But it will be worth it when I finally get my hands on a shiny Porygon.

DARK MIGHTY LATIAS

eliminater of good and evil...
Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Ok! Shiny Porygon! good luck to u too!^_^ (I think Ill have to look for Shiny Dratini or Shiny Clefairy from the Rocket Game Corner!)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Lord_Jaws1 said:
Hey everyone, maybe if we all look for the same shiny as r5 we will get one sooner. This theory is based on the Aerodactyl story. :P
if you all look for the same shiny as r5 i'll freakin' kick you out of the club. k? *cracks nuckles*

DARK MIGHTY LATIAS

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
hmm! 4 weeks! I gave up after 3 days with finding shiny mudkip many times...lol...

Also when I reseted my Ruby, I should not have...especially with all those strong pokemon...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
what's this giving up? shiny hunters don't know what giving up is...

DARK MIGHTY LATIAS

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
No! I said this was long before I joined this website, but some time I will hunt for Shiny Mudkip again, but Ive got other Shiny Pokemon to think about...

Now, Im going to go to bed soon since its late and its Monday tommorow...

Years
Gah! I struggle to get a shiny Porygon and now everyone wants one! I feel stepped on, like when Nintendo decided to give away free shiny Zigzagoons to their elite group of NYCers the DAY AFTER I found one on R121. She was my first GBA shiny.

I suppose I should hunt shiny Delibird, since he's number 3 on my target list, and number 1 and 2 are both on the list already, and more rare, besides.

Last edited:

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
MetalMario said:
Gah! I struggle to get a shiny Porygon and now everyone wants one! I feel stepped on, like when Nintendo decided to give away free shiny Zigzagoons to their elite group of NYCers the DAY AFTER I found one on R121. She was my first GBA shiny.

I suppose I should hunt shiny Delibird, since he's number 3 on my target list, and number 1 and 2 are both on the list already, and more rare, besides.

Ive always had a thing for Porygon, Pory2 moreso. And with the Zigzagoon thing, at least yours was an honest find now.

How long did it take you to get your shiny Pory?

DARK MIGHTY LATIAS

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Ok, now well, in my Fire Red, Im searching for Shiny Dratini, but today some1 gave me a Charizard, lvl 36 now 41...so I will continue searching for Shiny Dratini In the Game Corner right after training him (tommorow) when I go to school by train...which aint important, but I dont like Shiny Dratini or Shiny Dragonair, its Shiny Dragonite I want...It looks pretty cool, but Dratini... (disgusting pink colour)

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
(four more posts)

Alrightey, well, good luck everyone with thier newfound shiny hunts, especialy rsgh5, having hunted so long with no rewards so far. Feebas is one of the few pokemon that people don't often get until they have caught most of the others, so if you found a shiny feebas on the side, that would be quite a treasure.

Raltz, Kirlia, and Gardevoir will be updated now.

(Note: A while back, Aaryn [the founder of the SHC] noted that once a shiny is caught, it counts for all the pokemon it was/will become. Basicly, if you catch one pokemon, it counts as its whole evolutionairy chain [except a few exeptions like Eevee, Tyrouge, Slowpoke, etc.]. That raltz will count as Raltz, Kirlia, and Gardevoir, even though it isn't evolved yet.)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
well, here's the thing though, i'm searching for a shiny caravanha. to catch one of those, you use the super rod. to catch a feebas you need to use the old rod... so feebas probably won't turn up.

Shiny Parayoshi

Yoshi King
Years
Hey i am back to shiny hunt for my shiny also once I almost
got a shiny feebas because I found a spot with feebas
but I didn't there were shinies I regret restarting my saphire
(took me hours to find the spot).

Back