• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Apples to Apples: Pokémon Version (Reboot)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Deadly, hmm... I think that'll have to be Deoxys, that thing is an alien designed for nothing other than to kill, even having countless different forms to use whilst hunting you down.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
I've got to go with Skarmory. Why? Just look at him! He's a bird of prey made of pure solid steel! I don't think it gets more deadly than that.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
Well I'm going to have to go with Terrakion Why? Even though it's said to be protector of Pokémon and Humans for the sake of Goodness, it will cause death, or kill Evil.

wildjr

Some Random Dude
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
Round 2 results are up on the main post, and so is ArceusIsPower's name change. You won't believe how much of a pain it is to do it on my mobile phone

Anyway, I've decided that it may be time to re-write the rules. A lot of it refers to things removed in this version, as well as errors I'd like to fix. Expect this to happen within the next few days

wildjr

Some Random Dude
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD I'm BACK! Whew, loads of things to do, so let's get straight to it!

The winner of the previous round is:
Spoiler:

LucarioPWNS is now officially in!
sam41803 is officially out!
zomgitscathy is now officially Sopheria!

I'll be sending you guys replacement Pokemon (starters, for LucarioPWNS) soon, and I'll post the next adjective right after that.

AFTER that, I'll update the Hall of Winners and rules. If there are any changes, I'll let you know here.

Since this is Round 4, the winner of this round will get to pick what Special Round we play in Round 5! So, this round is worth a lot.

Good Luck!
Wild Jr.

EDITS:
I have PMed you your Pokemon!
The adjective is: NOSY! Good Luck!
Hall of Winners has been updated!
Rules have been updated. Special Rounds and Super Special Rounds have been merged.

Last edited:

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
For nosy I choose Venonat. Why? Its based off of a gnat. And thet are really nosy, plus dex entry it says its like a moth so moths are nosy to light.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
I'm gonna go with Nosepass. Why? Well...

Because its nose is magnetic and attracts iron, so if there were two Magnemite telling a secret to each other, they couldn't do it around a Nosepass without the Nosepass pulling them in and hearing it :P

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
Years
Hoothoot, because of it's Keen Eye ability, and the fact it can see even in the darkest of nights, it would be fairly good at spying, thus making it nosy.

wildjr

Some Random Dude
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
And the winner is...
Spoiler:

Congratulations! You now get to pick which one of the 15 Special Rounds we will use in Round 5. Once that has been decided, I'll PM you replacements, add megaabsol and Zorogami, and post a new adjective (or two, who knows?)

EDIT: Hatsune Mika will be gone until the 24th, so we'll continue then. Hatsune, please post here when you're back, so we can continue.

EDIT 2: I just realised we have an awesome pun here. Nosepass is literally NOSEy. Geddit?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Aww man, I had the perfect Pokémon for nosy. Oh well, let's dominate this next round instead :D

wildjr

Some Random Dude
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
Okay, so I was away for a looooooong time, but I'm back. Again. Hopefully, I'm here to stay.

The reason no one has their Pokemon yet is that Hatsune Mika has to pick a special round for us to play. In case she picks the Nuzlocke, for instance, it would make sense to begin right away, and not distribute your 6th Pokemon. (see what I mean? I hope so, I'm not very good at explaining)

And I believe the PM that Epic Hydreigon was referring to is the batch PM that I sent to everyone that had signed up (or tried to) in the original A2A game (the one by Volkner), inviting them over to this one.

So, Hatsune, the stage is yours...

Back