• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka?

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
I just noticed he voiced Mononobe Yuu last season on Unlimited Fafnir. LOL.

Yes, he goes for the OP characters every time, it would seem.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
I prefer seeing the OP MC sometimes, at one point there were hardly any OP MCs but as of the last year or so they've been creeping out more which I like, hate having wimpy MCs that don't grow.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
"Hey, look! Other adventurers! If we team up then-"
"NO! THEY SHALL DIE IN OUR PLACE! KILL THEM AAALLL!"
"Sure, we'll go with that, then."
In-universe explanation - they weren't aware of their power levelzz. Hence, they couldn't have known if they actually stood a chance or not after teaming up. Taking the route with the littlest amount of danger makes sense, you know?

But we all know it would've worked out well for them both had they teamed up, true. :p

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Just saw this while reading and I just wanted to say, they both have the same VA. :P

Sorry it's the way I worded it. It was suppose to be more "not because" rather than "not that".
I've known from the beginning that he was that both of them were voiced by Matsuoka Yoshitsugu.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'm seriously fed up with the muk censoring BS =D
Why so many anime-related terms have to have shi character and then something with t =D

Anyways, from now on, you don't even need to check VAs, if MC is OP he's gonna be voiced by Matsuoka =D

derozio

Years
Honestly though, much prefer Bell-kun the lovable baka over Kirito. They're similar in the kinds of characters they are (overpowered, chic magnet etc.) but they're very different as far as their personality goes. I find this guy lovable while I was, more or less, indifferent towards Kirito. :p

As far as Aiz Wallenstein is concerned...well, I'm kinda miffed at the fact that she doesn't show up in the finale at all. We don't see her apart from one moment of screen-time. Although her showing up wouldn't make sense since she headed to the upper floors before Beru-kun's team did, I still wouldn't have minded seeing a bit more of her in the final episode.

I'll be honest, I'll miss Hestia and her ribbon lol. She was a very cute kami-sama.

Overall, it was a pretty damn entertaining ride. The animation was pretty good where it counted (the fights were pretty damn great), I like the art style and sound was fitting if somewhat generic. The last revelation dropped at us in the final few moments of the finale made it very clear as to what kind of story this is - a hero's tale - the beginnings of a new legend. Which kinda makes the stu levels of Bell a little easier to digest, but yeah, I look forward to more content from this series. Sadly, I hear that 5 out of 8 currently volumes have been adapted. Meaning that it'll take a decent amount of time before we see any more of this series. Also, dropping that kind of a revelation at the very END makes it a cliffhanger of sorts. I am more curious about what happens next than ever before x(

Yes, I'm implying that it'll get another season. And why not? The series has been super popular in japan as far as I'm aware. Gotta be a sure-shot win as far as the chances of another season is concerned.

Years
It's obviously going to get a second season considering popularity, and of course there having enough content (i.e. Up to Vol 6.) to justify it.

I liked this ending. Everyone working together in a final raid.

Fun stuff. :D

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Umm the last episode sucks. I didn't get any of my WelfxBell moments. AND IT HAS BEEN 30469 years since we had a scene where Welf is in his full naked glory pounding away at the anvil with his hot tool.

derozio

Years
Oh yeah I sometimes forget you're a girl haha. Thanks for the reminder XD;

There are already some quality doujins available for Hestia x Beru-kun. Would love some more with harem-ish tones tbh :p

ANYWAY, that aside, with Hestia being so popular and all, do you people think it'll be able to reach sales numbers previously seen being achieved by shows like Kekkai Sensen and OregaIru from its season? Like, 10K+ volumes sold and all? :v I think it'll go higher. Shows like these are pretty popular there. Among the otakus, especially. And they're the primary source of income for these DVD and Blu-Ray releases.

Back