• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
A nice colourful wallpaper, I'll probably use it for a while. :) Unless I can find something else more colourful, haha. I was going to make the taskbar pink, but it seemed just tooo pink I suppose.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
Spoiler:

been gettin stur craz'

dragthing on the left........trial version >m> its really just a shortcut thing, totally not worth like 30 dollars.

tweaked with adium themes by myself (but off pre-made themes ofc), and using ecoute which is like a lighter version of itunes and is quite alright thank u very much

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I don't like how Rin & Len are barely noticeable in the background. Still, this is one of the best walls I've come across lately. Had to cut off Megurine's head because almost every single wallpaper has a ridiculous resolution that only works properly on massive screens. I think I prefer this particular wall that way though.
Spoiler:

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
Spoiler:

Running Windows XP + RocketDock. The actual taskbar is hidden up top.
Custom icons come from users on deviantART, except for the SSP one (the bell and the pink bow). That's my own.
Delicious wallpaper is from desktopnexus.com. :3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
Spoiler:

nya was bored and did a lil editing. always unhappy with the windows but i cant seem to find a theme suitable to my tastes.......bah i hate aqua.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
sav here again stealing everyone's thunder

Spoiler:

i had to show cuz i just learned how to change the system font :o)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Although not overtly "halloween-y" I still thought this captured the feeling quite nicely.
Spoiler:

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2011
I dont get how to do it:disappoin
can someone help?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I dont get how to do it:disappoin
can someone help?
Press the print screen button. Open paint, click paste and it will paste your desktop. Save the picture, upload the picture using an image uploader like tinypic or imgur then paste the URL (the words at the top of the screen in the address bar which determine which webpage you are on, most often starting with http) of the picture here in the image tags, url[/img*] take away the asterisk.

My desktop at the moment, the picture my avatar is from. Yin, Yin everywhere.
[spoiler][IMG]http://imgur.com/0eIF2.png[/spoiler]

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
Spoiler:

blahhhh some refreshing change. setting the icons was a hugggge b and they didnt come out as sharp as i wanted but i'm ok with this

Back