• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
neko: that's incredibly AWESOME!!!, seriously 10/10
kasanai: I assure you both work, clickt hem and see

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
BTW- Now anyone who has a scrollbar gets subracted 3 points right away XD

Ummm....Nice ^^ I like graphic/text mix, although the quote could go. 5/10 [with adjustment for scrollbar]

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
Oh man.... I dont now how to get rid of that scroll bar. Its so annoying....
*pokes scrollbar*
Anyway,8/10 intresting pic.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Oooh~! Omfg. Can't find fault. <3 The penguin banner pwnz in all aspects. Yay for the penguin party. ^_^ [Sadly, I can't vote as I help run the elections~ ;_;]. Oh, and the fading text. And everything. Omfg. It's centred, and size 1. <3

10/10

Kurosaki

Well, I've already told you I like that banner Kylie, and the text matches and looks good and all, so 10/10, XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Nice banners but shoving them all into one signature looks weird, try and sort out a theme. 6/10

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
Years
hehe im just bout to change my sig :) i got a few new sigs :)

i cant remmeber what i rated before, most probably something low as i dislike it, sorry.

Minako

[O n d i n e]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 3, 2008
6/10: Nice picture and Trainer Card. Though, it's a little hard to read. Maybe you could center it and keep most of the text together in places so people can see it better, but that's just me. XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back