• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for these pokes? Auction Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
ok so TM's n that if TM's i got these that i wanna trade:
TM ROAR
TM TOXIC
TM HAIL
TM BLIZZARD
TM ROOST
and
TM SUBSTITUTE
oo and also i got
TM ROCK SLIDE
or if ur in need 4 shinyz ill give u a hak s.Arcenine lv 100 (off GTS)
I only see 3 of the listed TMs that I'm looking for, I listed ALL the TMs I'm looking for and you keep disregarding that, dude. lol, please read what I've written, there's a reason I'm so specific.

why are you offering me a hacked pokemon, I specifically stated in my thread I want nothing to do with hacks, and also, that is against the rules of PC.

are you on wifi?
fillerfiller
yea, I am, I see you on there now

4 ur starly not smeargle i prefer starly

sorry man, no dice.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
booyakaboy: Don't offer hacks anywhere on the forums. If you got if off the GTS, go release the sad thing..

Post Edited~

booyakaboy

Shiny_Hunter
Years
how bout regirok or regi-ice or gligar or shuckle yeah thatz all i got or u can tell me wat u want exactly cause everything i ofefr u dont want so tell me the poke u would like

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
how bout regirok or regi-ice or gligar or shuckle yeah thatz all i got or u can tell me wat u want exactly cause everything i ofefr u dont want so tell me the poke u would like

if you haven't noticed, you have yet to mention anything I have listed in terms of what I'm looking for. considering that you tried to offer me a hack, do me a favor and get out of my thread.

ill give you one of the listed tms if you trade one to me then help me evolve my scyther =p

sure, I'm down to help on that. I'll be going back on with the metal coat in a moment. I'll help you with the process if you've got the scyther you want to evolve.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
Do you want to trade your shiny smeargle a flygon that has a life orb it is really good in the battle tower

I've got a Life Orb'd Garchomp that I use in Battle Tower, it outspeeds Flygon and hits harder...

aight.... do you know the correct nature for scizor.... do you think jolly would be okay ?

if you're using a Scizor, Jolly isn't necessary, IMO, as long as you get the speed to break 200, 1 agillity, and you'll outspeed almost every pokemon. I prefer Impish or Adamant on a Scizor.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
how about we just trade for the metal coat for now?

that makes sense.

if you wanna breed for the correct nature, do you need the ditto nature?

I turn the bibarel into a ditto, no charge.

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2008
you wanna make the trade now and maybe later once i get the correct nature you could help me evolve it?

im ready when you are

filler

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back