• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Years
Did a solo top with Fiora and ***** Morde up bad, we did have 2 monkeys on our team as always, namely:

Graves: End Game score 0/10/2

Leona: End Game scoree 0/12/2

and Voila! we lost a 4 v 5 ^___^

That Match making algorithm needs a ton of work.......

You're matched with people who have a similar rating in normals (hidden)

from now on I main karma, for the sake of cookies!

Troll pick!

Years
Spoiler:

Dominated :D
I even had 20 stacks on my soulstealer.
I think I had 755 AP at the end.

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 26, 2013
Anyone using the locked camera because I just realised that it gives you such a limited view so I've decided to go unlocked but it's really hard for me to control.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
I only ever have my screen locked if I am holding down space bar to keep it center or accidentally click it. Playing with a locked screen is so annoying and painful I dont see why anyone would even want to do it on purpose!

Years
Locked screen is annoying for sure, sometimes I misclick the shortcut and I forget how to turn it off. I barely use the space bar, but I would be using that if I ever need to lock on and follow my character.

On another note, I am having a blast with AP Teemo. It's insanely fun to play even if you're losing! :D

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Locking the screen depends per person if they like it or not. And also, people whom have a big PC screen have a bigger view on everything even with the resolution adjustment :P

AD carry is casual tristana, but AP tristana can become the enemy's hell as you jump on their face and strip half their healthbar away.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I started playing League this month. So far I really like it and it is distracting me from writing my RP posts. (That and my cartoon marathons.) I usually use AD Tristana these days. I despise playing against Lux and especially hate it when she is laning with Miss Fortune.

I have tried Caitlyn and to me she isn't too hard. I, however, want to take a crack at Xin Zhao, even though I usually dislike melee characters.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
LoL has added a new map to the game.
It's the proving grounds and can be chosen in the custom game creation. It's indeed the tutorial map, and Riot added a few edits to the map like Healthpacks and such. It's impossible to go heal in the base and shopping is not available until you die.

The map will be even more fun if you turn random mode on. As you can get any champion to play with, even if you don't have them or aren't f2p. ^-^

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
^I dislike Yi too... He's too common. >.> (Plus, he's a pain to play against)

Back