• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
I still don't know why everyone don't want to evolve their starters :D
Remember Ash, people wanna follow the anime and you need those unevolved starters for some small anime things, like the part in the meowth episode where you have to show bulbasaur and squirtle. xD

nice job Meta ilike ur sprites and how many apisodes are left until u release the beta?
i can't wait to play this beta plz hurry buddy ;)
Sorry I got a pet peve, double posting are no-no's xDD
Anyway, like ash said, theres no more episodes to complete, it's all up to the bugs now xDD

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Remember Ash, people wanna follow the anime and you need those unevolved starters for some small anime things, like the part in the meowth episode where you have to show bulbasaur and squirtle. xD

I would be really screwed if I had unevolving starters.
Y'know, I'm too used to using evolved PKMN. I don't think that it's a good idea.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
You can always hack unevolved starters into part of game where you need them :D
What if other people don't know how to hack?
(Last minute excuses always win xDD)

I would be really screwed if I had unevolving starters.
Y'know, I'm too used to using evolved PKMN. I don't think that it's a good idea.
I gotta be honest and I agree completely, I just have to use the final water evolution starter as a water hm slave xDD
But if you remember, there no hms in this game so your all set for not evolveing the starters and it helps with the anime xDD
It's kinda like that thing about the ground type moves being uneffected by the eletric moves, metapod had to follow the anime rules and not the game rules, and that semi-applies to us too, you don't have to follow the anime but it's recommended

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Your hack game is like an original game. If you say to someone that it is an original game, he will believe for sure! XD

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2011
Hey Metapod, just wondering what episodes are in the game right now. Is it all the ones that are crossed, or all the ones that are ticked?

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2012
This is something you are supposed to shove in Game Freaks face when you are done with all the episodes (and that will not happen because Shogakukan will always make new episodes). But it's still an awesome hack. Metapod, thanks for this!

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2023
You completed episodes until beta 3.0!! :D :D :D

I can't wait to see you job until this point!! :D

We are all waiting for the release of beta 3.0!!

Good luck with your job :D

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2022
Hey Metapod, just wondering what episodes are in the game right now. Is it all the ones that are crossed, or all the ones that are ticked?

Episodes crossed are going to be in beta 3.0. Episodes ticked have been beta tested and show the progress until the release of beta 3.0.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
the original pokemon just started from the beginning on boomerang and i got imspired to re-start this and do the episodes accordingly, i really love this hack keep it up man, hopefully you finish it!

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
This is really an excellent hack. Brings back a lot of good memories from the anime. I love how the map for Diglett's Cave was done.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2011
Sounds REALLY good, can't wait for the full release.

Edit: For some reason Charmander won't battle me.

Last edited:
Back