• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Follows You?

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
Swellow. Because he´s my team´s lead and all. Coudn´t care less about the following function, to be honest.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
This has been bumped, although I'll leave this thread open for now and see how it goes for the time being.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Well i usually keep one of my bird legendaries follow me, either Lugia or Ho-Oh. I like a big pokemon following me around.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Mostly, it's my snorlax. But sometimes its my next love, Magikarp!

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
Years
My first pokemon :P

I usually alternate between all sorts of pokemon.

If I decide to walk that is.

I'm like on the bike 24/7 :D

Harmonie

Winds ღ
Years
Since I just caught my Cubone, it has been Cubone.

I wish we could have a Pokemon follow us that didn't have to be first in line. If so I would always have my Cubone following me. Maybe if Nintendo ever implements the feature again, they will hopefully improve it.

But I'm thinking I'm actually going to train and use my Cubone for (non-Wi-Fi) battling now. Just for something a little different.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
I like to see my Snorlax, Charizard or Luxray following me, but it's fun to trade Giratina or Dialga across from Platinum/Diamond just for the kick of being followed by some huge legendary!

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2011
i love watching magikarp flop on dry land
but for reals it is my ghost...which one usaly Gangar or mysdrevious

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Ho-Oh <3 Ever since it joined, it has always been out.

~Pkmn Trainer Green

Always a step ahead of Red
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Mainly Charizard, Venusaur, or Blastoise. I just think that the kanto starters have epic overworlds.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
At the moment, my Bayleaf and Raichu follow me. *isn't sure if she has posted here or not*

Back