• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

datgreentea

nomnomnom ^^
Years
Sakanaction - バッハの旋律を夜に聴いたせいです

Weird music video, not going to lie, but I love Sakanaction nonetheless. :)

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
f(x) - Ending Page

Their entire Pink Tape album is amazing. ♥

TY

I've liked them even when they werent as known as they now are, but their music is getting better <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 13, 2015
Some Nights - Fun.

Haven't listened to this in awhile. Such a good song. So catchy and upbeat. One of my favorite songs tbh.

TY

Krewella - Lights & Thunder feat_ Gareth Emery

For some reason this feels like Bloodshed by Defiant, but in a totally different genre: calm start, and then when it drops, the sound really kicks in

Last edited:
Years
Icona Pop - All Night

Swedish music in such a cute voice. Seriously, Europe produces some of the best dance acts imaginable.

TY

Some good old Drum and Bass from my fave band ever :3

Last edited:
Years
Katy Perry - Unconditionally

I'm totally wanting to watch the video when it comes out since I heard there's a part in it causing controversy.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
AWOLNATION- Sail

Modern music/Billboard logic
*take a song from 2 years ago*
*overplay it and make it number 17 on the Billboard Top 100*

Still like this song though, just weird hearing it on every pop radio station now instead of 2 years ago when it came out.

Sir Codin

God, this is one of the best songs they've ever written.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
American Authors - Luck

I'm listening to their debut EP atm. I already knew their songs "Believer" and "Best Day of My Life" and loved them so I had to get the rest of their music. I'm loving the sound of the EP so far and can't wait to hear more music from these guys. It's like Imagine Dragons but with a more unique sound added to it. Great music!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back