• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its Time For Ash ketchum's Johto Adventures!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
By exactly like anime, i meant direction of places and distance of places and weathers. I will upload screenshots tommorow

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire
Years
Name-Anrin das
first time doing
applying for-beta tester and pokemon pokedex entry editor
proof-none
Available everyday one hour week ends 2-3 hours
if you like please add me

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Name-Anrin das first time doing applying for-beta tester and pokemon pokedex entry editor proof-none Available everyday one hour week ends 2-3 hours if you like please add me
Ok taken, but have you seen whole johto series? Because you'll have to edit pokedex entry according to anime, what ash's pokedex said to him.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
One quick question will you be adding any new music? Possibly the one from the anime o: that would be sweet if we can find a sappyer (is that even how you say it XD)

Scottish Piplup Knight

Sherlock Holmes Piplup
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2014
Hi I don't have any good computer skills but will be here to show support and if helps at all I can try it out and see how good it is if it's gonna be available for gba4ios.
p.s. i think it's gonna be great.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Soo sorry i am taking the time. Hope you understand my problems Indiancharizard. I will try to give as fast as possible.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Soo sorry i am taking the time. Hope you understand my problems Indiancharizard. I will try to give as fast as possible.
I am not angry with you about time or anything, you are currently mapping for two hacks and that is putting pressure on you, i will be mapping till ganeshwara returns and you will be our publisher, supporter and pokemon base stat editor.

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire
Years
Hi i have a suggestion about sprite can't we take some from Pokemon thunder emblem

I searched most of the places and its saying that Pokemon heart gold pokedex is like ash pokedex in jonto

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hi i have a suggestion about sprite can't we take some from Pokemon thunder emblem I searched most of the places and its saying that Pokemon heart gold pokedex is like ash pokedex in jonto
For sprites we will need permission from the real owner and if you are sure, you can use data from heartgold pokedex.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
Hi I don't have any good computer skills but will be here to show support and if helps at all I can try it out and see how good it is if it's gonna be available for gba4ios.
p.s. i think it's gonna be great.

Gbaforios is ILLEGAL. It is unsafe, and IndianCharizard, i suggest not even thinking about it. Its a terrible program, and should not be encuroged.

Scottish Piplup Knight

Sherlock Holmes Piplup
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2014
Gbaforios is ILLEGAL. It is unsafe, and IndianCharizard, i suggest not even thinking about it. Its a terrible program, and should not be encuroged.
Oh, when I got it from the site it literally said it was perfectly legal so i guess I should just delete it then if it's illegal. :(
p.s. does anyone have a suggestion for one that is legal cuz I really want to play pokemon on my ipad?

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Oh, when I got it from the site it literally said it was perfectly legal so i guess I should just delete it then if it's illegal. :(
p.s. does anyone have a suggestion for one that is legal cuz I really want to play pokemon on my ipad?

How is a Gba Emulator illegal XD? And no just use gba4ios XDD i mean its the only one i know of (i dont use ios) and err i doubt gba4ios is illegal and if it was who cares people still use illegal stuff XDD now stay on topic :3

When will i be able to map ^w^ lol im desprate to map sir

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
I am not angry with you about time or anything, you are currently mapping for two hacks and that is putting pressure on you, i will be mapping till ganeshwara returns and you will be our publisher, supporter and pokemon base stat editor.

So what about my Mapping ? And Mapping 1 city and 2 route done 2 more routes to go ! also i am gonna add some more trees in Newbark city.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
What will the game be called so I can know where to get it and where can I get it?

The name is Pokemon - Johto League Showdown And you will soon get in in Progressing hack. And also after we finish the complete hack will be showcased in Hack showcase subforum. Here you can ask anything in this thread Click pleasehttp://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=316045 And any help or problem will be accepted and answered But no negative sources. :3 Hope you support this hack :P

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
So what about my Mapping ? And Mapping 1 city and 2 route done 2 more routes to go ! also i am gonna add some more trees in Newbark city.
After done send it to me and i'll insert and modify it in the rom i have scripted in.

Back