• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Loser of Unova.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

Some Fith Generation Pokemon make me so mad I could scream. Most of them are 'Awwhhhh' material but there are some which make my blood boil!

Cofagrigus

Garbodor

Ferroseed

Klink

Klang

Klinklang

Accelgor

Shelmet

Druddigon

Genesect

MY LEAST FAVORITE OF ALL TIME!!

Whats yours?

Years
i really didnt like Klink Klang and Klinklang, because they were so uninspired. but i really hated some of the starters

really dont like oshawott, it looks like it pulled out all its feathers

20100723190044%21501Oshawott.png
=
picture.php

sorry about the huge image. i also instantly hated pignite and all that family, because im completely sick of fire fighting starters.

Years
all of them, as long as they are not kanto's
hmm but I do like the legendary one's zekrom and rashiram and that big guy emm I forgot his name, the one that is found in giant something

Nakala Pri

i really didnt like Klink Klang and Klinklang, because they were so uninspired. but i really hated some of the starters

really dont like oshawott, it looks like it pulled out all its feathers

20100723190044%21501Oshawott.png
=
picture.php

sorry about the huge image. i also instantly hated pignite and all that family, because im completely sick of fire fighting starters.

totally agree on everything you said, except for the Oshawott thing. Oshawott does NOT look like that chicken. xD Plus it's fine, but if you have a problem with re-sizing, check out Paint.NET. :P

Austin1395

Dark-type Trainer
Years
Well...this'll take a while, so I'll just start from the beginning.

I do not like Pignite and Emboar one bit. Tepig is okay, but, those evolutions, nuh-uh. Hate 'em. I'm not a fan of Oshawott or Dewott either. I do not like Stoutland. It's ridiculous and out of place in that evolution line and I think it's stupid. I don't like Roggenrola. Woobat and Swoobat should have never been created to begin with. I have mixed feeling on Audino, along with Tympole and Palpitoad. The entire Sewaddle evolution chain. I don.t like Darmanitan and Maractus much either. Sigilyph is just...I don't even...just no. Cofagrigus is not great...at all. Trubbish and Garbodor are terrible. I used to not like the Gothita evo. chain but it has grown on me. The Vanillite evolution chain is terrible. Foongus and Amoongus suck too. Ferroseed and Ferrothorn are awful. Klink evolution chain is just terrible too. Stunfisk is awful and should have never been made.

Well, I guess that is all I have to complain about for the fifth generations Pokemon.

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
I'm surprised no one has said Patrat and Watchog. I just... cringe every time I have to fight one.

The ones I could do without are Heatmor, Durant, Trubbish and Garbador, Landros, Thundros, Tornados, Meloetta, Golett, Vanllish, Simisear, and Beartic. I liked a majority of the Pokémon Unova brought, though I wasn't too find of Sigilyph, at first. It has grown on me, honestly.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I don't like Unfezant at all.
I never find a use for it on my teams, and it's one of those starter birds...also, its design isn't so great.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
I don't like Unfezant at all.
I never find a use for it on my teams, and it's one of those starter birds...also, its design isn't so great.

I disagree only partly. I don't mind the female Unfezant's design. The male's head piece though is just ridiculous looking. *blegh*

Austin1395

Dark-type Trainer
Years
Unfezant is a bit iffy for me. I like it sometimes, then I don't. It's an odd Pokemon but, we get some of those every generation. Which, again is why I hate the people who hate the new Pokemon generations because of a few shortcommings when the first generation had its own too.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Well...this'll take a while, so I'll just start from the beginning.

I do not like Pignite and Emboar one bit. Tepig is okay, but, those evolutions, nuh-uh. Hate 'em. I'm not a fan of Oshawott or Dewott either. I do not like Stoutland. It's ridiculous and out of place in that evolution line and I think it's stupid. I don't like Roggenrola. Woobat and Swoobat should have never been created to begin with. I have mixed feeling on Audino, along with Tympole and Palpitoad. The entire Sewaddle evolution chain. I don.t like Darmanitan and Maractus much either. Sigilyph is just...I don't even...just no. Cofagrigus is not great...at all. Trubbish and Garbodor are terrible. I used to not like the Gothita evo. chain but it has grown on me. The Vanillite evolution chain is terrible. Foongus and Amoongus suck too. Ferroseed and Ferrothorn are awful. Klink evolution chain is just terrible too. Stunfisk is awful and should have never been made.

Well, I guess that is all I have to complain about for the fifth generations Pokemon.

Man, you took the words right out of my mouth!

JesterLegacy

Random Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013
Well, if it's about my least favorite, it's got to be the Klinklang evolutionary line, they just look so....Meh. But still, I wouldn't call them useless...I just don't like them that much for some reason.

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
Stunfisk. Seriously, just...why? Why does this thing exist?

Other than that I don't hate any pokemon from Gen 5 from a design perspective (though I am indifferent to a lot of them). Battlewise, though, I hate Ferrothorn.

Edit: Oh, wait, one other thing: Oshawott's final form. Seriously, why did they change his stance so much? He'd look so much more awesome if he stood up and used those shellblades he keeps stashed in those holsters on his limbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back