• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anon, man...
Why I thought you're a new guy even though you're the same familiar mod that I have seen before, after realizing your blog entry? I need to jog my memory haha.

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
Years
Well I don't care much that this thread doesn't tolerate slagging off members of PC, because if I have an issue with someone I deal with them directly. Kudos for not rewarding cowardice.

Anyway... for entertainment's sake I'll join the fun.

Dear anonymous,

You are a gum-bumping sack of snake feces. A boil on the ass of humanity. A ripple in time that should have never occurred and an all-around miserable piece of ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥.

If words could kill, I'd have shoved a dictionary in your face a long time ago. You are everything I aspire to never be; everything I hope I never become. If I ever even slightly feel myself starting to mirror one of your idiosyncrasies or qualities, I will walk directly into a freight train.

I hope you change not only for your sake, but for the sake of everything that is good and pure. I may no longer have to deal with you, but God help the poor, unfortunate ♥♥♥♥s that find themselves stuck with you.

Sincerely,

the man that will become your worst ♥♥♥♥ing nightmare if you ever decide to try to do what you did to my family again.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
da,

I care so much about you, but to you I don't even exist. You cry to me all the time but you never do the things I tell you. All you do is make trouble for yourself. I hope sometime you can find someone who actually cares and wants to be with you because I'm not dealing with it anymore.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry that I had to reject your confession yesterday. Albeit that I sort of pushed you into confessing before you were ready apparently, I'm flattered that you would put me on such a high pedestal even after only knowing each other for a couple weeks. Deep down, I wish that I could return the feelings because you're simply an amazing person, and I'm not lying about how any girl would be lucky to have you.

Seems like I'm just not appreciative enough to recognize your qualities, and I apologize. Hopefully this will not be in vain considering how I rejected you based on having interest in someone else living halfway across the country.

Years
Dear A,

Why don't you take my insurance? My leg is a lot better but that awkward uncomfortable feeling never seems to go away. I need to get this checked out.... :(

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Well we've had some good times in this thread PC, but unfortunately all good things must come to an end. The thread's getting too long and clunky so it's going to be closed. But never fear, a brand new Dear Anonymous will be open in just minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back