• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: .:~Pokemon Species Version~:.

~Wave

.:~Pokemon Species Creator~:.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 25, 2007
.:~Pokemon Species Version~:.

-Comment-
This is the second time I start this Hack. This was my first official hack and I will put some screens from the Old one.

-Introduction-
The DAILO region was where you were born, an as every normal person, when you got 12 years old you went for your first Pokemon. But, you couldn't get one, because the Pokemon Lab was far away from your hometown. So you live without a Pokemon for 3 years, and when you got 15 you captured a Pokemon. So you start your adventure fulled of new experiences and thrills in the New DAILO Region!

-History-
Twenty years have passed since a Trainer captured a Pokemon called Rayquaza, which powers would stop the Legendary Battle between Groudon & Kyogre each 20 years. Only a Trainer called May knew about this Trainer. But now that she continues his father's work, (Prof. Birch), she sends you to find that Trainer to avoid the Catastrophe that will come on Autumn, this year.

-Team-
ﷲWaveﷲ

-Caracteristics-
  • New Region
  • New Adventures
  • Trip to Other Regions (After Pokemon League)
  • New Scripts
  • Lightly Editted Pokemons (They learn different moves, New Stats, and editted Sprites)
  • New and Old Characters
  • Interlazed Histories
  • And a lot & bunch more!
-Languages-
Betas: English (US)
Alfas: Spanish (MX)

-Images-
29729501ai4.png

82931314yf4.png

72798498pl3.png

The New PokeCenter!
10sh9.png

-Advances-
  • Aurora Village
  • Route 1
  • Emerald Town
  • Route 2
  • Coral City
  • Route 3
  • Opal Cavern
  • Amethyst City (Name changed due to Story reasons.)
  • Southern Route 4
  • Northern Route 4
  • Stamina Cave
  • Ruby Town
  • Route 5
  • Crystal Forest
    ------------- (Beta enlarged to Beta 2.)
  • Route 6
  • Jade Village
  • Mt. Steel
  • Sapphire City
  • Route 7
  • Route 8
  • Cyclone Bay
    -------------
  • Route 9
  • Hotel Zone
  • Route 10
  • Grand Sea
    -------------
  • Florean Island (Crystal Sea)
  • Virgo Isle (Onix Version)
  • EverGrande City (R/S/E)
  • One Isle (Sevii Isles)
  • Cinnabar Island (FR/LG)
  • CianWood City (G/S/C)
  • The Sky Temple
    -------------

(Each Line means different Beta.)

-Support Zone-

Bugs:
If you fid a Bug on a Beta or Alfa, please fill these form.
  • Place:
  • How to make it:
  • Effect:

UserBars:
speciesfanxp6.png

Code:
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1305/speciesfanxp6.png
speciesbannerto4.png

Code:
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/5128/speciesbannerto4.png

-Credits-

To ~Ozumis & SHN for the base I won on a Mapping-Contest on WAH Forums.

Last edited:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
wooooo! first to comment! amazing blend of tiles from all advanced version tiles, the pallettes work well with the great mapping you do, keep it up! i wish you the best!

Last edited:

suchintan

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2008
w00t second post(technically third)..looks awesome..keep it up cant wait till beta (i dunno if alpha is english or not...hope he makes it english)

Sea_Guardian

Shinjitsu wa Itsumo Hitotsu!
Years
yay 3rd post!!! This is a great hack. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

Keep up the good work :)

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Ya i welcomed you already!
Anyways all i have to say is:
WOW!
I love the palletes and the storyline and everything!
Hope i too can help you and i hope you get far with this!

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
Great palletes, nice mapping... Story is confusing, probably because of the several grammar mistakes XD
I like the pokémon center a lot too :) Good Luck!

EDIT: It's kind of obvious, but you should mention that it's a hack of ruby. or is it emerald??

Last edited:

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
Nice work of putting FR tiles on ruby.
I don't know but nice style of mapping im looking forward to see more from you (Iv'e been looking in SP st this)
Good luck

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Really nice tiles, you should make a video or something of your scripting since you can obviously dominate a ROM.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Amazingly done!

I love the story and the plletes in th PKMN Centre!

Keep it up and wishing you for the best!

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Yeah!

Your hack looks really good :)

~Wave

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 25, 2007
Yeah!

Your hack looks really good

Thanks, I like the IceStorm Too!

Amazingly done!

I love the story and the palletes in the PKMN Center!

Keep it up and wishing you for the best!

Thanks, I'm happy that your enjoying the game!

Really nice tiles, you should make a video or something of your scripting since you can obviously dominate a ROM.

Well, I'm planning the Starter Script, (at Route 1), when I'm finished, I will make a Video. On BETA's Eve, I will release an Official Trailer. I have to tell you that there are somethings that I don't dominate of a ROM. Things such as:
  • Music Editting (I have'nt tried to do this)
  • ASM Editing (Things for programming the game)
  • Some Advanced Sripts (Like the ones for the Final BETA.)
  • That's all

Nice work of putting FR tiles on ruby.
I don't know but nice style of mapping im looking forward to see more from you (Iv'e been looking in SP st this)
Good luck

Well, the mapping Style of my own is based on a Variety Factor, but it will always look like the idea. (A Fan-Fic will be writed at BETA 3 release.)
Are you registered on SP? I haven't saw you on the Forums.

Great palletes, nice mapping... Story is confusing, probably because of the several grammar mistakes XD
I like the pokémon center a lot too Good Luck!

EDIT: It's kind of obvious, but you should mention that it's a hack of ruby. or is it emerald??

Sorry for the mistakes, but I don't like to use a traductor, so I practice my Written-English. Hack was originally on Ruby, and so it is this one.

WOW!
I love the palletes and the storyline and everything!
Hope i too can help you and i hope you get far with this!

Since this is my best game ever, (and the final I will create), I will plan to not to leave the Proyect till the Final Version. I have promised me to be the next one to finish a Proyect. (Like Baro, creator of Pokemon Quartz & Marble).

Well, this is gonna be a good hack, Good Luck!
This is my first post on PC, I'm Dark2552.

Welcome Dark2552, I'm new here too, but you will see grammar mistakes from me because I'm Mexican.

yay 3rd post!!! This is a great hack. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

Keep up the good work

Okay, I will also keep updated the Thread.

w00t second post(technically third)..looks awesome..keep it up cant wait till beta (i dunno if alpha is english or not...hope he makes it english)

I have programmed to make Alfas on Spanish, and Betas in English. This is because I will lose the same time on traducing the game to Spanish that making Maps, and Scripts like the BETAS. (It's a big work.)

wooooo! first to comment! amazing blend of tiles from all advanced version tiles, the pallettes work well with the great mapping you do, keep it up! i wish you the best!

Well, I will change more tiles while time is passing, but these tiles are the one's I will be using on the First Beta. I really have to thank you for the sprite you made me on PHO. That will appear on BETA 1 & 3.
-----------------

Well, I will bring a screen of the New Tree for the PokeCenter, but I will need you to post! Thanks!

~Wave

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 25, 2007
Beta will be released when I finish everything up to Opal Cavern, which is next to Coral City, where I'm finishing on. I'm near, but I have to make some scripts and texts as well. I'm planning to make the first Beta on the third week of this month. But I will ask you to not ask for Beta Releases! I will tell you when they're closing up.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
I only realize something just then, the windows look awesome.
I like them, also I don't like signing in to SP alot because I don't speak Spanish but I hope to see more updates.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Well, I will change more tiles while time is passing, but these tiles are the one's I will be using on the First Beta. I really have to thank you for the sprite you made me on PHO. That will appear on BETA 1 & 3.
-----------------

Well, I will bring a screen of the New Tree for the PokeCenter, but I will need you to post! Thanks!

Well, I'm planning the Starter Script, (at Route 1), when I'm finished, I will make a Video. On BETA's Eve, I will release an Official Trailer. I have to tell you that there are somethings that I don't dominate of a ROM. Things such as:
  • Music Editting (I have'nt tried to do this)
  • ASM Editing (Things for programming the game)
  • Some Advanced Sripts (Like the ones for the Final BETA.)
  • That's all

no problem spritings what i do and im glad to help, i have tried music inserterting
however ive only inserted Dp music and i acheived and learned to do it yesterday!

but here's a video to prove it..if you want it in your hack just ask XD

it works best in fire red though but il practice ruby, for a while

heres a fire red video of the music
http://youtube.com/watch?v=irPa85Ldj-s

EDIT: i can do "DP trainer battle music" for ruby with a few beeps..but it still sounds great! almost exactly the same as DP

here's DP music in ruby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmwE9W-MVOs

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
It looks pretty interesting (by the way, hi Wave, nice to know more people from SP who dare to show up on PC ;)) I like the mixing of tiles from all the generations on this game (though, using the roofs from RS is not that nice, even if you mix everything on the FR/LG style)

The overworld is gonna be that FR's RS Hero, or you plan on changing him? (No problem on that, I like that overworld, but I guess a lot of people will start thinking that Brendan is the hero of your game)

There is something weird with the automatic stairs on the Pokemon Center's map (looks a bit incomplete, or is that how it's supposed to be?)

Hope you can get enough support! Good luck!

suchintan

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2008
Beta will be released when I finish everything up to Opal Cavern, which is next to Coral City, where I'm finishing on. I'm near, but I have to make some scripts and texts as well. I'm planning to make the first Beta on the third week of this month. But I will ask you to not ask for Beta Releases! I will tell you when they're closing up.

maybe! you can make the first beta for my bday lmfao...nov 18! cant wait
i support your hack !!!
maybe i should start learning how to make hacks, seems interesting .

Ozumas

Creatos Golden Sun/Silver moon
Years
Well,graphic are mine,they are from my rom base,Wave made not this tiles(He only edit pallet and indoor pc),because he use my rom base´s graphics,then I am happy because you like my graphics.
but the hack are good with my tiles :D
Edit:
Screen of my rom base:
imgconcurso.png

Back