• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
MetalMario said:
Skreee!! We're at 30 posts and closing! POST FIESTA!!

*does a Mexican dance as reverse psychology to get the shiny Lotads thinking I'm looking for them so I'll find a shiny Seviper instead*

Shuckle: What exactly got you banned at SPP? o_0

Edit: Guest! I demand that you register immediately, and join the club! Yes, I'm talking to YOU!

Edit2: *slays Surskit #21 and places its head upon a stick sharpened at both ends as a warning to all Sevipers who oppose me*

stupid umbreon mod though i mad another account to make a shiny hunters club but i didnt and i made a new guy and he caught me and now i am shiny donphan but dont tell anyone plz

and over 27 hours of krabby hunting and still nothing

Years
GWROAR!! I posted us past the Misty Club! 4684 to 4683, baby!

Good luck on all your hunts, folks!

Edit2: Nevermind.. he posted before I checked MCG.

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
mm are u looking for shiny seviper and say i do get a shiny krabby where do u suggest i ev train it and against how many pokes

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
Bad news...Misty's post count is 4,687...We need another post :P!(At least it was last time I checked ;).)Well still hunting for my Gyarados :D!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Wow, lots of members online right now, huh?

Haunter is now a Gengar! V(^_^)V

Thanks MM, the card is working just fine for me. Of course I saved it to my computer and uploaded it to my own Photobucket account, so... *shrugs* I hope they get whatever is messing up worked out.

Years
Yup. Still looking for that hellish Disco Snake. (I pulled a Runa, and said "hellish" XD)

http://www.smogon.com/ is a good place to start with movesets. You'll want to jumble the EVs around to match your poke's specific IVs and nature, and maybe pass off a set if you don't have the stats to make it work.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
We?ve surpassed the Misty Club overnight? Cool. ^_^
I shall help in MAINTAINING THAT, SIR!
Ru shall post like hell! *Stands up still, looking around the club*
I STILL say I will surpass ryan in posts in one year?s distance. XD

WOO HOO, GO SHINY GENGAR! Lucky one you are LDD. XP
Also, all I?ve been doing is simply teasing in the name of humour, HUMOUR. But I can?t promise I?ll stop. XD

Hmm, no Gyarados yet Raquaza? Well, how are ya searching? Fishing right? XP
Well, good luck on that!

Since I didn?t have the opportunity to finish that thing yesterday, I will today, and I?ll let you know when I finish it and show it off so I can also go back to hunting! ^_~
Good luck everyone, and do not forget, we must make something special for Valentines Day, which is not THAT far away! MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Also, did anyone read my Shiny Hunter of the Month voting proposal one or two, maybe even three pages back?

Well guys, here I go to finish my little thing!

*Fades into Mist and continues crafting evil stuff with Paint?s tools*

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
Yep :D!(I'm fishing away for my Gyarados :P!)Thanks for the good luck, I'll need it ;).Also good luck to you too and every shiny hunter ^___^!

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
Years
MetalMario said:
Congrats on the shiny Ponyta! *does the new shiny dance*
I'd advise you not to evolve it, since shiny Rapidash sucks, and can't compare to the blue flame beauty that is shiny Ponyta.

Yeah , you know it , before my Ponyta was evolving , I saved my game (lucky) en when it was an Rapidash , I exactly have one battle with it , and I missed my Ponyta soo much, that I resettet my game , and gived my Ponyta an everstone to hold ^__^
Now it's still the flamy beauty that it suppose to be:classic:

still no shiny Pikachu or a Shiny Oddish...

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
IT?S DONE IT?S DONE IT?S DONE!
What I started doing yesterday and finished today... A pseudo SHC banner with some of us! ^__^

SHCbanner.png

First screen: A Shiny Azumarill helping me guard the SHC... I am holding my GBA in my left hand, hatching eggs (XD), while I hold a Pok?ball in my right hand, which lets out the Mist. Also, the Chikorita, Torchic and Squirtle are paintings on the roof. XD

Second screen:
To the left entrance we see Raquaza master guarding the place while playing Fire Red, and to the right entrance we see Pazzkat (Yesh, Ru still remembers her. XP) guarding the SHC too.
Near them, you can see a computer with an alarm in case of intruders. Raquaza is the one that activates and deactivates the laser. XP
On the table near Pazzkat, we see MANY GBAs and M.M and LDD chatting about the Shiny Absol while LDD is hunting for it. Heheheheh. ^_~
At the other table, pkmaster and I are having a "friendly" game of Monopoly, she?s T_T faced and I?m -_-+ faced, angry like hell at something. XD
Next to the computers, we see one of those random members who posted once and then left, and SGM at the computer, maybe he is updating the Shiny Dex. XD

So, do ya guys like it?

After I finish eating breakfast, I?ll go back to hunting, so no more SPAMmy posts! XD
So, here I go to finish eating.
*Fades into the Mist and eats a sandwich while hatching eggs with my left hand*
Good luck everyone!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Well Stantler is getting stronger by the day, and im sick of seeing Zubats and Geodudes, soon i'll be out of Mt Moon. I think that a Shiny Hunuter Of The Month is a good idea Runa, may bring a bit more activity to our humble little group, question is who would decided it (since Ryan doesnt seem to be as active as he once was)

Also, would there be a prize? can't just point at someone and say "your shiny hunter of the month" sounds kinda pointless, i think a prize of some sorts would be nice.

well back to the dungeon of doom .__.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Yeah, that post you just saw was me reminding everyone that I had made that suggestion some posts back. I was thinking that maybe M.M could make the winner a special SHC Trainer Card or something. XP

Well, can?t help seeing those guys...Are ya EV Training, or training and hoping for a Shiny in a VERY slow level up session?

I?m ALMOST finished with breakfast, I will be back at the hunt in some seconds!
Well, see ya guys in a min!
*Goes back into the Mist and eats her yogurt*
Good luck people!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Maybe a special T-Card could work...

yup i'm EV training, takes a long time but its worth it :D going for a special sweeping Stantler (Is a big fan of UU mons) and if a shiny just happens to pop up, all the better XD

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Yeah... That reminds me of a song I know... "Half man, half monkey" XD

So...

Half man, half Shiny Rayquaza, baby that?s me!

XD

Dude, there was a storm here and the power went down. I?m sorry I wasn?t guarding the door. >.<;;;

?[@???[@ LIGHTNING! >.<

And guys, feel free to put it in your sig with a link to it! XP
I consider it my banner, but I felt like putting the link to the club seperate. XP
Now, I hunted for a bit while the power was down, 3 eggs or so.
No Shiny or more wonderfully outstanding Torchics. >.>
But I got enough of those already... @_@

Well, back to breeding for the ultimate Shiny Blaziken! ^__^

*Fades into the Mist*

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
I haven't seen any new shinyes and haven't had luck with trading! I am soooo mad because a boy from a city near me wqas just kidding with me about haveing a shiny and wanting to trade it to me AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Eeeeeeeeeep! Calm down! O.O
Don?t worry, you should find a Shiny soon. XP
And if ya don?t...Well, good luck!

I?ve been hunting some eggs, I could have hatched more than I did but I was in this REALLY busy MSN group chat. >.<
I already left it so I could hunt more. ^__^

If anyone wants to use my banner, the option is still open!

Code:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e171/Runasutaru/Pokemon%20stuff/Others/SHCbanner.png
That?s the code for this pic:
SHCbanner.png

Wellz, back to hunting guys!
*Uses Mist because it died out throughout all of these posts*

EDIT: WHEEEEEEEEE, FIRST POST IN PAGE AGAIN!
*Parties with her Shiny Tentacruel near a pool*

Last edited:

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
I am mad because people are f...... with me ! that is why ! I don't bother that i am not finding one it's about people who make fun of me !

Back