• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
chaain of 89 dang gibbo! and 5 shiny pidgeys thats awsome! i wish i had that lucki and skill! well still sring 4 mudkip!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Haha, and with a slip of the hand my chain just broke at 90.
Oh well, 4 shinies is enough. I'll get pictures up soon.

EDIT:
And here they are...
I only took pictures of the first one I caught.
Spoiler:

Only one more was Jolly natured, the others were Careful and Relaxed...

And wow, I calculated that that Pidgey has flawless Attack and Special Defense.

Last edited:

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
oh dont quit shiny hnter rex shinys are rlly rlly rare u will eventually come acroos one if u get into battles with lots of pokemon! just dont give up!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
gibbo thats awsome 90 is a huge chain! how long did it take u to get up that high?
4 hours... no joke...
I stopped at times to just reset the radar looking for a shiny, the first one tool ages to find.

I am for softresetting for driffloon
Hey don't give up, it took me almost two weeks to find mine, and I felt like giving up a lot, and that's not that long soft resetting at all!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2008
4 hours... no joke...
I stopped at times to just reset the radar looking for a shiny, the first one tool ages to find.

Hey don't give up, it took me almost two weeks to find mine, and I felt like giving up a lot, and that's not that long soft resetting at all!

That's it I might give up now

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
wow gibbbo that alot of time chaining! lol! and shiny hunter rex it took me a week and a half of soft ressetinf 4 my drifloon juts keep at it and soft reset wen ever u can!

Back