• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Its understandable. I'm trying to get used to this, myself. I'm so hard-headed sometimes...

I'll try and herd myself and Kiki to the beach.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
>Go to post. It's anonymous day on PC.

blonderage2.jpg

I'm also apparently a freakin' ditto! The breeding machine of the pokemon world! What sort of sick irony is this?!
Maybe tomorrow. I can't sort through posts like this. =w=

This sums up my feelings pretty nicely.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Who am I?

Even that I can't answer. Why did I have to join on April 1st?

Just asking, are admissions still open?

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Who am I?

Even that I can't answer. Why did I have to join on April 1st?

Just asking, are admissions still open?

Check the first post; if theres room in one of the dorms then yes! there should be anyway as theres usually a spot or two free.

No one knows who they are, it's great.

Edit: I was a shiny dragonite on my screen <3

Foxrally

Years
Random-guy/girl-who-currently-has-a-tyrogue-image:

Only the top dorm (the numbah one dorm) has open spaces, am I allowed to join that directly?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm just paying attention to character names to figure out who people are

ps: I'm ~Genevieve~

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
I hate the first of April. It is just nonsense and ridiculous, and serves for nothing. I hate the pranks and the funny stuff, they stopped being funny a long time ago.
P.S.-APRIL FOOL'S DAY!
P.P.S.-I'm Drago Dragonite, at least they could have named me 'Dragonite'

Years
The names and pics change every time you look >.>
It won't even be April Fools here in half an hour and this will still be going...

I'll post as Zayne acknowledging your characters arrival soon Shiny.

-Gimmepie

Batel

A nothing.
Years
What a barrage of silliness. Just to make sure, this and the last post towards Niseous and Siiadams was by Batel.

Foxrally

Years
So... Anyone can answer my question? It kinda went unnoticed. I'm asking if I can join the RP directly into the top dorm. (It seems unlikely.)

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Should be back to posting normally now that spring break is over and all. If anyone doesn't quite have anything to do, Issac has no idea where he is going.

-Game_Sloth

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
I was going to post yesterday, but the April Fools stuff made me just decide it wasn't worth it. Should be today or tomorrow.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I was going to wait for Kezius to post before I put up my post for the first class, but as there's no post yet, should I just post a shorter post detailing the start of the class and wait a bit more for Lexi's first post?

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
I was going to wait for Kezius to post before I put up my post for the first class, but as there's no post yet, should I just post a shorter post detailing the start of the class and wait a bit more for Lexi's first post?

I asked if he was going to post soon on skype and have yet to hear back. Will have my character in there shortly, but not real sure if Kezius is still in.

Years
I'll post again as Zayne soon. Sorry for the delay guys but I have been trying to work out if I should wait for Yellow or not. Evidently I have decided that I'll just post something acknowledging Killik and interacting with some of the NPC students.

Foxrally

Years
Yes Fox you can! Just post your SU and Yellow and Megaman will review it and if they like it you will be in. I hope to RP with you soon!

Woot!

Well, here goes.

--------------

Name: Ryan Williams

Sex: Male

Dorm: Suicune Dorm

Appearance *now brand-new and edited!*: Ryan's appearance greatly reflects his origins and hometown. Having come from the coldest region in Sinnoh, his skin is very light, almost white. His hair is coal-black and frizzy, somewhat similar to his Snover's fur in texture and feel. He is quite tall for his age, measuring around 5"1. This is mainly due to his spindly legs being very long, as all people in Snowpoint city, who have developed strong legs to walk through deep snow.

His attire, as well, shows he comes from a colder area. His coat, made from Mammoswine fur, is brown-coloured and half-sleeved. He rarely ever takes it off, even in hotter areas. He wears tough hiking boots and (unoriginality warning) brown pants.

(please don't make me write more, I'm actually sweating right now)

Personality: Ryan is a calm and relaxed, almost half-awake at times, and he is often caught day-dreaming. He respects and cherishes his Pokemon greatly, as they make him succeed in battles. he never pushes them too much, and prefers mental preparation over physical preparation. He often underestimates opponents and tasks, not due to arrogance, but due to his laziness and relaxed habit of doing things. His Pokemon nevertheless always snap him out of his trance, and in seemingly critical situations he can use unique strategies and combat styles to end the battle quickly and smoothly. Rarely gets angry, often sighs and leaves when annoyed.

History: Ryan grew up in Snowpoint town, in the Sinnoh Region. Having close relation with ice-type Pokemon, he was given a baby female Snover (who was born on the same day) at birth, as the tradition goes in Snowpoint. Ryan grew up loving the Snover like a sister, friend, and battling partner as well. She was given an everstone on their 10th birthday, and Ryan got a Pokedex.

Having left off to see the world, the first place Ryan and Snover had gone to was the Unova region, through boat travel. There they met many trainers and battled even more Pokemon, and only attempted to catch a Pokemon once: it was a mothim. The bug-type's battling days was short-lived though. Through the harsh sanstorm trek in route 4, Ryan and Mothim were blown off by the wind, and sent flying. Mothim mabnaged to save the boy by counter-attacking the gust with a whirlwind attack, but the Pokemon itself wasn't as lucky. The wind smacked it onto a ruined rock wall, and as Ryan got up to his feet, he saw the whole wall collapse onto his beloved Pokemon. As he ran to rescue Mothim, when he finally uncovered it, the sight was horrible. The Pokemon's wings were crippled and torn, and it had completely lost the ability o produce any kind of sound. Mothim has recovered now, but has no ability to fly whatsoever. After spending a month in Unova, Ryan and Snover left Mothim at a Pokecenter and left for Hoenn.

In Hoenn, they met a group of travelling gypsies, who were offering to trade pokemon. Not wanting to give away Mothim or Snover, Ryan asked if they could trade with poffins, who were rare in Kanto. After a moment of bargaining, the gypsy accepted to take Ryan's poffin case and a light stone. He got, in exchange, a Vulpix. Vulpix proved to be a great contest partcipant, and won many badges in the region. A year of travelling later, he went back to Sinnoh, and at a holiday with his family in Kanto, he was invited to the Academy.

Pokémon:

Spr_5b_414.png

Species: Mothim
Personality: Of adamant nature, he is quiet and often prioritizes nobility over safety. He considers his handicap as a mere obstacle he can overcome.
Lvl: 20
Moves:
  • Bug Bite
  • Psybeam
  • Bug Buzz
  • Whirlwind (doesn't deal much damage, but is strong)

Spr_4h_037.png

Species: Vulpix
Personality: Very young, so less experienced in battle. Prefers contests, and excels at them. Sympathetic and playful, he enjoys playing with Snover and Mothim.
Lvl: 14
Moves:
  • Flamethrower
  • Fire Spin
  • Toxic
  • Will-o-Wisp

Spr_4d_459_f.png

Species: Snover
Personality: Loyal and calm, she is very much like Ryan. He is like a brother to her, and she is always seen with him. Beleives herself responsible of Vulpix and Mothim.
Lvl: 30
Moves:
  • Ice Shard
  • Wood Hammer
  • Magical Leaf
  • Powder Snow
  • Avalanche

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back