• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your oldest post

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
SilverSmeargleSplatter said:
Seeeeeelvahhhhhh!!!
:D

Silver is the coolness. I wish my name was Silver. xD

Silver. He's dreamy <3

But really. I dig his style. Long, untameable red hair, dark, masculine features...

...Lost my train of thought. What? Oh. Yeah. It's a shame he's a villain.

Wish he'd steal ME away...

Ah. Someone who understands! ^.-

My second most favorite character is darkish-stylish-coolish-emoish-Silverish.. err.. I mean Silver.
He got that emo attidute and TEH brain to solve any problem, He is the only guy with long hair in the manga, and that makes him even more gorgeous.
Plus, all the stuff feltpens-san said, I'm totally with you, pal.

I agree with that, too. ;D And his hair is RED. Not orange, RED. Sexeh. <3

i feel some vomit coming up. sexeh.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
does anyone know some place where i can get music beyblade? For some reason windows media player isnt working and i dont why but i was wondering if anyone knows any sites that have music that requires winamp or real one player either one is fine. thanks!

...I don't even... omfg... i was just... omfg CAN WE NOT. ;_____; I was seriously a total n00b back then like... oh god. I couldn't go to the first post I ever made because PC wouldn't go back that far. D: Not sure why, but yeah... this will have to do. This also isn't my original account since well... let's not go there. The past is the past.

I do think I've changed A LOT. Back then, I had really know idea what the fuck I was doing. I was desperate to make friends and thought that everyone I came into contact with was my best friend for life too. :x I know better now after having lost a shitload of friends. I can't quite explain how I've matured but... I just have. XD

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
I actually registered a looooong time ago, but whenever I tried to open the site, it always get jammed.

So a little from myself. I am 12 years old, my favorite type is water and my favorite pokemon is milotic. At my Pearl team I have a lv 71 Milotic that I raised all by myself. I also am a Pikachu fan and I managed to chain 34 Pikachus. I even have 3 boxes of Pikachus and 2 boxes of Pichus.

Well I am a bad spriter, according to my opinion but others think that I am good. But that's me, a shy and unconfident person.

You have just witnessed a 12-year-old me and her introduction thread. The funniest thing is that I've never posted an introduction thread at any kind of forums before this one haha.

Man, my old posts were cringe worthy, but I ended up finding my two old posts at the Johto Journal thread. That's like the only few decent posts I've ever made in 2009. Cue timeskip to 2010 and I was posting at yuoaman's Quartz LP haha.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
This thread in a nutshell: /projectile vomiting
family_guy_barfing.gif

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I had another account with my first post. My introduction. Here it is:

:sean: Hey everyone, I'm Newriter775. I'm new trainer here as you can see. I came upon this forum many, many times and planned on registering but kept it out till the last minute but now I'm here Anyways as I was saying before I rudely interrupted myself. I'm new here and am planning on being here for a very long time . I have many sides to me. I can be mean and nasty but most of the time I'm nice. It depends on the person who gets me to that mood. I hope to meet many new faces along my journey here. If you want to add me to your MSN or AIM, go right ahead. Its the same as my user name here. No need to tell me either, just be sure you add a greeting when adding me (to MSN that is). I spend most of my time online except when I have school because I get addicted to almost every site I come upon . I'm looking forward to talking to some rom. hackers. Maybe even get to know some things from them. So, talk to you soon. Be nice. And remember don't fight, be a dragonite.:dragonite

I know that was corny :chu:

And remember don't fight, be a dragonite.:dragonite

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Axeliira said:
Hey yall!

I just joined here. This is my first pokemon forum that I've ever visited and registered. You can call me Megan. As you can tell my favorite pokemon is Meganium.

New Users Hangout on June 3rd, 2010.

My first posts had SO MANY EMOTICONS like ^_^ and xD. I admit I still use those but not as much as my 19 year old self lmao

Years
Hey there, everyone! I'm Ðelta, a new user. (kinda)
I've visited this site various times over the years, but I think the last time I was here was a few years ago when the default style for the forums was Conway. So, yeah, It's been some time since I was last here.

Anyways, here's a list of facts about me, since I'm not too good at explaining things.
-I love to read
-I have a love of all types of music
-I play the saxophone in my school's marching band
-I'm a junior in high school
-I love playing video games from past generations (NES, SNES, PSX, N64, Genesis, etc.)
-I'm very quiet, calm, and patient
-I'm an evil genius

Yep. I'm not really here for any specific part of the forums, I'm more here to enjoy them all in general.

Thanks. :)
~Ðelta

I really haven't changed at all since I joined on this account a couple years ago. The only thing different is that I'm now in college and I'm not in marching band anymore.

Nakala Pri

Hey there. I am new here too and I want to interact with pokemon lovers such as myself. I only completed one game, Pokemon Black. I am not the kind of person who corrects people on really complicated stuff I don't know about like my brother xD I'm getting Pokemon Conquest for my birthday and I am soooo excited My fave pokemon types are electric and ghost. So yeah, thats me. Respond soon?

I am heartily disappointed that there are no jokes in this post. Not a hint of obnoxicide. Not a drop of troll. Nor a piddle of rudeness.

This is obscene DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!!!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Spoiler:

My first post is missing. Too far back, I guess. But here's roughly my third post. :P Not too bad.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Spoiler:

My first post is missing. Too far back, I guess. But here's roughly my third post. :P Not too bad.

no boo. advanced search > your user name > all posts in ascending order

watch the horror unleash. i'm not satisfied until your first post is terrible like mine.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Slayr231 said:
1) I'm interested in just about anything the main video games have to offer.
2) I don't know too much about breeding and ev training so I would like to know more about that.
3) I would stay close to the main video game series related forums.
4) I would contribute a lot of knowledge about just general Pokemon stats and types.

Now I don't even step foot in the pokemon sections, haha.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
no boo. advanced search > your user name > all posts in ascending order

watch the horror unleash. i'm not satisfied until your first post is terrible like mine.

It's still not bad. ;) Sorry sugar.

Could I get a Charmander/Squirtle fusion, an Entie/Moltres fusion and a Zapidos/Articuno fusion.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Spoiler:

I really don't have anything witty to say about this

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I wish I had a more interesting first post than what I wrote on my intro thread ;-;

Whats ur guys best pkmn team on pokemon dp?
Yes that was my intro thread.

Although to be fair, the threads after that was just pure facepalm....

yAYFZIP.png

2rtauAl.png

Gj 13 year old self.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hi fellow poké-blessed!

Okej, go easy on me now. This is the second forum I'm on ever and in the last one, I didn't really dare post anything...
I guess I've got a bit of a scare for forums. I'm not a native english-speaker either (Swedish). But I thought it would be nice to chat here about our dazzling pocket monsters, so I'm giving it a new try.

I'm a liiittle into the GB(A) games, and the Special manga<3<3 and totally into any pokémon creature you name.
Probably wont be very active here though, I've still got loads of school work to do... But if I like it, I might show up a little more often.
How's that?

See you round
Fabledawn

I kinda liked pokemon a bit more when I was a spunky teenager.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Back in November 17th, 2013, lies another boring Welcome Lounge post by me:

Spoiler:

Wow, WOW. Holy shit, 15yrs old me. Where are the comas?, the dots?. Good to know that I changed a bit.
You make it sound like you were 15 so long ago lol

Back